[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Ok, I need to tidy up our front page. Can we get a roll call?

Anyone other than adopim :)happydance:) get a BFP that DID do SMEP in Jan?

Anyone got a BFN in Jan?

Anyone still waiting in Jan?

Anyone would like to be added to Feb? Lionchild I have added you :thumbup:

Ok, I need to tidy up our front page. Can we get a roll call?

Anyone other than adopim :)happydance:) get a BFP that DID do SMEP in Jan?

Anyone got a BFN in Jan?

Anyone still waiting in Jan?

Anyone would like to be added to Feb? Lionchild I have added you :thumbup:

:dohh: Oh, my mistake! I'm testing in Feb! Hopefully I can wait until Valentine's day, because I have no idea how long my cycle is going to be.

Yeah, it's crazy that they don't look as pink on here. Definitely are very pink in real life :)

COngratulations! You must be so excited! Have you told DH yet?

Thanks! Yes I called him last night, he is over the moon excited!!!

I was going to tell my dad tonight but DH asked me to wait a week until he can come with....I started BAWLING, in the middle of the basement at work!! It wasn't even that upsetting, I've just felt like bawling all day (hormones, yay.) but that apparently did me in haha. Geeze. But we are both so excited!

Aw, maybe he wants to do something special to tell the grandparents? I'm excited for you! :dance:

yay! I am glad someone started a new SMEP thread the other one i joined a while back is full of preggers posting updates and ultrasounds....which is a good sign that this might actually work but kind of discouraging for those of us who have been at it a while :)

GL everyone! I am in limbo AF not here but tested BFN yesterday. have super sore boobs :coffee:

Ok SlimBrit - I will put you down for Feb, thanks and good luck! :dust: I'm going to test on Valentine's day too!

Hi moose31 :hi: Welcome to the thread! I know what you mean about the other SMEP threads...they just seemed too far along for me to hop in. I hope you enjoy a short lived stay here! Keep us posted if we need to add you to Feb or not (I hope not! :dust:)

:wacko: Grumph:wacko: you can add me into february AF just showed up

on a positive note my cycles are now regular 31 days YAY. and my Clomid challenge test showed normal Ovulation.....DH SA was normal Except HIGH viscosity ?????anybody else DH have this problem......

Oh booooo! Full flow AF or spotting? Soooo many times us ladies will be like AF is here but then it will turn out to only be spotting and soooome women do spot with pregnancy...just saying lol

Hey guys I'm still here! Just done moving and I will catch up on all the post from my last post! Anything new? Man I have sore bbs not to bad tho just know its there!

Sore bbs could be good! :thumbup: How did moving go?

Moose31-sorry to hear that af got you. How long have you been SMEPing? This is my first month. My husband hasn't had a SA yet, so I'm not sure what it all means.

Welcome back, Akayj!

Welcome back Akayj, you weren't gone too long! Nice looking chart there:thumbup:

Moose31-sorry to hear that af got you. How long have you been SMEPing? This is my first month. My husband hasn't had a SA yet, so I'm not sure what it all means.

Welcome back, Akayj!

We've been TTC since April 2011 but havent done SMEP each cycle thats just exhausting..LOL.... but have given it a try quite a few times....

I just started a new cycle, and will be trying SMEP this month. Hoping for a BFP on 2/24!

Welcome to the new as well as returning SMEPers! :wave:

I just started a new cycle, and will be trying SMEP this month. Hoping for a BFP on 2/24!

Hi 06UNC09! :hi: Welcome to the thread! I will put you down for Feb...good luck! And lots of sticky bean dust! :dust:

So I was going to try to "adjust" SMEP so that I could start DTD on CD 10 (closer to when I expect OV), but I'm starting to get too anxious lol...I think I'm going to try to stick to the plan as close as possible.:thumbup:

So I was going to try to "adjust" SMEP so that I could start DTD on CD 10 (closer to when I expect OV), but I'm starting to get too anxious lol...I think I'm going to try to stick to the plan as close as possible.:thumbup:

Yes! :thumbup: Good deal :D

LillyTame-as a note from my experience with my only bfp back in Nov. (which ended in mc), I got O'd on cycle day 9. I got my first bfp (though very faint) on cd 19. I usually don't even O until cd 19 (with 30-day cycles), so it was such a bizarre cycle. Anyway, my point is that you never know if your body is going to do something wacky one month, so SMEPing seems to serve as insurance for those rare occurrences. I'm trying to stick to it closely as well.

LillyTame-as a note from my experience with my only bfp back in Nov. (which ended in mc), I got O'd on cycle day 9. I got my first bfp (though very faint) on cd 19. I usually don't even O until cd 19 (with 30-day cycles), so it was such a bizarre cycle. Anyway, my point is that you never know if your body is going to do something wacky one month, so SMEPing seems to serve as insurance for those rare occurrences. I'm trying to stick to it closely as well.

Yes, I agree...so after going back and forth over and over again in my mind lol We DID DTD! :thumbup: lol We have officially begun SMEPing for this cycle! Wooohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->