**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you Idybeowulf!!!

It's gone to more red now. I still have all my symptoms though. Normally they all disappear a couple days before I start so I have no idea what's going on.

I have a horrible feeling I'll be calling the doc in the morning for the 150mg of clomid.

Hey girls, I’m out again :( I’m spotting and have cramps, AF should come full-force tomorrow. I am soooo frustrated. On to month 3 of clomid. This month we are doing IUI as well and upping my dose to 100mg so that BETTER work!!!!!!

I am feeling out too. I hope the evil witch doesn't get you tomorrow. We were also discussing doing IUI next month.

Idy, I'm sorry it's turned to red. Maybe 150 mg will work for you. Have you had the :spermy: checked? That's our next step. :hugs:

iPray...shoot...you told us your name...:wacko: I forgot. :blush: I'm sorry you're feeling out, too. AF still isn't here yet, though? FX that she stays away!

Rosa- Ha, it's ok, my name is Kristin. I hope so I just don't like the temp dips! I'll see what the next 3 days bring!

ldy- I'm so sorry. Hopefully it's early pregnancy spotting!:hugs:

Im sorry Idy. I really think your symptoms are promising still!!!

Hey Rosa...are you really on Cycle day 31 with no af? Thats what your ticker says! Thats great!

Rosababy- yeah my progesterone was 17.4 last Friday. So yeah, it's high! And my temp is continuing to go up, so I suspect it's even higher. I just hope it doesn't start dropping in two days like last month! Lol about preggo women on the tv. My DH always say " can't wait for that!" haha. I also used to pray for patience...and now I've had 8 mos of ttc to practice. We should be careful what we pray for! Now I just pray for a baby!

Idy- your symptoms sound sp promising!!! I'm sure you're going to get a BFP this week!!

No news here. Got another BFN this morning. Boobs are now killing me, especially in my armpits. Still having waves of nausea, but nothing major. Wish I would get a BFP already!!

I'm glad to hear that 17.4 is a high number! Another girl was disappointed by that number and wanted a 30. I'm like I had 19 and was through the roof happy! Is it high enough for a pregnancy? I know docs want above a 15 for a medicated cycle, but what number would be a "pregnant" number? Does anyone know?

I pray for peace and for Him to give us a baby THIS cycle! No more patience. :rofl: He has given me peace, though. I feel very calm about this cycle.

Ummmmm 30 is super high. The doctor said that my numbers showed an excellent ovulation, so I think you're in the clear :thumbup: I've seen that over 20 can indicate pregnancy, but some women on Clomid have over 40 and aren't pregnant. So I think you can't really use it to indicate pregnancy. And 6 or 7 dpo is too soon to indicate pregnancy anyway, as we may not have even implanted!

Maybe I should try praying for peace :wacko:

Idy- don't give up yet!! Lots of women have bleeding around the time of AF...for several months, sometimes!!

Kristin- I've actually seen FF charts on pregnant cycles that have big temp dips when AF is due...and still BFP. So you never know....

Hey Rosa...are you really on Cycle day 31 with no af? Thats what your ticker says! Thats great!

Yep! Although I o'ed on cd17, and have had LPs as long as 15 - 16 days before, so who knows. :shrug: I'm 14 dpo today. I might MIGHT test tomorrow. So nervous! I guess I either find out tomorrow or in 3 days if I'm preggo, makes no difference.

Ummmmm 30 is super high. The doctor said that my numbers showed an excellent ovulation, so I think you're in the clear :thumbup: I've seen that over 20 can indicate pregnancy, but some women on Clomid have over 40 and aren't pregnant. So I think you can't really use it to indicate pregnancy. And 6 or 7 dpo is too soon to indicate pregnancy anyway, as we may not have even implanted!

Yeah...I asked her about it, and she's from the UK. Evidently their numbers mean different things. :blush: I should have realized that. Good! I thought my 19 was good, so I'm glad to know again that they are. I guess we really can't predict pregnancy with that umber. :shrug: Good, because 19 isn't THAT high! Praying for peace has helped me a lot. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. I'm trying to stay positive. It's gone back to the brown color. I just had some thicker strands but still the dark brown.

