[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lilly - :hugs:

Akayj - It's possible your surge was just short and you missed it between tests. Some can be incredibly short. Perhaps it just didn't take much for you to release this month. Praying this is the perfect egg and that you caught it! :)

Thanks ProWife I will stay positive until the :witch: shows!:winkwink:

I changed the setting on ff because I got no +OPK and it says that I'm 3 dpo! Here's to the 2ww!! LoL

Any of you ladies on progesterone during you TWW? I'm considering asking my doc for supplements. Did you need any testing prior or did your doc deduce it was needed in other ways?

Any of you ladies on progesterone during you TWW? I'm considering asking my doc for supplements. Did you need any testing prior or did your doc deduce it was needed in other ways?

I'm just starting it this cycle *starting tomorrow)—just the cream though. The doc will give me a suppository as soon as I get a BFP. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey ladies hows everyone doing? Im currently on CD24 and 6DPO.... my chart kind of looks funny to me but what do I know. Well I guess I will be seeing if the :witch: makes an appearance on 5/11.

Oh I like the upward zigzag chart Akayj! I've seen quite a few of those become positive! FX'd for you! :thumbup::dust:

So my chart looks good? IDK whats normal or anything I just do it haha! I want something to take to my Dr when i go back in October if I don't get prego before then.

It almost looks like it could go triphasic in the next few days. That's a good sign for some people.

Akayj, how's it going? Still no AF it looks like, right?

I'm 10-11 days past O. I've had very light cramping on and off since yesterday, and there was a tiny bit of brown blood when I wiped today. I'm hoping it's IB and not AF. Please, please, please! I'm still using progesterone cream, so we'll see what my LP is like if AF shows up.

Good luck Akayj and Lionchild, I hope AF doesn't show! :dust: Come oooon BFPs!

No :witch: yet but I know she is coming, took at test yesterday and it was :bfn:.
But is it okay that Im not sad that its not a :bfp: . I mean I want a kid and everything but ever month it doesnt happen I think one more month of me time and hubby time, do things we like and not be bound to a kid an all! I don't want that to sound bad at all but ugh..... I don't know how to explain it lol! I also think about it as more time to get my body ready and healthier! I have recently become addicted to working out a lot more and getting into eating right more. I just want it to happen when its time to happen and not worry about it happening. I don't know the point of this post was just to say I'm not EVER sad when the :witch: shows, is that bad?

lol...I don't think it's bad at all! And I DO what you mean! I do get a little sad when I get a BFN, but the positive IS that I get to spend more time with OH and be able to just get up and go and not worry about a babysitter or sleep in without having to get up to feed someone! lol But I don't think that means that when the time is right I will be any less happy about a BFP. (If THAT makes sense)

I understand your feelings, Akayj. It's very healthy to have that attitude. Do things that make you happy until you get your BFP (then, continue to do things that make you happy).

I never have gotten very sad with AF either. I tend to get sad at other times in the month though. Every now and then it will just hit me randomly. I'll think about how long it has taken, and I'll wonder how long it will take until we're successful. I'm almost 32, so I am feeling some pressure, I must admit. Instead of worrying about it though, I have, like you, been working out most days of the week. I have decided to get myself in the best shape of my life while I wait. My best friend has two daughters under the age of 2, and she is jealous of the time I have to do things for myself (like go to the gym). It's all a matter of perspective.

Having a baby is going to be life-changing and very difficult at times. It is wonderful if you are able to embrace life for what it is at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->