[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lilly, that means the dye was coming out of the Fallopian tubes almost perfectly (indicating nothing getting in the way).

Yay!! Excellent news ProfWife!!

Lilly, I hope your appointment went well! I'll head over to your journal to look for updates.

Akayj- How are you feeling? Any news on your end?

AFM- I'm feeling good. On Monday I POAS one last time, and it was blazing dark positive, so I knew my levels had really increased. There's no point in testing anymore. I feel like this is going to be my sticky one. :happydance: The line never got that dark (and so fast) with the MC I had back in Dec. As for symptoms, I had a wave of MS the other day, and I keep having slight aversions to smells, but nothing too bad yet (it's still very early). The breast pain comes and goes at this point and it isn't very severe. The only really noticeable symptoms that I've experienced are lots of creamy CM and being extra tired. The initial appt. with my doctor is on August 1st. Right now I'm on vacation with my family and trying to hide it from them (they're big partiers). I'm having to pretend to go to the bathroom so that I can tell the servers to make sure whatever drink I order is virgin. It's actually kind of fun to be sneaky.

Profwife, I'm glad to hear everything went through :thumbup: For some women a HSG is all they need! Something about that "flush" that helps.

Lionchild, I'm so happy for you! So after your doc appt do we get your very own journal??! lol

AFM, I will go into more detail in my journal. Basically, she recommends I give it more time. Ordered an HSG, but I don't know if my insurance will cover it. If/when I have the HSG done we'll talk about Clomid. Happy with the overall experience and trying to just relax and see how things go naturally from here until I get the HSG.

Yay!! Excellent news ProfWife!!

Lilly, I hope your appointment went well! I'll head over to your journal to look for updates.

Akayj- How are you feeling? Any news on your end?

AFM- I'm feeling good. On Monday I POAS one last time, and it was blazing dark positive, so I knew my levels had really increased. There's no point in testing anymore. I feel like this is going to be my sticky one. :happydance: The line never got that dark (and so fast) with the MC I had back in Dec. As for symptoms, I had a wave of MS the other day, and I keep having slight aversions to smells, but nothing too bad yet (it's still very early). The breast pain comes and goes at this point and it isn't very severe. The only really noticeable symptoms that I've experienced are lots of creamy CM and being extra tired. The initial appt. with my doctor is on August 1st. Right now I'm on vacation with my family and trying to hide it from them (they're big partiers). I'm having to pretend to go to the bathroom so that I can tell the servers to make sure whatever drink I order is virgin. It's actually kind of fun to be sneaky.

I'm doing fine. No m/s for me but nausea is still there. I have my third appt on the 30th I will be 11 4. Glad to hear the line is dark, think this is it for you. Congrats.

Congrats Lionchild! How exciting!

I've still got my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting for their BFPs!

How's everyone doing?

I've been away on vacation for a week. I have my first appointment tomorrow. I've had continuous dark brown spotting since last Friday (no cramping). I'm not worried though because this is common in pregnancy. Lilly, I will start a journal as soon as I find a minute. I am so exhausted that I'm having trouble staying awake in the evening to get anything done. And I still need to catch up on everyone else's journals.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Good luck at your appt tomorrow. I had mine yesterday and there was a baby in there not just a bean arms legs spin the whole 9. Strong heart beat as well!!:) how far are you?

Well...SA came back. Morphology at 31% (They wanted to see 30%).

Motility dropped though. For the morphology defects, most were tail defects this time. That explains the lower motility. Only 4% were rapid swimmers. (It was 8% last time.)

Doc also wants me to do a sonohysterogram (like the HSG but with saline and an ultrasound rather than iodine dye and x-ray) if we don't get pregnant this month. The doctor who did my HSG noted a potential small issue, which he'd told me was incredibly small and would likely have been missed by most other radiologists, but that he was picky. I'm still not sure I want to get that done. We'll see...

Lionchild - Yay for a journal! :happydance: waiting, almost patiently :coffee:

Akayj, what about you? Are you gonna make a journal? Did you get a scan pic? Feel like sharing? I love scan pics!

ProfWife, did you ask if there are supplements that can help with morph and motility?

