[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Hey ladies I have been a little MIA but FINALLY AF came today! Only 5 days late lol! I just wanted her to get here so I could get it over with and go on with my month lol! How is everyone? Any good news?

well actually I guess AF isnt here. When I went to the bathroom yesterday morning and tinkled there was a glob of CM that was little bloody. Usually after this for me is full on AF but all of yesterday and this morning nothing. Today makes me 5 days late and one BFN. I didn't want to keep testing because I dont want to drive myself crazy. I thought my chances would be slim this month so Im not to sure whats going on. I think if AF doesn't come by tomorrow I will test again. Any suggestions?

I say test In the morning... I have my fingers crossed for you... Good Luck Akayj

Akayj - Is it possible this was an anovulatory cycle for you? The chart in your sig seems inconclusive...

AFM - 2-3 dpo this morning - FF gave me some crosshairs. Again, I don't 100% agree with their positioning (I think it should be the day of the temp rise). Testing on the 23rd or 24th. I O-ed almost a full week ahead of where FF placed me. I think the Fertilaid did it.

That's great that Fertilaid helped you, ProfWife! GL waiting out the looong tww!!

Akayj, maybe you O'd later than you thought. GL!! Keep us posted.

I'm 8 dpo. Nothing to report. I feel totally normal. I stopped symptom-spotting after ttc for 7 or 8 months because I realized there is usually no way of knowing things this early. I still keep hoping to have some spotting to indicate possible implantation, like I did with mc, but nothing so far. If I do get af this month, I'm eager to see when she shows up. I'm hoping the B-complex not only helped me O early, but also extended my lp. Anything more than 10 days is progress!

Lionchild - I've heard most implantations happen around 9 dpo. Hang in there! :-D

I'm okay with the TWW - in laws come in this week, end of a grading period and nights 2-3 of my adult ed class. Making a blanket for a baby shower the weekend I'll be testing. So, plenty to do for the wait! :-D

She's here full force! I never got a +OPK last cycle so I will start again this cycle!:)

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in...I dont know how often this week I'll be able to because of going on vacation. Fx'd for everyone in their tww!

Afm, I still havent gotten a pos opk, but its a tad darker. What sucks is that we will be flying most of tomorrow so i wont get to test till later in the evening. Tried to squeeze in a bd session today but OH couldnt finish *pout* maybe later today.

Hey ladies I just wanted to check in today is cd 14 and FF have me my crosshairs and says I am now 3 dpo hopefully this is it.... Good luck to you all and how are you all doing?

Sorry about AF, Akayj! Hope the next cycle is your lucky one!

Good Luck, Wytrease! I hope you caught that egg!

I'm 10DPO. I've got nothing to report. I may test on Thursday because I'm going out of town for work and I'd like to know before I leave. We did everything right, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about a BFP. I'll be happily surprised if I'm wrong.

hi ladies! wytrease & profwife hope you this is IT! :dust:

I got a super low temp drop today and a pos opk! Gotta go seduce oh lol

wytrease 

I was feeling fairly optimistic, but my temp has been low the past 2 mornings. So, I don't know what to think about it.

Good Luck with your testing Lionchild, LillyTame yes put it on hubbyand Prowife I have my fingers crossed for you.... Good Luck ladies

Can I join you all? We are SMEPing this month. I'm on CD4 right now so still a few days to go. We are on our 2nd month TTC but last month was more NTNP. Hoping for BFP! Good luck to all!

Hi RForReal! Welcome to the thread and lots of luck and baby dust!

Liochild how is everything going with you have you tested yet?

Liochild how is everything going with you have you tested yet?

I was away the past few days on a trip for work. I just got home. I was sharing a room with a colleague and was unable to post due to both lack of privacy and lack of free time.

I didn't get a chance to test because AF came on Thursday. How are you doing?

Can I join you all? We are SMEPing this month. I'm on CD4 right now so still a few days to go. We are on our 2nd month TTC but last month was more NTNP. Hoping for BFP! Good luck to all!

Welcome! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->