**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

mrshanna & ldybeowulf im alot better now thanks last week i had cramping like period pains, bloating and backache so i was pritty down most of the week especially when i had light browny/pinky spotting when my af was due but havent had any more since which im keeping possitive about and my cramping has eased alot now think it was because af was due last week so my body was adjusting. I havent got much symtoms except my bb's are hurting real bad and my stomach seems to have grown suddenly either im very bloated or we may have more than one in there lol. How are you both doing? xx

Hi everyone!!
Nlz, I'm glad you feel better :hugs:
I had a little light brown CM on the toilet paper (sorry TMI) saturday morning. But that was it, nothing since then. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I have no idea if I O'ed or how many dpo I am. AF is due wednesday ,when I saw the spotting I thought it could be implantation bleeding but after the BFN today I don't have any hope about this cycle. :(
I hope AF will come on time so I can start my 2nd round as soon as possible.

thankyou x

Nice ticker! I love to see the ones that show how big the baby is! I can't WAIT to have one of those!!

Hi everyone!!
I had a little light brown CM on the toilet paper (sorry TMI) saturday morning. But that was it, nothing since then. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I have no idea if I O'ed or how many dpo I am. AF is due wednesday ,when I saw the spotting I thought it could be implantation bleeding but after the BFN today I don't have any hope about this cycle. :(

One of my ttc buddies on another thread just got her bfp at 18 dpo after several days of bfns. You're not out yet! Have faith! :hugs:

Afm, 13 dpo, no symptoms...not testing until Thursday or Friday though. I really don't like testing...:wacko:

wow rosababy you're so patient! I'm looking forward for your result when you test.

is there anyone who had spotting 4-5 days before AF? Does clomid do that?

Hi everyone!!

Hey hun!

If what you experienced Saturday was implantation bleeding, it would probably be too soon yet to have enough Hcg for a BFP! Im thinking a few more days and youll get it!!!

So, the nurse called and said that my progesterone was 17.4 on 6dpo. So yay :) I had a lot of sharp pain near my right ovary yesterday...and a whole lot of nausea. I seem to be better today, though. I'm not feeling too positive this month, despite everything looking good...it's going to be a long week.....

So, the nurse called and said that my progesterone was 17.4 on 6dpo. So yay :) I had a lot of sharp pain near my right ovary yesterday...and a whole lot of nausea. I seem to be better today, though. I'm not feeling too positive this month, despite everything looking good...it's going to be a long week.....

Oooh! 17.4 is GREAT, especially for only 6dpo!! :happydance: That's gotta feel good, though! I'm not feeling hopeful for this month, either, even though I know clomid worked for me, too. Trying not to get my hopes up. I'm not testing until Thursday or Friday. What about you?

Got my bloods back too...14.2. I had hoped for a higher number but I know any increase is a good thing. Last month was 9.8.

I still have very sore BBs, BBs are fuller and bigger, I can't even express how much my nipples hurt, I'm getting nausea if I don't keep things in my stomach. And if I am pregnant, then my little one already blocked his/her daddy last night! LOL Got nauseous in the "warm up" and knew nothing was happening last night. Poor dh!

Congrats to the bfps!!!!!! I'm off to the doc today for round 2 :( The witch got me on Thursday. Hopefully I get my bfp this cycle! Good luck to all who are still trying and congrats to those who have gotten there bfp, I haven't been on in a while and still tryin to catch up!

Oooh! 17.4 is GREAT, especially for only 6dpo!! :happydance: That's gotta feel good, though! I'm not feeling hopeful for this month, either, even though I know clomid worked for me, too. Trying not to get my hopes up. I'm not testing until Thursday or Friday. What about you?

Yeah, I'm pleased with those levels. But for some reason I'm a hysterical mess. DH has to go to NY today to see his grandfather who isn't doing so well, and I'm acting like he's never coming back. I've cried twice at work today, already. Apparently meeting with the carpet people by myself tonight is too much for me. What is my problem?? :dohh:

You're so good at not testing! Haha. I possibly already tested yesterday...BFN (shocking!). :blush:

Got my bloods back too...14.2. I had hoped for a higher number but I know any increase is a good thing. Last month was 9.8.

I still have very sore BBs, BBs are fuller and bigger, I can't even express how much my nipples hurt, I'm getting nausea if I don't keep things in my stomach. And if I am pregnant, then my little one already blocked his/her daddy last night! LOL Got nauseous in the "warm up" and knew nothing was happening last night. Poor dh!

O wow your symptoms sound super-promising!!!:hugs:

Idy, 14 is still better than your last number. Things are going up, that's good! It might just take a cycle or two for it work really well. :shrug:

doodles, really emotional...could it be a preggo symptom?!

Rosababy- I'm either crazy or preggo. I'm ruling nothing out. Lol. I'm also duper nauseated after lunch for three days in a row now. Ugh.

Doodles.. I'm 9dpo today too and of course giving in to the testing already myself (negative unfortunately). I've had some minor symptoms (or craziness like you said), but not the emotional stuff or nausea. It does sound promising for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Jpmystic- thanks!! Fx'd for you, too!!! Don't get discouraged at BFNs 9dpo...we're both testing way too early. (but it's impossible not to!)

Sounds like we have some promising symptoms ladies...I can't wait to see how the week will turn out :)

Doodles & Idy - Yay! That's great news about your bloodwork!

Wants - I'm sorry to hear you're out this cycle :(

Me too me too!!! I see a lot of BFPs in this threads future!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->