[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Akayj - FX'd for you! :dust: When does he get back?

Pixiemama - FX'd! :dust:

Wytrease - FX'd! :dust: Did you guys use anything else with SMEP? (softcups, temping, charts, etc?)

I used opk's and preseed and the vitamins I took were Soy Isoflavones cd 3-7, B6, Folic Acid and Evening Primerose Oil... Good Luck to you

My LP last cycle was only 8 days. I think my average LP was between 9-12 days. Rarely 12 though, mostly on the shorter end of things. 10 days is still good :)

That gives me alot of hope my LP is around 10 days hopefully I catch that egg as I am due for Af on the 30th

Okay I'll admit it - I totally stalked your chart :blush: Lilly and I chat on another thread and she mentioned that you'd had a fallback rise on your chart and gotten a BFP!

Your chart looks an awful lot like mine.. AND you got an early HPT! You're making me nuts lol

Anyway congrats, FX for a h&h 9 months :)
Yeah, the positive I got on 9DPO was so very faint but I still count it because it was there, just super light. :haha:
I had a few occasions where I would stalk charts that look like mine... Not many did look like mine. The fallback was interesting to me. I just thought my body was messed up. Both cycles that I temped and used OPKs, FF pinpointed my Ov on CD15 even though that was the first day I would get a pos OPK. I always got a pos on CD16 (though this last cycle I didn't record it because my temp spiked. I am still confident I Ov'd on CD15 despite the fallback, because it stayed above the cover line and I don't think that it would have been impossible to get a BFP on 6DPO.

Thank you, I'm still hoping for a sticky bean. :) I wish you the best of luck and lots of :dust:

That gives me alot of hope my LP is around 10 days hopefully I catch that egg as I am due for Af on the 30th
I used opk's and preseed and the vitamins I took were Soy Isoflavones cd 3-7, B6, Folic Acid and Evening Primerose Oil... Good Luck to you
10 days is still pretty good! :thumbup: I can't really pinpoint exactly what worked for me this cycle as I had a number of things I did a little different. But if the B6 and Folic Acid don't seem to help try adding B12 to the mix too. When the B6 didn't work last cycle I did some reading on it and found that B6 works better when taken with Folic Acid and B12. You got the Folic Acid, but it's just a thought for you if it comes down to it :)

:dust:

Okay I'll admit it - I totally stalked your chart :blush: Lilly and I chat on another thread and she mentioned that you'd had a fallback rise on your chart and gotten a BFP!

Your chart looks an awful lot like mine.. AND you got an early HPT! You're making me nuts lol

Anyway congrats, FX for a h&h 9 months :)
Yeah, the positive I got on 9DPO was so very faint but I still count it because it was there, just super light. :haha:
I had a few occasions where I would stalk charts that look like mine... Not many did look like mine. The fallback was interesting to me. I just thought my body was messed up. Both cycles that I temped and used OPKs, FF pinpointed my Ov on CD15 even though that was the first day I would get a pos OPK. I always got a pos on CD16 (though this last cycle I didn't record it because my temp spiked. I am still confident I Ov'd on CD15 despite the fallback, because it stayed above the cover line and I don't think that it would have been impossible to get a BFP on 6DPO.

Thank you, I'm still hoping for a sticky bean. :) I wish you the best of luck and lots of :dust:

10 days is still pretty good! :thumbup: I can't really pinpoint exactly what worked for me this cycle as I had a number of things I did a little different. But if the B6 and Folic Acid don't seem to help try adding B12 to the mix too. When the B6 didn't work last cycle I did some reading on it and found that B6 works better when taken with Folic Acid and B12. You got the Folic Acid, but it's just a thought for you if it comes down to it :)

:dust:

Thank you I forgot to mention I also took B complex with the B6 because it had B12 but the B complex didn't have enough vitamin B6... I am about 2 or 3 dpo

Thank you I forgot to mention I also took B complex with the B6 because it had B12 but the B complex didn't have enough vitamin B6... I am about 2 or 3 dpo
Great! :thumbup: Good luck to you! Fx'd :)

Hey guys yall know I could be M.I.A for too long lol! I was just wondering my chart doesn't really look like any of y'alls. The only way I confirmed O was the OPK. Since my chart doesn't match my +OPK is that a bad thing? Also this is my first time to chart so that could be why a newbie mistake.
The hubby wont be home till Friday. Also I didn't know if I should count yesterdays because I woke up at 6AM and hr before I temp but I didn't get out of bed so i wasn't sure if I should count it thats why it looks like that. The dot that is on there is the temp I got @ 7.
CRAP I packed my BBT and its at the new house! I think I might just give temping up until next cycle cause Im'm sooooo busy UGH! :(

Hi Ladies!

I was hoping I could join you all. This is my first cycle trying the SMEP method. I'm on cd 11. Af is due on February 12th.

I have a 10 day lp, so I'm also trying to extend my lp by one day with B-complex this month. B6 has worked at extending it by a day in the past. I also use Preseed.

I'm going to catch up on reading this thread. GL to all the ladies ttc!

Hi Lionchild! :dust:

Wishing you lots of success this month with SMEP, please keep us updated! You said this is your 1st cycle trying SMEP...how many cycles in are you? This is cycle 2 for me...I'm going to try to stick closer to the SMEP plan this time...it's ALOT of BDing lol

Thought you'd all like to see this....10 DPO (very pink in real life)..... :)

Attachments

• 33AFBF6A-5DF3-4E91-AC81-68D3E036F47D-369-00000110A60A0378_zpsafb7fcb5.jpg
    33AFBF6A-5DF3-4E91-AC81-68D3E036F47D-369-00000110A60A0378_zpsafb7fcb5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
  • A61BCB2F-A4C0-4336-AC7A-2FC58988E97B-369-00000110AEC4A766_zpscbcafb9c.jpg
    A61BCB2F-A4C0-4336-AC7A-2FC58988E97B-369-00000110AEC4A766_zpscbcafb9c.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, it's crazy that they don't look as pink on here. Definitely are very pink in real life :)

But you can definitely SEE the lines...and on all three tests so I know they arent evaps! So excited for you!

Did you SMEP this month? If I'm not mistaken you were going to next cycle if you hadn't caught the eggy! Heehee preggo lady! :haha:

But you can definitely SEE the lines...and on all three tests so I know they arent evaps! So excited for you!

Did you SMEP this month? If I'm not mistaken you were going to next cycle if you hadn't caught the eggy! Heehee preggo lady! :haha:

We didn't SPEM, well we kind of did up until DH went to work for a week (thankfully he came home just in time to make a baby!) so we BD until my tests became negative, then he went back to work haha.

Hi Lionchild! :dust:

Wishing you lots of success this month with SMEP, please keep us updated! You said this is your 1st cycle trying SMEP...how many cycles in are you? This is cycle 2 for me...I'm going to try to stick closer to the SMEP plan this time...it's ALOT of BDing lol

Hi LillyTame,

I'll definitely keep you updated. This is my 11th cycle. I did get a bfp back in November, but it ended in mc at around 6 weeks. I'm going to stick closely to the method as well. Time to bd! GL!!!:dust:

Yeah, it's crazy that they don't look as pink on here. Definitely are very pink in real life :)

COngratulations! You must be so excited! Have you told DH yet?

Thanks! Yes I called him last night, he is over the moon excited!!!

I was going to tell my dad tonight but DH asked me to wait a week until he can come with....I started BAWLING, in the middle of the basement at work!! It wasn't even that upsetting, I've just felt like bawling all day (hormones, yay.) but that apparently did me in haha. Geeze. But we are both so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->