[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

This is one situation where I don't mind sharing the jackpot. Good luck to us all!!

I agree LillyTame & Lionchild.... Hopefully this is the first month with multiple BFP's

Aloha ladies! :hi:

I've been quiet...as usual during the 1st 2 wks of a cycle lol...just isn't as much to talk about! But the time has come to start SMEPing again :thumbup:

I've adjusted the schedule to what I think is appropriate for my cycles, so starting CD 14 instead of CD10...save me some disappointment due to all those blank (faint) OPKs!

CD14 - BD (check)

Good luck ladies! Hope we get a full house of BFP this cycle! :dust:

Opk FINALLY started showing darker (would have needed a magnifying glass the past few days!). Too bad I teach late classes today! Hope my hubby is still awake by the time I get home!

Opk FINALLY started showing darker (would have needed a magnifying glass the past few days!). Too bad I teach late classes today! Hope my hubby is still awake by the time I get home!

:happydance: FX'd for you! I know how hard it is to wake a sleeping bear! lol

Can't believe we are on the same Cycle day! We'll be in the 2WW together, but I'm not expecting to OV for another 2 days at the earliest...but we know how sometimes mother nature has her own plans :dohh:

GL, LillyTame and ProfWife!!! Catch those eggies!!!

I'm approximately 4DPO. I'm hoping to see a spot of blood in the next 3-4 days. I know you don't always get implantation bleeding with pregnancy, but I got it in November at 7DPO with the mc pregnancy. Everything went perfectly this month, so I'm hoping we got lucky. FX for us all!

Today is cd 8 for me so I start taking my opk's tonight just to make sure I don't O earlier than my normal O day which is Cd 13 & I have already started my smep a couple of days ago.... Good Luck Ladies this is our month

Lilly - I'm probably a few days also. I'd guess by the weekend for me, but FF is suggesting that it won't be until the end of next week.

I started taking Fertilaid and EPO...that may have something to do with it.

I was going to try epo this cycle but i took it for 2 days and had this unusual feeling in my chest...like bad indigestion or like i had swallowed boiled egg whole....it hurt! And was just so uncomfortable that i decided not to take it again. Just going with a 400mg tab of gauifenesin instead before BD

Ladies I think I am going to O earlier this month I got my first positive opk tonight on cd 9 good thing I started bd'ing early & didn't wait to cd 10 to start using my opk's

Good catch Wytrease!:thumbup:

The early OPK testing is a bit much for me, so I decided to BD every 3-5 days after AF just in case I do OV early but I wouldn't be stressed out about the constant testing. I start official OPK testing tomorrow though :happydance:

Good catch Wytrease!:thumbup:

The early OPK testing is a bit much for me, so I decided to BD every 3-5 days after AF just in case I do OV early but I wouldn't be stressed out about the constant testing. I start official OPK testing tomorrow though :happydance:

I totally understand. I was ovulating on cd 19, which is a long time to POSs. I started early because I was hoping the B-complex would help after 2 months of taking it, and it did! Or at least I think it may have been the reason for O on cd15.

Thanks ladies instead of skipping bd'ing tonight I'm going to have to put my fiance to work these next couple of nights...

Thanks ladies instead of skipping bd'ing tonight I'm going to have to put my fiance to work these next couple of nights...

Sometimes I really wish there were a like button on this forum. Have fun!

Lion child - I often think the same thing. We need a thumbs up in addition to the thanks option.

AFM - positive OPK last night...double checked! SO glad it looks like I'll ovulate before our guests come next week. Went to a NFP session with a friend and learned about the Creighton method of tracking fertile vs. non fertile days. Will likely try that next month if we don't fall pregnant this month. It's much less work and will still let me predict my period, which is what I need with my cycles. Ooh, and the lady who teaches, her husband works with her to find ways to naturally regulate cycles like mine due to PCOS...I'm do thrilled I can hardly sit still!

Awesome news about the classes and hormone info, Profwife! Now go catch that eggy!

Hey ladies I have been a little MIA but FINALLY AF came today! Only 5 days late lol! I just wanted her to get here so I could get it over with and go on with my month lol! How is everyone? Any good news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->