[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Congratulations Loui!

Lilly I hope that NTNP gets you your BFP!

I'm out and onto next month. We will probably try SMEP again. How's everyone else doing?

Okay ladies not sure if I'm reading into this but on Wednesday I had the cramps like AF was coming(not due till Friday I think!) have had sore bbs when I got the cramps feel like throwing up in the am but don't I just been chalking it up to eating breakfast been gassy and today when I went to tinkle there was a lot of cm on the paper! What do y'all think not testing till Friday if AF don't show before then!

If your LP is 14 days, then Thurs/Fri would be testing days. Temps are clearly high. Hoping this is it for you!!

AFM, I've been using the Creighton Method (no temping) of CM checking and a fern microscope plus OPK. Full ferns for about 3 days, transitional today but got what I think was a + OPK (the opk was a little strange this go around, the base colors were the same intensity). Coincides with the Creighton Method's investigations.

We ended up basically following the SMEP plan without even trying (I just wanted to spend this month enjoying our time together). So, I guess we'll see.

Okay ladies not sure if I'm reading into this but on Wednesday I had the cramps like AF was coming(not due till Friday I think!) have had sore bbs when I got the cramps feel like throwing up in the am but don't I just been chalking it up to eating breakfast been gassy and today when I went to tinkle there was a lot of cm on the paper! What do y'all think not testing till Friday if AF don't show before then!

Sounds promising! How many dpo were you on Wed? Could it have been implantation?

Wednesday I was 6 days past O! Day! And today I'm 10 past on Cd29! So I guess we will see.

Akayj I hope this is your BFP & Prowife I hope you are right behind her

AFM I am 5dpo and I have had very low temps and this morning I got a dip right at my coverline but I'm not trying to read too much into it we will just wait and see what happens the rest of the week because AF is due in 8 days

At minimum, that looks like a fall back rise. Prayers that it's more!

I will keep yall updated if either AF or when I test.

Good Luck Akayj I just don't know what to say about my chart this month

Sending lots of :dust: to all! I have been stalking and I'm really hoping to see some more BFPs!

Well temp drop today... AF is on her way. Heres to next cycle:)

Awwwww so sorry to hear that Akayj Good Luck next cycle

AFM my chart is up and down up and down next month I'm going to stop temping after o is confirmed

spotting started today! Im good with it, it will happen when the time is right. I think my cycles are trying to work themselves out still so Im all good. Just more DB time! HAHA!

Sorry to hear that, Akayj.

I'm pretty sure I'll be joining you. I feel all the signs that af is on her way. I'm expecting her tomorrow. I know it's not over until she shows, but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.

Good Luck Lionchild hopefully she won't show

AFM just playing the waiting game I am 8dpo and my temps are up & down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"