[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I think a temp shift has appeared. I'm excited to try the progesterone as soon as I get the crosshairs!

ooh yea, no denying that one lol

so how long do you take the proges? what form is it in? (pill,, shot, cream?)

Lilly - It's a cream (I went with Pro-Gest). I've been told to apply it twice a day (the box specifies the areas) from about 4 days after ovulation through about 12/13 dpo unless I get a positive pregnancy test. There are specific dosing guidelines provided with the tube. The stopping is important as a menstrual period will not start unless progesterone drops below a certain level.

Akayj - your chart is still looking pretty good! Have you tested yet or are you waiting?

I'm waiting. I only have digis and I want to go buy some cheapies but I just think if I test early and it's bfn I don't want to think I wasted money lol.

Understandable. It really is a hit or miss until 13 dpo or so...

Well I caved :bfn: I knew it would be. I'm just waiting for the :witch:!

I'm giving up on this chart now it's trying to move my o day to cd22 and I know that's not right. This is with today's temp.

I'd let it keep throwing the line around for a bit. It usually settles after a while.

And you are no where near out 10 dpo? Girl, you know that it doesn't really hit a strong majority of true positives/negatives until 12/13 dpo! :hugs: don't get too down until you see that clear drop (which looks like it doesn't happen until day 12 ish for you)

I'm lurking ladies :ninja: Waiting for one of you to pop positive :haha:

I don't get to test again till JULY! :dohh: That seems like forever lol

Ok I will keep temping see what it does lol. Yeah day 12 is when it drops. I will know Sunday for sure if AF is coming. I do now tho have to do #2 alot today gezz! :haha::blush:

I'm lurking ladies :ninja: Waiting for one of you to pop positive :haha:

I don't get to test again till JULY! :dohh: That seems like forever lol

I think Prowife has a better shot! haha! I'm getting my normal AF symptoms so I know I'm on the way out.

We'll see. I'm somewhat optimistic, and really, really calm lately. If I could sleep through a night it would be nice (for the past 3 I have gotten up at least twice). It would be nice as I'd be able to tell my in-laws in person the first week of July if we are. We're doing family pictures; so, that would be a fun way to tell them. :)

I didn't get to temp today:(! Was up every two hours with a bad stomachache!:( I will hopefully have a temp for tomorrow.

LoL. Thanks I feel better now but at 2am I thought I was gunna die! LoL

So it looks like that Cutler person was a fake. Which is weird because she had over 1600 posts :shrug:

On another thread some ladies started to question her....first she said the doc didn't give her a u/s pic then she posted a pic of identical twin u/s, but with the info on the u/s someone was able to find that exact pic posted somewhere else back in 2012 :dohh: So they deactivated her. Crazy...drama :wacko: I knew something didn't seem "right" about her.

That is nuts! To much time on thier hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->