[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

That is a very good way to put it!

CD14 BD -OPK
CD15-BD -OPK AM/PM
CD16-noBD -OPK AM
DH left this morning, never got a +OPK but got a lot of :sex: in. Here's to nothing lol.

Hi!
I'm hoping for my BFP on the 24th, but if I don't get it we're going to try SMEP for next month. We were NTNP, but i've already had 3 negative tests. Still holding out some hope though

I used the SMEP this month & I am just entering my 2ww af is due on the 30 th I just wish my lp was longer but o well Good Luck to all of you ladies & Baby Dust to us all

My LP last cycle was only 8 days. I think my average LP was between 9-12 days. Rarely 12 though, mostly on the shorter end of things. 10 days is still good :)

Akayj - FX'd for you! :dust: When does he get back?

Pixiemama - FX'd! :dust:

Wytrease - FX'd! :dust: Did you guys use anything else with SMEP? (softcups, temping, charts, etc?)

Akayj - FX'd for you! :dust: When does he get back?

Pixiemama - FX'd! :dust:

Wytrease - FX'd! :dust: Did you guys use anything else with SMEP? (softcups, temping, charts, etc?)

He won't be back until Friday maybe. I usually go with him but seeing as we just bought a house on Thursday I'm left to go the moving lol! I just now noticed a little(just on the paper a little bit) EWCM or what I think it is. It was clear not runny and a little stretchy. So maybe all the BDing we did will work. If not heres to next month!:winkwink:

I didnt think that I would ever get a +OPK but guess what.....
photo.jpg
The hubby left today and my last day of BDing was yesterday PM I think like 1-2ish! Oh well I'm happy I got something + out of this month YES!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

View attachment 552961
The hubby left today and my last day of BDing was yesterday PM I think like 1-2ish! Oh well I'm happy I got something + out of this month YES!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay you are still in this month!!

You think so? Im not to confident in this month! But we will see what happens. There will be no BDing until like friday, monday at the latest. So we will see! :thumbup:

View attachment 552961

Yay you are still in this month!!

You think so? Im not to confident in this month! But we will see what happens. There will be no BDing until like friday, monday at the latest. So we will see! :thumbup:

Sperm can live for 72 hours, sometimes more, so if you O tomorrow or Tuesday there is still a chance, even if it isn't as big!

Well it's always good to see that the OPK you are using IS working so that's a plus...and I think you are still in too...according to some studies sperm can live up to 5 days in the right environment and if you are having ewcm, thats the right environment :thumbup:

You have a decent chance this month! If you Ov tomorrow (which usually it's within 24-36 hours of the first positive), then you would have BD on O-2, I have heard lots of good things about that day in a woman's cycle! And O-3 is a good day too.
Sending lots of :dust: and Fx'd!

Thanks guys, but if it doesn't happen this month I'm okay with it. I wont be devastated. This is a busy month for us... bought a house, graduating college, going to FL so its a lot. So I will be busy during my two week wait. It will fly by. But thanks a lot guys! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks guys, but if it doesn't happen this month I'm okay with it. I wont be devastated. This is a busy month for us... bought a house, graduating college, going to FL so its a lot. So I will be busy during my two week wait. It will fly by. But thanks a lot guys! :hugs::hugs:

Glad to hear it. And being busy during the 2WW is always good. Makes time seem to go faster and the wait a little less stressful. That is an awful lot going on!

Yeah a lot going on. But I will def keep it every1 updated!! Might b mia for a couple of days.

Akayj: Woohoo! Positive OPK, and BD the night before, sounds hopeful :thumbup:

How are you doing, adopim?

I'm on CD 14 today, we didn't "do the do" on CD12. I'm a bit uneasy about it, but I'm not due to ovulate until this weekend, so I'm hoping we'll be alright. There's a lot going on the next couple of months for us: looking for a house, getting promoted, birthdays, our first anniversary! Hopefully all of that will keep us busy enough to keep from going crazy while trying for baby. Gotta say though, I am LOVING this SMEP! It's great for Hubbie, he gets the attention he wants, and something to look forward to. PLUS, it takes the guessing out, and I cannot stand trying to guess my cycles. Enjoying it! :happydance:

Akayj: Woohoo! Positive OPK, and BD the night before, sounds hopeful :thumbup:

How are you doing, adopim?

I'm on CD 14 today, we didn't "do the do" on CD12. I'm a bit uneasy about it, but I'm not due to ovulate until this weekend, so I'm hoping we'll be alright. There's a lot going on the next couple of months for us: looking for a house, getting promoted, birthdays, our first anniversary! Hopefully all of that will keep us busy enough to keep from going crazy while trying for baby. Gotta say though, I am LOVING this SMEP! It's great for Hubbie, he gets the attention he wants, and something to look forward to. PLUS, it takes the guessing out, and I cannot stand trying to guess my cycles. Enjoying it! :happydance:
Yes, I liked it for the fact that it took the guessing out of things. DH and I were pretty close in our regular "schedule" to it and it made me feel really good to have a plan in place. So I fully understand that.
You have some exciting times coming up! Congrats of promotions and first anniversary! And I hope you find a house soon!

AFM, I'm doing alright. Tired as all heck (had to bring some caffeine back to keep up with my 4 year old). Still getting minor cramping (nothing that worries me much since my body is stretching and pulling) as well as major bloating (I looks more like 3 months pregnant vs 5 weeks). Bouts of nausea are starting to hit me so I think morning sickness is going to hit me sooner this time around. We'll see. I'm still on the B6 so that might be what's stopping it hitting me already.

How is everyone else doing today?

AFM, I'm doing alright. Tired as all heck (had to bring some caffeine back to keep up with my 4 year old). Still getting minor cramping (nothing that worries me much since my body is stretching and pulling) as well as major bloating (I looks more like 3 months pregnant vs 5 weeks). Bouts of nausea are starting to hit me so I think morning sickness is going to hit me sooner this time around. We'll see. I'm still on the B6 so that might be what's stopping it hitting me already.

How is everyone else doing today?

Okay I'll admit it - I totally stalked your chart :blush: Lilly and I chat on another thread and she mentioned that you'd had a fallback rise on your chart and gotten a BFP!

Your chart looks an awful lot like mine.. AND you got an early HPT! You're making me nuts lol

Anyway congrats, FX for a h&h 9 months :)

:rofl: @thayet...my first thought was "what is your butt doing over here!" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->