[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

This month might be a good shot for me. If O comes on CD18 like it has been then the hubby and I will be together hopefully. Been coming home on Thursdays hopefully nothing changes (never know in the oilfield). So maybe a good chance for us!:) Kind of excited!:blush:

Yay! Sounds promising Akayj!

No AF yet. I'm having faint AF-like cramps. I'm leaving work now. When I get home I'm going to use an OPK, and if it is dark, I'll take an HPT. I don't want to waste one. When I got a BFP in Nov. the reason I tested was because my OPKs were unusually dark for the time of the month. Come on dark OPK! Btw, I'm fully expecting AF to show. I just feel a need to POAS!

My OPK had a line that was half as dark as the control. Not sure what to think. I'm going to take a HPT tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show today. I feel like I may have had an annovulatory cycle, but I can't be sure since I didn't take regular OPKs this month.

I hope to have a nice surprise in the morning, but I won't be surprised if it's negative.

How are you doing, Wy?

Awwwwww..... So sorry AF showed sticky sticky baby dust to you for next Cycle

:nope: Awww, sorry to hear AF showed Lionchild :hugs:

Lots of sticky dust for you to save up for next cycle! :dust:

How are you feeling this cycle NDTaber9211? When are you going to start testing?

I'm out this month & we will be NTNP until July... We are planning a big couples vacation with our friends for the 4th of July. But if it happens it happens... Good Luck Ladies

:hugs: Sorry this wasn't your month Wytrease...I hope NTNP brings you your bun so I won't say see you in July :haha:

Enjoy the break from TTC stress, Wy!

How are all you SMEPers doing?

I'm on cd 11. I'm strictly sticking to the SMEP schedule. I am determined to get my BFP this cycle! DH is also extremely motivated—otherwise, he is off to get a SA next month. I hope to O in the next week.

GL to you all!!

Thanks for checking in this cycle Lionchild! Wishing you lots of luck and sending tons of baby dust! :dust:

We need more SMEPers!!

I didn't SMEP this cycle because I was trying to go NTNP, but it didn't work to well lol...I used a few OPKs and made sure to BD when I got a positive plus felt OV pain. So that's only one BD session, but all it takes is one :spermy: at the right time! I'm really hopeful that this is IT but if not...I'll be back to SMEPing in May!

FX for you Lilly!! Are you going to wait for missed AF to test, or will you test early?

I'm testing early....tomorrow will be 8dpo and OH's bday! Wouldn't it be nice to get a early BFP for his B-day? :thumbup:

When I first started (Jan), I started testing at 5dpo! lol I've become a little bit more patient, but only a little lol. I can make it to 7-9dpo now. I wonder if I'll ever make it to AF...hopefully I won't have to.

Awesome, Lilly! GL in the morning! I hope you get an early BFP!!!

Thank you! I'm hoping for a BFP, but I think it's too early...not gonna stop me from testing of course :rofl:

I'm feeling some kind of way, I can't even explain! It's like a cross between crampy and gassy...but I haven't been actively gassy and nooooot quite crampy :shrug: That probably makes no sense at all! lmao...point is my tummy just feels ODD! I hope it's a good sign for me. IF it's implantation...definitely wont be getting a BFP tomorrow but maybe by the weekend! :thumbup:

So :bfn: today :nope:, but we have about 4 more days till AF is due. It's testa-palooza until then lol.

Sorry about BFN, Lilly. There is still plenty of time to get one this cycle! FX for you!

Okay so out of all the months we have been trying this is the first month we have been together when it counts to most! Im on CD17 and Im supposed to O tomorrow! Its been this way the last couple of cycles. I have :sex: CD15 and CD16... and hope to be :sex: today and tomorrow! :) I told my husband we have to make it count this time lol! my chart looks a little funny to me lol. If I O tomorrow should i have a spike in temp? I forgot lol.

No...dip day of OV and then it starts to raise again the day after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->