[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I'm on CD10 so we are in the every other day cycle right now. Nothing interesting to report just waiting to ovulate!! I feel so impatient but I really think time slows down when you are waiting to O or waiting to test.

You're right, time moves soooo slooowly during those parts of the cycle (so basically most of the cycle). GL!!

CD 8 here. At least 7 days to O for me. La di da di da...

Well ladies I think I'm out this month I tHink af is coming early this evening I started spotting dark brown almost black blood (sorry if tmi) and I think she will be here full force later on tonight.... My fiance is more upset than I am because he say he just knew junior was in there well I guess we are moving on to the next cycle.

Wytrease, I've heard before (at the little training session I had on the Creighton Method of natural family planning) that if you're spotting dark brownish before your cycle it could be a sign of a progesterone issue which might be preventing a pregnancy from sticking. Have you ever talked with your doctor about getting that checked?

Sorry to hear Wytrease. Hopefully next month will be your month!

Prowife no I haven't this is the first time it has happened but I have an appointment coming up next week so I will be sure to let her know what happened & RForReal thank you I hope so too

I will be talking with mine about it, too. I already know I'm estrogen dominant because of the PCOS. So, that may be one of my issues as well.

Hi ladies! I am on cd3 after an annovulatory month. Going to try SMEP again this cycle. I just need to wait another week to start it. I really need to work on my patience :haha:

Good Luck NDTaber & Prowife this is something that I have never experienced before but af is fully here now so back to cd1 for me.... I was sure we had succeeded this month

Well ladies I went to the doctor yesterday morning and he did blood work & he confirmed that there was low levels of hcg present I'm my blood and I may have experienced a chemical pregnancy I go back on Monday for another blood test

Officially out this month.

Likely going to SMEP for April, use the Creighton method rather than BBT (stress levels are getting the better of me), and taking FertilAid + EPO.

awww Profwife :hugs: rough month for our thread.

sending out lots of OV and baby dust for April to all my SMEP sisters :hug: :dust:

Thank you ladies and I'm sorry to hear that you are out Prowife

Okay ladies I have a question. I had negative OPKs most of the day yesterday and then finally a positive at 10 PM. Another positive this morning. So as far as SMEP goes should I count today as the first positive since it was so late last night? Any ideas?

I always make sure I try to start bd'ing on the 1st "positive" but count the last dark one I get as my positive.

Well ladies I went to the doctor yesterday morning and he did blood work & he confirmed that there was low levels of hcg present I'm my blood and I may have experienced a chemical pregnancy I go back on Monday for another blood test

:hugs: I'm so sorry, Wytrease.

Officially out this month.

Likely going to SMEP for April, use the Creighton method rather than BBT (stress levels are getting the better of me), and taking FertilAid + EPO.

Sorry about, AF. I hope you are able to have a stress-free cycle this go-around. GL!

Okay ladies I have a question. I had negative OPKs most of the day yesterday and then finally a positive at 10 PM. Another positive this morning. So as far as SMEP goes should I count today as the first positive since it was so late last night? Any ideas?

I agree with LillyTame's response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"