My nipples still hurt and my breasts are still swollen and somewhat tender. It still killed me to get out of my "work" bra when I got home. Normally, my symptoms have disappeared this close to AF so I'm hoping this is a good sign that they haven't. I keep flashing my dh and asking if they still are bigger and if the areolas are still darker. I think he's enjoying the view but not liking my stressing.

My friend says a doc told her that bleeding during pregnancy is more common with pcos. I'm praying it's true. If I can wake up to nothing heavier or bright red, I might start to truly believe.

goodluck to the ladies testing this week i wish you all bfp's keep me posted so i can update main page as soon as you know, thinking of you all xx

My AF is due today, hope she comes on time so I'll start my second round soon.
ROSABABY where are you?!! did you test??!

I keep flashing my dh and asking if they still are bigger and if the areolas are still darker. I think he's enjoying the view but not liking my stressing.

:rofl: I'll be he doesn't mind that at all!! :haha:

My AF is due today, hope she comes on time so I'll start my second round soon.
ROSABABY where are you?!! did you test??!

Well yes, I did test. Bfn, as I expected. I honestly don't think I'll ever see that 2nd line. :cry: At this point, I just want AF to freaking come so I can start my 2nd round of clomid.

First, I'm sorry rosa. I don't know if I'd actually believe what I was seeing if that 2nd line appeared.

As for me, I am hesitantly optimistic because I did not wake up to bright red or a heavier flow. In fact, it seems to be fading. I am getting a couple sharp twinges in the area but if yesterday was ib, then it would make sense that the uterus is doing things. These don't feel like the dull ache of my usual cramps so I'm praying they aren't.

If things don't get worse, I'll test tomorrow with fmu. If I can make it to the weekend without bright red, then I will be thrilled.

Thanks, idy. :hugs: I honestly don't know what I'll do when I see a 2nd line. I won't believe it, I'll probably have to test like 15 more times that day! I hope your spotting stops or at least stays brown, and you get your bfp this weekend! :happydance:

Rosababy, noo.. I really thought you would come back today with a BFP. :hugs:
maybe it's still early. there is hope until the witch comes.

Yep! Although I o'ed on cd17, and have had LPs as long as 15 - 16 days before, so who knows. :shrug: I'm 14 dpo today. I might MIGHT test tomorrow. So nervous! I guess I either find out tomorrow or in 3 days if I'm preggo, makes no difference.

Yeah...I asked her about it, and she's from the UK. Evidently their numbers mean different things. :blush: I should have realized that. Good! I thought my 19 was good, so I'm glad to know again that they are. I guess we really can't predict pregnancy with that umber. :shrug: Good, because 19 isn't THAT high! Praying for peace has helped me a lot. :thumbup:

Ahhhhh yes. They have all sorts of different numbers in the UK. :winkwink: At least we know that we had good ovulations this cycle! Now we just have to wait for that BFP....:coffee:

I will take your advice about praying for peace...I could use some :dohh:

Rosababy, noo.. I really thought you would come back today with a BFP. :hugs:
maybe it's still early. there is hope until the witch comes.

Thanks. :hugs: The longer I didn't have cramps, the more I thought it was going to be a bfp, too. Plus, I've been sooo tired lately, and headaches at night, etc. Full boobs, the works. I guess it could be early...15 dpo though? I wish she'd just come so I can end this cycle and start over. Or give me a bfp! Something!! :wacko:

Thanks, idy. :hugs: I honestly don't know what I'll do when I see a 2nd line. I won't believe it, I'll probably have to test like 15 more times that day! I hope your spotting stops or at least stays brown, and you get your bfp this weekend! :happydance:

I don't throw the pee out until I throw the test out...in case I ever see a second line and need to do 15 more tests! :rofl:

I don't throw the pee out until I throw the test out...in case I ever see a second line and need to do 15 more tests! :rofl:

:rofl: So do you just let it sit there all day?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->