[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Akayj - I would say it happens occassionally for me, but that could just as easily be a lack of sleep or tension headache in my case. I'm a chronic headache person (cluster, normal, migraines, tension...you name it, I get it at least once a week). Can't stand them!

Lilly - I'd love to be positive, but it seems that month to month I'm following the same pattern. I try not to tie too much to one temp. My temp doesn't really always drop back the the coverline before AF starts. In the past 4 months it is 50/50 (2 months hit at or below the coverline the day of AF, 2 months were still way above coverline the day of AF). I just can't bring myself to hope that this is anything different unless God has a miracle planned for me.

Akayj - yep, I can understand that...gotta do what works for you :thumbup:

ProfWife - :hug::hug::hug:

Lilly (and everyone else), thank you. I'm much more even-keel now.

Hubs and I decided I should get established at the new place, fax my old place to release every single record they have so I can be treated with knowledge of my history as well.

Just praying they can get me in quickly. I probably won't get any of my blood tests done until next month though since there's likely no chance of them getting me in this Friday in order to get labs done for CD 3/4 workups. So, I'm a little bummed I didn't call ahead of time when I started to have the feelings it wouldn't work this month.

Lilly (and everyone else), thank you. I'm much more even-keel now.

Hubs and I decided I should get established at the new place, fax my old place to release every single record they have so I can be treated with knowledge of my history as well.

Just praying they can get me in quickly. I probably won't get any of my blood tests done until next month though since there's likely no chance of them getting me in this Friday in order to get labs done for CD 3/4 workups. So, I'm a little bummed I didn't call ahead of time when I started to have the feelings it wouldn't work this month.

Glad to see you moving forward with your plans. :thumbup: A step closer to your LO. :hugs:

Lilly, I found it interesting your from HI Big Island! My sister moved there last year sometime. I went to visit and it was AMAZEBALLS! I know that has nothing to do with TTC or SMEPing but i had to tell you. LOL

Lilly, I found it interesting your from HI Big Island! My sister moved there last year sometime. I went to visit and it was AMAZEBALLS! I know that has nothing to do with TTC or SMEPing but i had to tell you. LOL

haha...cool, where on the island is she?

Akayj: I get frequent headaches for various reasons. I inherited occasional migraines from my mother. I never noticed them more or less around Ov time though.
I always played the line guessing game, but it seems as though not having to play that game would make them worth the money.

ProfWife: I'm so happy to hear that you found your bearings a little bit :hugs: I really hope the very best for you and that switching things up will be a great benefit.

Akayj - I get headaches all the time, but haven't noticed an increase before OV. I ordered my OPK online and got 50opk plus 25 pregnancy tests for under $15. Maybe you can get those and use them inbetween the clearblues.:shrug:

What site did you order these from?

And can anyone else recommend any good sites to order from?

I ordered mine from amazon, they came pretty fast too.

haha...cool, where on the island is she?

Kailua-Kona, HI. She has since moved back, but it was nice there.

Akayj: I get frequent headaches for various reasons. I inherited occasional migraines from my mother. I never noticed them more or less around Ov time though.
I always played the line guessing game, but it seems as though not having to play that game would make them worth the money.

ProfWife: I'm so happy to hear that you found your bearings a little bit :hugs: I really hope the very best for you and that switching things up will be a great benefit.

Adopim: Migraines runs in the family for me. Today no headache I feel great, but I just woke up so who knows as the day goes on. Another reason I think I may have had it is because I slept to hard. We had an ice storm here tues/wed and I didnt hear a thing. So that also could be it. I just wanted ask to see if it was a common thing or not.

Kailua-Kona, HI. She has since moved back, but it was nice there.

Aww that's too bad. I looove it here...don't wanna leave! But we have thought about moving to Oahu, there is just more stuff and people there our age.

Adopim: Migraines runs in the family for me. Today no headache I feel great, but I just woke up so who knows as the day goes on. Another reason I think I may have had it is because I slept to hard. We had an ice storm here tues/wed and I didnt hear a thing. So that also could be it. I just wanted ask to see if it was a common thing or not.

In the rare occasion that I sleep too hard (normally I sleep too light resulting in a headache from that) I too get a headache from that too. So I know what you mean.
It is interesting the things we start to notice about our bodies when we pay so much attention to it. Lol

Oh yeah I know! I didnt really know much about O time or trying to get preggo! But now that I'am trying I notice more stuff as well. Just part of it I guess.

It's crazy the things that we find out while TTC. I always knew that I Ov'd a little later than what should have been normal for my cycle length, but I never knew just how late until I started actually monitoring it with temping and OPKs. I used to get Ov pains in whatever side I was Ov'ing from, so I had a general idea but never paid attention to how many days it took for AF to show up.
How bodies are crazy things sometimes!

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't be on here in a while if you even remember me.....I kinda lost you guys and I have also had the most horrible flu since Christmas which only started to ease off last weekend.......congrats on the bfp adopim!!

So how are we all doing? Well my flu kinda threw off the smep as I was too sick to start on cd 8 but we have managed-

Cd10 -opk +bd
Cd11-opk +bd
Cd12-opk no bd
Cd13-opk +bd
Cd14 +opk +bd
Cd15 (hopefully bd again tomorrow!)

So ladies how are we all feeling? I just watched One born every minute! I know I know but I can't help it!! I literally can't resist! :-/

twinkletoe - Hey! Glad you are feeling better...a few people were sick around the same time. Your schedule is looking pretty good :thumbup:...a day or two more and off to the terrible 2ww!

AFM, I am at the end of my 2ww....AF any day now. Nothing but BFNs. :nope:

Hey lillytame! Thanks for the welcome back!! Don't give up hope 11dpo is still early for a bfp.......how were you with the plan this cycle?

Well I just did NOT have the energy for the 3days once you get a pos OPK...my schedule went like this:

CD8 - No BD
CD10 - No BD, OPK-
CD11 - BD, OPK-
CD12 - BD, OPK-
CD13 - No BD, OPK-
CD14 - No BD , OPK-
CD15 - BD, possible light OV pain on right side, , OPK+ (getting a little darker)
CD16 - No BD, OPK+ started to fade in evening
CD17 - BD, OPK-

We are going to try harder next cycle. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back