[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I'm on CD12. I haven't used an OPK yet because I was away skiing all weekend, so I don't know if the strips would be starting to get darker. I have been SMEP-ing though since CD9, except yesterday we cheated and BD'd twice in one day. We were having too much fun being away on a mini-vacation.

I'll know more tomorrow. Hoping to O in 3 days on CD15.

GL to all you gals who are about to O or in the TWW!

Hey ladies...I'm taking a break for a bit. Life is hectic with two jobs right now.

I'll be thinking of and praying for you all!

Good Luck Lionchild I hope you catch that eggie being on vacation just simplifies TTC and take away the stress that is related. I Am now in CD6 and we will start SMEP'ing tonight I took my first opk last night and it was negative buy it had a pretty dark line so I'm thinking I will O in about 4 days. Prowife since you are not actively trying you may get your BFP lol.

Hey ladies...I'm taking a break for a bit. Life is hectic with two jobs right now.

I'll be thinking of and praying for you all!

:hugs: Hope things calm down and we see you back soon. Are you going to WTT or NTNP?

Oh - I just meant from the site :) We're still TTC. :)

Oh wow, I didn't think you meant that at all! Well good luck to you hun and come back when you have some good news for us! :thumbup::hugs:

AFM, AF came today, moving on to cycle 4 :coffee:

Sorry about AF, Lilly. That sucks! GL with the next cycle! Eventually it's going to be our time (for each of us). I hope it's not too much longer!

Take care, ProfWife. I hope you have good news when we hear from you again! GL with this cycle! Maybe one of us will get a BFP soon. It's quite a drought we're facing.

Awwwww.. Sorry about AF Lilly and Good Luck to everyone else Hopefully we will all get our BFP this cycle

Sloooooow lol Waiting to OV over here, but I still have at least another 10 days. :coffee:

How are things with you? You should be OV'ing any day now right? I'm late ovulater lol

Hi, Wytrease. I am a mess with SMEP this month. I have no idea what is going on with my cycle because I haven't been keeping track and taking OPKs. We also haven't been following the SMEP schedule. I'm on CD18. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm feeling pretty relaxed this month.

How are you doing?

I'm waiting to O too but it seems as if I'm going to be a couple of days later than usual because my opk's are still very light but o well I am also feeling know relaxed this cycle but so far we are managing to follow SMEP accurately Hopefully we will all be O'ing soon & we all get our BFP's soon

Yay... I got a positive opk tonight I'm excited because I thought my chemical last month had messed up my cycle because I had a dark opk the day afTer my doctors appointment... Good Luck ladies I hope we all get our BFP & we in touch throughout our pregnancies

I got a positive OPK today too, Wy. I randomly took a test. We'll see what tomorrow's test looks like. Go catch that eggy!!!

Good Luck to you too Lionchild for your + opk I hope you catch that eggie this month add well.

Hello Ladies!:hugs:

Here we are in April, can you believe it?! Boy, time has flown this year!

I'm keeping my FX'd that we get lots of BFPs this month :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies Im a little behind lol! But I got a +OPK two days later than expected on CD18 Wed the 27th we didnt get to BD that day, but we DB the next night but the morning of CD19 I got a -OPK. And I havent been able to temp because my thingy went out I guess it was giving me some really high and really low numbers. So i have to find a new one a better one any suggestions?

I am still not getting any solid smiley faced on the cb advanced opk. Just the raising estrogen flashy smileys. Its been 5 days of those. I only have 2 tests left so if no =opk I am just going to bd every other day until my temps show ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->