**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Hey gals I started a thread in the Second-tri asking the ladies their first preggo symptoms and Ive gotten some great answers. Check it out!!

Thanks, ladies!!!

rosababy- I'm trying not to get too excited, but I'm starting to get a little hopeful myself. DH is convinced I'm pregnant now because of todays mood swings. I spent half the day screaming and the other half crying...and am now perfectly fine. :wacko: If I'm not pregnant, I'm blaming the Clomid!!

Hey girls, I’m out again :( I’m spotting and have cramps, AF should come full-force tomorrow. I am soooo frustrated. On to month 3 of clomid. This month we are doing IUI as well and upping my dose to 100mg so that BETTER work!!!!!!

Hey gals I started a thread in the Second-tri asking the ladies their first preggo symptoms and Ive gotten some great answers. Check it out!!

I did! What a nice thread. I loved reading everyone's symptoms. Just goes to show you that everyone is so different, and if I don't have achey boobs, then it's okay!

Thanks, ladies!!!

rosababy- I'm trying not to get too excited, but I'm starting to get a little hopeful myself. DH is convinced I'm pregnant now because of todays mood swings. I spent half the day screaming and the other half crying...and am now perfectly fine. :wacko: If I'm not pregnant, I'm blaming the Clomid!!

What was your progesterone level? It was high, right? I'm sorry your moods are all over the place! :wacko: That sucks. Whenever we see a moody preggo on tv, my dh smiles at me and says, "it's going to be such a magical time." :rofl: I feel bad for HIM!

Hey girls, I’m out again :( I’m spotting and have cramps, AF should come full-force tomorrow. I am soooo frustrated. On to month 3 of clomid. This month we are doing IUI as well and upping my dose to 100mg so that BETTER work!!!!!!

Ugh, tracy. I'm sorry. :hugs: However, some women spot and still get pregnant. Hopefully the higher dosage and IUI will work!

Afm, 14 dpo and no symptoms, which is a good thing. However, I'm not completely sure when I o'ed. I did get a +opk, so FF gave me a dotted line, but it could have been wrong. So maybe I'm NOT 14 dpo...:wacko: Who knows. I'll test on Thursday if AF hasn't come.

I think you're not out until the witch comes full force. :hugs: But if she comes, I really hope this will be your last cycle. I heard a lot of success stories about IUI and an increased chance of multiples.
I'm expecting AF tomorrow, I think only taking clomid won't work with me. I just want to have IUI but doctor told me to try 2 months with clomid.So ; ı have 1 more month before considering IUI. I'm so sick of this whole waiting game.

rosababy, I adore your calmness! I hope you'll get a nice BFP when you test.

rosababy, I adore your calmness! I hope you'll get a nice BFP when you test.

Aww, thank you! :blush: Now if only I were this calm inside! :haha: My secret is praying a LOT. For peace mostly. I used to pray for patience, but He was sure testing me on that, so I stopped praying for that! :rofl:

Tested this morning but got a bfn. I was expecting it since AF is not past due. I never even got a bfp when I m/c; I just found the evidence.

On a better note - I threw about an hour ago so the nausea is still alive and well and the shower was about to kill my nipples this morning.

Oh I forgot to tell you - when my nurse called with my levels yesterday, I asked when she would recommend testing. She said 5 days past AF! I laughed when I got off the phone and wondered if she has ever been pregnant or had trouble ttc to have that kind of patience. I know none of us do! LOL

Tested this morning but got a bfn. I was expecting it since AF is not past due. I never even got a bfp when I m/c; I just found the evidence.

On a better note - I threw about an hour ago so the nausea is still alive and well and the shower was about to kill my nipples this morning.

Oh I forgot to tell you - when my nurse called with my levels yesterday, I asked when she would recommend testing. She said 5 days past AF! I laughed when I got off the phone and wondered if she has ever been pregnant or had trouble ttc to have that kind of patience. I know none of us do! LOL

5 days PAST AF?! Is she NUTS?! :rofl: She probably has to say that...

Yay for hurtrng nips and throwing up!! :haha: I hope these are good signs! Sorry about the bfn, though. They are never easy to see, are they? How many dpo are you?

