[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

LillieTame according to FF I am 12 dpo & af is due to show her ugly face tomorrow... I normally cramp the day before she come but so far nothing but I did notice yesterday my breasts are becoming a little sore.

LillieTame according to FF I am 12 dpo & af is due to show her ugly face tomorrow... I normally cramp the day before she come but so far nothing but I did notice yesterday my breasts are becoming a little sore.

awww im sorry, i was hoping it was earlier for you and it was a chance of an implantation dip, but it sounds pretty much like AF is coming. :hugs:

I know I'm ok just looking forward to the next cycle

My temp went back up to 98.22 this morning but I'm not going to read too much into it I think its just a weird fluctuation and the witch will show soon...

How's SMEP-ing going ladies? Anyone O yet and in the tww? Who's waiting to O? Wytrease, any news?

It's CD 12 for me. I expect to O in the next week (FX!). Even though B-Complex seemed to have made me have a wacky cycle last month, I'm sticking with it. It has definitely increased my energy.

I've been keeping myself distracted from ttc by going to these workout classes 5 times a week. I'm feeling great! I figure, if I'm not getting pregnant, I might as well work on toning up. It will help with pregnancy anyway.

GL ladies!!!

Well ladies after being 2 days late and my temperatures raising & dropping for a couple of days the witch finally got me today.... Good luck to you all waiting to O & those of you in the tww.... I think I'm going to try Royal Jelly this cycle

Well ladies after being 2 days late and my temperatures raising & dropping for a couple of days the witch finally got me today.... Good luck to you all waiting to O & those of you in the tww.... I think I'm going to try Royal Jelly this cycle

:hugs: Sorry.

:dust: for this cycle!

How's SMEP-ing going ladies? Anyone O yet and in the tww? Who's waiting to O? Wytrease, any news?

It's CD 12 for me. I expect to O in the next week (FX!). Even though B-Complex seemed to have made me have a wacky cycle last month, I'm sticking with it. It has definitely increased my energy.

I've been keeping myself distracted from ttc by going to these workout classes 5 times a week. I'm feeling great! I figure, if I'm not getting pregnant, I might as well work on toning up. It will help with pregnancy anyway.

GL ladies!!!

I have another week before I start checking for pos OPKs.

I'm also going to focus on fitness (or at least TRY), but when we get back from our vacation. I figure it's healthy, been a long time coming, and will be a good distraction from TTC.

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear the bad news Wytrease, you were so on top of things this month...sheesh :dohh: So what is Royal Jelly for?

Its ok ladies it just wasn't meant to be but royal jelly is supposed to increase egg quality but I'm still going to do smep as well

That's awesome that you are going to start fitness-ing too, LT! Where are you headed on vacation?

That's awesome that you are going to start fitness-ing too, LT! Where are you headed on vacation?
Oregon for a week with OHs family and then victorville and los angeles for a week to be with my fam for a week

Hey ladies waiting on the witch! Supposed to b here on the 6th. I feel like this cycle went on forever!! UGH!

Is your hubby back yet Akayj? Or when does he return? He will be home for this next cycle?

I got a positive OPK today. It's cd14, so it's 5 days earlier than usual. Go B-complex (and exercise maybe)! It's power SMEP time!

Af left early & I'm ready to make a baby my fiance & I have already started bd'ing but I think when I get inside my fertile window I'm going to use softcups to hold the swimmers in close to my cervix... Good Luck Ladies

GL, Wytrease!! Happy SMEPing!!

I'm counting today as 1DPO. Our SMEP timing was perfect this month. Also, today is our one year anniversary of ttc. Rather than feeling sad, I'm feeling very optimistic about this cycle.

Thank You Lionchild & Good Luck to you I hope you get your bfp this cycle I am currently in cd 6 & I normally O on cd 13 so I have a week before I really get into bd'ing

Ok ladies, we've had one BFP per month so far...there has to be one lucky lady out there this month! lol I feel like we are playing the lottery! Isn't this supposed to be easier than the lotto?!:shrug: But one is better than none!

Well lots of luck and sticky bean dust to everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->