[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lilly - you had a major drop at the right time for implantation though. I wouldn't count yourself out just quite yet! (Majority of HPT are negative until 13/14 from what I understand...)

Hey lily I know what you mean about the bd'ing .......at the weekend we just can't get enough of the bd'ing but sometimes the important bd'ing time is midweek and it can be really hard with work schedules etc to get it all in! I will be surprised if we manage a 3rd night in a row tomorrow night but you never know! You are def not out though I have my fx for you !

So do most of you ladies like to test early or just wait for the big bad witch to turn up(on not if we are lucky!) x

ProfWife - that's what I was thinking, but this morning I had an even bigger dip! It just doesn't show in my chart because that was an hour earlier than normal so when I got up at my usual time I took my temp again...but I don't really trust the 2nd temp because I had been up already. But you are right, not out till AF actually shows. :coffee:

twinkletoe - I TELL myself I wont test until AF is due, then that becomes 10dpo, and by the time I'm actually in the TWW I'm testing at 5-6dpo:dohh: lmao.

Lilly - you had a major drop at the right time for implantation though. I wouldn't count yourself out just quite yet! (Majority of HPT are negative until 13/14 from what I understand...)
^^ This. Lilly; I was thinking the same thing! Fx'd!

So do most of you ladies like to test early or just wait for the big bad witch to turn up(on not if we are lucky!) x
I am an early tester, always have been and always will be until we are done having children. :haha: there is no cure for me :rofl:

^^ This. Lilly; I was thinking the same thing! Fx'd!

I am an early tester, always have been and always will be until we are done having children. :haha: there is no cure for me :rofl:

Am currently waiting on my Wondfo tests I ordered online, and they probably won't come in until Monday (about 8dpo) so I'm sure I will be testing the minute they come in haha (FF says that is also my AF due date, but I haven't had two cycles the same length so who really knows) If they come in Friday instead I will probably be hopeless to resist!!

Hey ladies...I'm going to be offline for this month (schedule is crazy!). Advance congrats to all the BFPs...advanced hugs for all who will try another month.

Hey guys- well I am going to try try try not to test until AF late as even though I tell myself seeing BFNs won't upset me they always do! :-( well I got another positive opk this morning (smiley clear blue) so we def going to try and bd again tonight....I know the smep says once get a positive opk stop the opks but I couldn't resist! :-/

Good luck with all your testing ladies those wondfos are def hard to resist!! :)

Good luck with your busy month Profwife!

Hey ladies...I'm going to be offline for this month (schedule is crazy!). Advance congrats to all the BFPs...advanced hugs for all who will try another month.

Good luck to you ProfWife! :hugs:

twinkletoe: It's kind of a rock and a hard place isn't it? Wanting to test but not wanting to test at the same time. :wacko: it's almost maddening!
GL with the BDing! :thumbup:

Just thought I would update. CD13 and all -OPK. I did test this morning but I'm going to test again tonight. I thought I would do it twice a day from here on out,and see what happens. I will keep y'all posted!:))

Just thought I would update. CD13 and all -OPK. I did test this morning but I'm going to test again tonight. I thought I would do it twice a day from here on out,and see what happens. I will keep y'all posted!:))

:thumbup:

Well now I don't know if Im every going to get the +OPK. lol.
CD8-BD no OPK
CD9-no BD no OPK
CD10-no BD -OPK
CD11-BD -OPK
CD12-BD -OPK
CD13-BD AM/PM -OPK
CD14(today) AM -OPK

Now the thing is I'm not sure if Im going to have a 28CD or a 34CD because AF was 6 days late last cycle. So I hope I get it before the hubby goes out of town next week. My ovulation app that I have says that my average cycle length is 30 days. So if I go with that I'm supposed to O on the 21, if I go with 34CD I will O on the 25 a WHOLE week different then what I thought. AF really did me in this time lol! Oh-well just keep testing until I get a +OPK lol.

CD8-BD no OPK
CD9-no BD no OPK
CD10-no BD -OPK
CD11-BD -OPK
CD12-BD -OPK
CD13-BD AM/PM -OPK
CD14(today) AM -OPK

Now the thing is I'm not sure if Im going to have a 28CD or a 34CD because AF was 6 days late last cycle. So I hope I get it before the hubby goes out of town next week. My ovulation app that I have says that my average cycle length is 30 days. So if I go with that I'm supposed to O on the 21, if I go with 34CD I will O on the 25 a WHOLE week different then what I thought. AF really did me in this time lol! Oh-well just keep testing until I get a +OPK lol.
Definitely keep testing. My average cycle length was 24 days according to FF. I know that I had cycles 23-26 days long. I Ov'd on CD15 last month and this month (only two cycles that I confirmed Ov, but I'm pretty sure that was the average Ov day. I hope you Ov soon!
BDing is looking good though! :thumbup:

I'm out :witch: got me...but on a happier note, I should be able to test on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

CD8-BD no OPK
CD9-no BD no OPK
CD10-no BD -OPK
CD11-BD -OPK
CD12-BD -OPK
CD13-BD AM/PM -OPK
CD14(today) AM -OPK

Definitely keep testing. My average cycle length was 24 days according to FF. I know that I had cycles 23-26 days long. I Ov'd on CD15 last month and this month (only two cycles that I confirmed Ov, but I'm pretty sure that was the average Ov day. I hope you Ov soon!
BDing is looking good though! :thumbup:

Well I have till sunday to get a +OPK because the hubby is leaving sunday @ 2. If I dont get a + before then Im just going to BD Saturday and Sunday also test on those day, but after that I'm not testing anymore. So heres to nothing this cycle lol.

Well I have till sunday to get a +OPK because the hubby is leaving sunday @ 2. If I dont get a + before then Im just going to BD Saturday and Sunday also test on those day, but after that I'm not testing anymore. So heres to nothing this cycle lol.

Good luck :thumbup:

I know :witch: will get me this time. Its okay tho more :sex: and time alone before a baby is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->