Rosa - I'm pretty certain I'm 12 dpo. I felt definite O pain on the 10th. And I agree, the nurse is nuts! If I'm 5 days late, forget the hpt, I'm getting blood work! I will test again Thursday and if I still get bfn and no AF, then I'll test again Sunday and if still no AF and bfn, I'll go in for bloodwork. The next couple days will be the hardest since I will be watching and waiting for any sign of the stupid witch!

I'm also testing on Thursday, as long as AF doesn't show. That will be 16 dpo, so if it's a bfn, I'll just wait for AF. :shrug: I am in major hyper-awareness mode right now. Every little thing...is it a symptom?! :haha: It's beginning to be pretty ridiculous.

Rosababy- yeah my progesterone was 17.4 last Friday. So yeah, it's high! And my temp is continuing to go up, so I suspect it's even higher. I just hope it doesn't start dropping in two days like last month! Lol about preggo women on the tv. My DH always say " can't wait for that!" haha. I also used to pray for patience...and now I've had 8 mos of ttc to practice. We should be careful what we pray for! Now I just pray for a baby!

Idy- your symptoms sound sp promising!!! I'm sure you're going to get a BFP this week!!

No news here. Got another BFN this morning. Boobs are now killing me, especially in my armpits. Still having waves of nausea, but nothing major. Wish I would get a BFP already!!

Oh how I'm hoping doodles! My friend says I "look" pregnant and she and her mother have a knack of being able to look at someone and know long before they do. They knew by seeing me a week before the m/c. So I keep hoping and praying that AF stays away and I've got a little bean in there growing.

Rosababy- yeah my progesterone was 17.4 last Friday. So yeah, it's high! And my temp is continuing to go up, so I suspect it's even higher. I just hope it doesn't start dropping in two days like last month! Lol about preggo women on the tv. My DH always say " can't wait for that!" haha. I also used to pray for patience...and now I've had 8 mos of ttc to practice. We should be careful what we pray for! Now I just pray for a baby!

Idy- your symptoms sound sp promising!!! I'm sure you're going to get a BFP this week!!

No news here. Got another BFN this morning. Boobs are now killing me, especially in my armpits. Still having waves of nausea, but nothing major. Wish I would get a BFP already!!

I'm glad to hear that 17.4 is a high number! Another girl was disappointed by that number and wanted a 30. I'm like I had 19 and was through the roof happy! Is it high enough for a pregnancy? I know docs want above a 15 for a medicated cycle, but what number would be a "pregnant" number? Does anyone know?

I pray for peace and for Him to give us a baby THIS cycle! No more patience. :rofl: He has given me peace, though. I feel very calm about this cycle.

So now I'm freaking out. I just went pee and when I wiped I had dark brown discharge - enough that I wiped twice. I'm freaking because this happened to me last month the day before AF hit me hard. Could this be from implantation? Is ib that heavy?

IDY,maybe that's really IB. Some women have one drop of discharge and some women have a lot to think that it's AF. I hope it's IB.
FX'ed for you!

Idy, lots of women spot when they're supposed to get AF, especially brown spotting. I wouldn't count yourself out yet.

Idy.. keeping my fingers crossed it's implantation for you!

I've decided something is different this month.. either it's the Clomid messing with me or actual symptoms. I'm undecided on which yet. Either I'm going crazy or the darn metallic taste in my mouth this morning is real. And I prayed so hard this morning for a higher temperature, it might have worked. lol The only other symptoms I have are a change in CM since 3dpo and hot flashes. Oh, and cramping.. which I feel like I'm having today too! But.. another BFN this morning, which means I'm leaning towards the Clomid messing with me idea. :(

I've never been so pleased to see AF (i didn't inseminate last month). I'm on CD1, 2nd month of clomid but won't test until 24th April (i never test before AF is due because i hate seeing BFN!)

Good luck to all the others who are still waiting for their BFP!!

It seems to be tapering off. As long as I don't get anything tomorrow then there is a really good chance it was ib.

Also - I have a weird spot on my breast. It's red and hot to the touch. I noticed it at lunch and realized it was there last night too. Even dh noticed it and the heat difference between it and the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->