[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Awwwwww Liinchild I am sorry to hear af got you :hugs: as for me there is nothing going on or nothing to report I am 7dpo and my af is due the 24 so I'm just playing the waiting game right now... Good Luck this cycle:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear AF got you Lionchild. :hugs:

Lots of baby dust to you wytrease! :dust:

As for me, I'm still on vacation and about 2dpo, just waiting for my temps to reflect it. :coffee: Different timezone, weather, and thermometer...temps are a little whacky. But then again they were whacky last month too, that's just me I guess :shrug:

Oh and due to vacation and a few other reasons, we only got 2 BD sessions in during my fertile timeframe, so I'm not too hopeful for this cycle. But all it takes is one good one, so we will see.

Hope the rest of the TWW flies by and you have a BFP waiting at the end of it, Wytrease!!

Thanks for all the Baby Dust! I feel like I could really use it this cycle. One of these days it will happen for me. Until then, I'll patiently wait with you, Wy (and all the other ladies on here).

Hey ladies Im on CD8 time to start OPK testing. How is everyone doing? Anyone have any good news?

iAwwww thank you LillyTame and Lionchild it seems as if this tww is taking forever. And LilyTame it only take 1 time to make a beautiful baby so I am sending tons of :dust: your way and Akayj good luck I hope you get your positive opk soon... :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to yOu all hopefully someone give us soon good news soon we are in a drought ladies we need some :bfp: in here

Too early for goods news on my end. CD 7 so just started taking OPKs since I've never used them before and I want to be sure to catch it! My hubby will be out of town tomorrow so we won't be able to follow SMEP exactly but he will be back Wed so we should be okay to start :sex: then. That will be CD 10.

Baby dust to all you ladies out there! :dust:

I have to say Akayj that I love your avatar! So funny!

Hi l ladies what's going on with you all... Any good news yet? AS For me I'm 10dpo and I had a huge temperature drop and I think af is coming 5 days early but o well Good Luck to you all

Hi l ladies what's going on with you all... Any good news yet? AS For me I'm 10dpo and I had a huge temperature drop and I think af is coming 5 days early but o well Good Luck to you all

Hopefully it will go back up. It would be weird if it came early unless you O'd earlier than you thought, right? Don't give up hope. GL!!!

Thank you Lionchild I am hoping it goes back up too & I think it would be weird if af did come that early. I'm just going to continue to wait it out

How are you ladies doing this morning? Hopefully someone will be getting a BFP soon. Ladies I finally got around to adding my chart but I don't know what to think about this cycle.

I'm 13 dpo today. BFN when I tested this morning. My temps are still holding pretty high, though...I don't know what to think at this point.

Prowife your temps are still really high you can still get your BFP. I also don't know what to think about my cycle that huge dip yesterday threw me for a loop and then to top it off I had ewcm last night (sorry if tmi) I honestly think I'm out so I'm just waiting for the witch to show

When is AF due Wytrease? Hang in there! Are you going to wait for a late AF to test or are you going to test early?

GL to both ProfWife and Wytrease!! Hope you both get your BFPs! I guess we'll know in the next couple of days.

I'm on CD7. I've got nothing interesting to report yet. Looking forward to next week!

Lionchild it's due on Sunday and I tested today on a wondfo and it was a BFN but depending on what my temps do these next couple of days I will probably test Friday or Saturday

I'm on CD10 so we are in the every other day cycle right now. Nothing interesting to report just waiting to ovulate!! I feel so impatient but I really think time slows down when you are waiting to O or waiting to test.

Not great.

Had an exceptionally light positive on Tuesday, negatives twice on Wednesday and my temperature took a distinct dive today. I'm assuming it was likely a chemical and AF should appear in the next 48 hours. I guess it's on to April.

Awwwww Prowife I'm so sorry to hear that. As for me I'm just playing the waiting game

Not great.

Had an exceptionally light positive on Tuesday, negatives twice on Wednesday and my temperature took a distinct dive today. I'm assuming it was likely a chemical and AF should appear in the next 48 hours. I guess it's on to April.

:hugs: I'm so sorry, ProfWife. I hope you get your sticky one this next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->