[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I am still not getting any solid smiley faced on the cb advanced opk. Just the raising estrogen flashy smileys. Its been 5 days of those. I only have 2 tests left so if no =opk I am just going to bd every other day until my temps show ovulation.

I haven't tried the advance cb. But I do use the regular cb OPKs. I got my +OPK two days late. Keep testing if you can but DBing everyother day is a good plan as well.

I am still not getting any solid smiley faced on the cb advanced opk. Just the raising estrogen flashy smileys. Its been 5 days of those. I only have 2 tests left so if no =opk I am just going to bd every other day until my temps show ovulation.

Sounds like a good plan! Since you are temping too that will be helpful. Good luck! Baby dust!!

Hey ladies how are you all doing? As for me I'm on cd 15 and still waiting for ff to give me crosshairs. I thought I o'ed on cd11 but it's looking like o day was cd 13 I will know for sure after tomorrow temp but we haven't been bd'ing as much because I have been sick the last couple of days. I hope you all are doing fine and hopefully one of you will end this BFP drought we are currently experiencing. Good Luck and lots of sticky sticky babydust to you all.

Good Luck, NDTaber! It sounds like you have a good plan.

Wy, I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you caught that egg!

I'm thinking I'm 4 DPO. It's been kind of a confusing month. I guess I'll know what going on for sure in about a week if AF shows (or hopefully doesn't).

GL ladies!!!

Looks like everyone is moving along nicely, wytrease you may not have gotten a lot of BD in but it only takes one!

AFM, I'll start temping again tomorrow, don't expect OV for another 6-8 days. Haven't decided if I will temp after OV is confirmed. I think watching my temp go up and down after OV is just more stress than I need lol trying to guess, was that implantation? :shrug:

Last night I was woke out of my sleep with bad cramps like AF is coming, but AF isn't due until Tuesday. We didn't get to DB the day of a +OPK but we DB the next day and the OPK was - that day. I took a cheap test and it was def negative. I wonder what all the cramps and bubbly feeling is? I don't think we caught an egg but maybe AF is going to come sooner than I think. Heres to the waiting game blah:wacko:

Yea, I have no clue Akayj :shrug: Doesn't all this waiting suck! lol

The seemingly endless waiting game cycle after cycle really sucks! Hit us up with some baby dust over on this thread! Some other thread is hogging it all!

GL, Akayj! I hope those are implantation cramps you're feeling :)

Akayj hopefully that is implantation cramps and we can end the drought of BFP' s over here

I finally got my crosshairs I am 3dpo and just waiting but not feeling too optimistic about this cycle though but we will see... I hope you all are doing well

Hi ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle.. Feels like AF is going to come right on time. But we will be SMEPing next cycle as well.

Hope everyone is doing well. Hope to see some BFP's!

The seemingly endless waiting game cycle after cycle really sucks! Hit us up with some baby dust over on this thread! Some other thread is hogging it all!

GL, Akayj! I hope those are implantation cramps you're feeling :)

Me 2 but think so maybe just some bad gas lol! the boobs are hurting tho but nothing more than regular AF hurt haha!

Hey ladies I need some recommendations on a good BBT? What kind do you all use and how well do you like it?

Hey Ladies, I have decided to NTNP and I don't know for how long. I just need a break from all the planning and prepping, but I will still be keeping up this thread and with all of you! I'm hoping seeing all of you get your BFP's will help remotivate me! lol

Akayj, I just bought a $9 BBT from target and it works fine for me, nothing fancy :thumbup:

Hey Ladies, I have decided to NTNP and I don't know for how long. I just need a break from all the planning and prepping, but I will still be keeping up this thread and with all of you! I'm hoping seeing all of you get your BFP's will help remotivate me! lol

Akayj, I just bought a $9 BBT from target and it works fine for me, nothing fancy :thumbup:

Ah I hope a break brings you that BFP! I have seen some girls say they stopped trying and then get a BFP a little later. Good Luck... I forgot about looking at target. I will check there thanks for the recommendation.

Hi ladies, haven't checked in in a while but Just wanted to share - SMEP'd last cycle and got a BFP :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->