AFM, I will be having my HSG at the end of Aug :happydance: I had my OH take some supplements for motility and numbers, he needs to do a repeat to see if his numbers have gone up. I sure hope so. I haven't ovulated for this cycle yet, but honestly I don't feel very interested in this cycle lol. I'm not gonna let it go by without getting a chance in thouogh! I'm just saying I'm eager to have the HSG and then see how things go after that.

He's been taking FertilAid for 3 months. The doc told him CoQ10 for improvement. FertilAid has that as a part of the blend. So, that was the route we went.

They aren't abundantly worried about the motility since it's explainable. With continued supplements, we could see more improvements.

Overall, the two of us "passed" for timed intercourse rather than being recommended for IUI. O should happen at any time now...if it hasn't already.

I love your positive outlook, Profwife! It will happen! So with timed intercourse does that mean you should not BD as frequently to maintain the highest quality of

Sorry, I accidentally hit 'send'.

I love your positive outlook, Profwife! It will happen! So with timed intercourse does that mean you should not BD as frequently to maintain the highest quality of :spermy:?

Akayj- Congrats on the healthy scan! That must feel wonderful! Did you cry? I think I'm very close to six weeks. I think definitely by Saturday (if not tomorrow), I will have hit the 6 week mark.

Lilly- :dust::dust: I have to go Google HSG levels because I don't really know what they tell you :dohh:

AFM- I've been having some brown spotting (no cramping) every day since Friday the 26th. I have remained calm about it and continue to believe this is my sticky bean. Today I was scheduled for my initial prenatal appointment but my doctor ended up being out of the office and had to reschedule for next Tuesday. I talked to the nurse on the phone about the spotting and she recommended I refrain from my usual exercise schedule and just take it easy until I talk to the doctor next week. She also ordered me another hCG. The results just came in. My level was 10089! :happydance: Much better than the 81 two weeks ago. I have another test scheduled in two days, but I'm feeling relieved because they are at a normal level for this stage in pregnancy. Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed for now.

I'm so happy for you Lionchild & Prowife I have my fingers crossed that everything works out for you and your husband. .

Afm I am just going with the flow not stressing just waiting on it to happen but we will see what happens in the next 12 days

"Timed intercourse" - from the way they explained - is exactly what he and I have already been doing for 9 months, except that I don't need the OPK anymore to know when I'm hitting the fertile mark.

There is a version where I'd go in on day 12 and they'd tell me which days we should have intercourse to max our benefits. Granted, if I'd been doing that, I'd likely have missed my O since that happened (possibly) today, which is CD 13. So, finding out on CD12 and starting could have been too late.

I'm so glad to hear about your positive bloodwork!! Sounds like these little ones are all growing right on schedule.

Wytrease - Here we go again, hun! :)

I was wrong I have 10 days until af... who knew having a baby would be so much work when I know people that just take off their clothes & bam they are pregnant

Update: A lot has happened today. I still haven't started a journal, but here is a link to a thread that describes my current situation. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1953065-good-not-so-good-news-6-1-week-scan.html

Thinking of you all and hoping for some more BFPs in the next couple of weeks!

Wytrease, when you figure out why this is so hard for some of us let me know! :dohh: :haha:

ProfWife, I can't believe you are in a tww again...I haven't even OV'd, but I'm getting closer!

Lionchild, thank you for the update hun :hugs: I'll keep you in my thoughts and 2wks is going to take foreveeeer! lol

AFM, Judging by my OPKs OV is really close...which means I'll probably OV before the 27th :happydance: that would be an improvement from the last 2 months. I also realized that the 2 months I had OV on the 27th I was trying Geritol! This cycle I'm not taking it and it looks like my cycle is moving up by a few days! Previously it had been on CD17-23. (I took it because there is an old wives tell that "there is a baby in every bottle", the ingredients weren't THAT much different from my pre-natal so I thought I'd give it a try :shrug: Oh well, you live and you learn!)

Lilly - I know! This month with the early O threw me. I wasn't "ready" for it. I don't want to wish my life away, you know. One more day before school officially starts for me. I'm excited for the year, but my numbers have crept steadily up since faculty went back. I'm teaching my largest group at this school this year.

LionChild -Praying everything is okay with little bean! So excited you got to see the baby and heartbeat though! What a major milestone!

New school year, always exciting for the students AND teachers! :thumbup: Hope you have a good year. What level do you teach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->