**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Have no cb digi's left but do have IC so will keep using them and see what happens. Really hope it was O? Cramps last night at bedtime were really bad so might make sense if i O'd over night? :shrug:Have been using cb digi's for so long i cant remember and have never had a smiley face! Just scared to believe it incase its not true :cry:

nlz2468- 1st cycle of clomid feb, smiley face today so testing aroud 2wks time i guess, maybe around the 3rd march??

Sorry hun i never mentioned im taking 100mg clomid :thumbup:

This is my first clomid cycle and it was 50mg. I think I Od somewhere between Feb 4th and the 7th - definitelt know I Od thanks to the doc. I'm going by when I got my first ever O pains.

I'm actually testing tomorrow since it would be 14dpo if I did on the 4th. If negative, then I'm waiting til at least Monday since that's when I'll be due.

any news on the test hun??? fx

Have no cb digi's left but do have IC so will keep using them and see what happens. Really hope it was O? Cramps last night at bedtime were really bad so might make sense if i O'd over night? :shrug:Have been using cb digi's for so long i cant remember and have never had a smiley face! Just scared to believe it incase its not true :cry:

nlz2468- 1st cycle of clomid feb, smiley face today so testing aroud 2wks time i guess, maybe around the 3rd march??

Sorry hun i never mentioned im taking 100mg clomid :thumbup:

no problem! updated it for you :) x

These emotinas are driving me crazy! soon as i wake up i started crying :dohh:

cheer up hun! it will be the symtoms from clomid :( i had a bangin head yesterday all day up until i went to sleep ive been ok so far today!
xx

Can I join in? AF arrived today so 1st cycle of clomid failed :( we are 'unexplained' and I will be starting tablets again tomorrow, 100mg. My PMA is at an all time low today-all looked good this cycle-I had follicle tracking too and had good size dominant follicle, lining of 11.5mm and prog level of 73 at 5dpo and the witch still turned up as clockwork!! x

Hi Nlz! I don't know when I will be testing yet as I am still waiting for AF. She should be here in by Monday I hope. Even then I won't know a test date until I know when I ov as this tends to vary quite dramatically!

Also dreading taking the tablets again tomorrow as had quite bad side effects. I think I will be stopping on way home for wine tonight lol! I see you ask when people are to test-I dont do this until I know AF is def 'late' so will know date in couple of weeks as to when I ov x

cheer up hun! it will be the symtoms from clomid :( i had a bangin head yesterday all day up until i went to sleep ive been ok so far today!
xx

Thanks, ill try cheer up!
Im not crying anymore anyway, 1 minute im ok then the next im not but at minute im ok again! :lol:
I wonder if im going to have bad ovulation cramps next week now im on clomid :shrug: Cant wait to find out tho :haha:

Hi Nlz! I don't know when I will be testing yet as I am still waiting for AF. She should be here in by Monday I hope. Even then I won't know a test date until I know when I ov as this tends to vary quite dramatically!

thats fine hun just let me know when you've ovulated and you have a test date in mind and ill update you :)

xx

xx

Im not crying anymore anyway, 1 minute im ok then the next im not but at minute im ok again! :lol:
I wonder if im going to have bad ovulation cramps next week now im on clomid :shrug: Cant wait to find out tho :haha:

oh good! :) I hope you do get ov cramps as ive heard thats a good sign :happydance:
x

Ok so todays IC are positive so i went out and got some cb digi's and asda own brand. Anyway they asda one was dark positive and i also got a smiley face! :happydance: think this is it! Soooooooo excited :yipee:
Come on eggy!!!
Guess that one positive yesterday was the start of my surge or my body trying to surge and today is the real deal :shrug:
xx

Can I join in? AF arrived today so 1st cycle of clomid failed :( we are 'unexplained' and I will be starting tablets again tomorrow, 100mg. My PMA is at an all time low today-all looked good this cycle-I had follicle tracking too and had good size dominant follicle, lining of 11.5mm and prog level of 73 at 5dpo and the witch still turned up as clockwork!! x

sorry to hear clomid didnt work for this cycle lets hope to a bfp next cycle! fingers crossed for you! :)

you are very much welcome to join in! do you know when you will be testing for the next cycle or around about date? ill update your details x

xx

oh good! :) I hope you do get ov cramps as ive heard thats a good sign :happydance:
x

Yep then ill know im ovulating for deffinate :) Im also going to start using ovulation tests from monday so im excited about that too! :happydance: There only cheapies off internet tho so hope they work ok! :shrug:

Ok so todays IC are positive so i went out and got some cb digi's and asda own brand. Anyway they asda one was dark positive and i also got a smiley face! :happydance: think this is it! Soooooooo excited :yipee:
Come on eggy!!!
Guess that one positive yesterday was the start of my surge or my body trying to surge and today is the real deal :shrug:
xx

Thats brilliant news! enjoy lots of :sex: and fx for a :bfp:

xx

Yep then ill know im ovulating for deffinate :) Im also going to start using ovulation tests from monday so im excited about that too! :happydance: There only cheapies off internet tho so hope they work ok! :shrug:

I'm sure they will work just as well if you release them important ovulation hormones then the "cheapie's" should have no problem in detecting it

hope you ovulate next week fx hun! :happydance:

xx

Hi girls!!! How is everyone this morning? I got another positive opk today! YAY

I'm not currently on clomid, but I thought I'd share two success stories with ya'll ladies.
Starting with my mother, after a miscarriage before me, her cycles where messed up and not ovulating correctly. So she did 3 months of 50mg clomid and got pregnant with me and my twin sister....yes twins! lol
And I have a very good friend that tried for 2 years, with two 9 week miscarriages (women with pcos sometimes suffer from low progestrone also and that was causing the miscarriages) Finally she went to the doctor after only having 2 periods a year and not ovulation on her own. And by the second month on clomid she now has a 2 1/2 month old baby boy.
I did take clomid for 2 months (long story, with a nutty doctor) i didnt get pregnant but the doctor made me stop cause she didnt even know why she gave it to me. But I can say that my ovulation came on day 13 first month, and day 12 the next month. I know if I had one more month, I could have ended up pregnant.
Tip: Dont let your doctor push you around, and after only a short time on it, give up on you and try to send you off to a FS.
Yep after only 2 months and her not doing the proper test, she wanted me to see a FS after only even trying again for 2 months after my miscarriage that only took me 2 months to get pregnant with.

Thank you so much for sharing that story jennifer :) I really enjoyed hearing it. I will try to stay positive, my Dr is great, and she is fine with giving me the clomid, it was her idea and she isnt wasting any time, as I have not even been ttc for a year, but only 10 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->