[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Checking in! :thumbup:

How's it going ladies?

I got a pos OPK yesterday, so I'm thinking OV today or tomorrow. We'll see :coffee: We are only doing every other day BD this cycle.

9 dpo for me, had a pretty large temp drop. I thought I'd already had that secondary estrogen surge earlier in the week when my temp dropped, but another biggie today. Who knows what's going on.
On the bright side, I've had less chance to obsess over every little twinge because of my classes. I've been flat out exhausted most of the week. As a matter of fact, I'm about to go take a nap (just got home from school).

Sounds like me yesterday! I couldnt wait to get home and pass out! And then i was surprised that I was actually able to sleep through the whole night :thumbup::sleep:

YUP! Exactly. I just got up a few minutes ago. Almost two and a half hours. It is so hard getting back into the swing of the school year.

Well I'm on cd2 I think I might start back temping & taking my b6 because my cycles have gotten shorter this past cycle was just 22 days long and it's normally 24 or 25 days but my luetal phase was still 10 days... I just think my short cycle is preventing me from getting pregnant but my doctor don't think so.... I think it's time to find a different doctor

I definitely think it's worth getting a second opinion, Wy. Short cycles are sometimes due to a hormonal imbalances. How long have you been TTC (if you don't mind me asking)?

I think that's what I'm going to do prowife & lionchild next month make a year but I've taken breaks but my doctor don't want to do anything until I reach the year mark. How have you been feeling lately?

You're only 12 DPO, Prof, so it may just be too early. I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for you! GL!!!:dust:

Wy, I hope you get your BFP this cycle so that you can skip that 2nd opinion! :dust: I'm feeling pretty good. Thanks for asking! I sleep a lot. My morning sickness was bad last week, went away over the weekend, and came back today (though not too bad). It's weird how the symptoms come and go. I'm just impatiently waiting for the viability scan next Monday, which I hope will give me good news.

Praying for your peace this week and a great look at the little peanut next week!

I'm not holding my breath. It's an unusual cycle. VERY mild BB pain (normally it's horrid), no heartburn, no insomnia. Temp is higher than almost any other cycle I've ever had. Waiting to see if there's a trend. I'm normally starting to fall by this time in my LP. So...just waiting.

(Took a CB easy...couldn't help myself...still negative...I'm out of tests now. Will purchase one or two on my way home Wednesday if temps stay up.)

Updates ladies! How is everyone doing?

AFM, I'm about 6dpo, I THINK. I'm purposely trying to not get too involved in this cycle. A. Just don't think it will be the the one. B. Looking forward to when it ends so I can get my HSG.

I'm waiting to O but I'm also waiting go to doctor because I think I am having progesterone issues

:witch: I was actually looking "up" last night since I'd gone through day 16 without a start (especially since hubs graduated from his leadership program last night)...but started as soon as I woke up this morning. :growlmad:

Not sure what is going on with my doc. Been playing phone tag with the nurse all week (literally) - it's like she didn't see my first message at all (which was an appointment request for a consult with the doc). I'm going over her head to schedule a consult on Monday (hopefully FOR Monday afternoon). I'm also going to complain that their staff basically sucks.

DH wants me to stick with her through this last consult, and potentially the SIS she wants me to do to verify the subtle filling defect the doc doing my HSG saw. After that, I'm done with this practice. In December/January I'll decide between the two REs that I like and switch my care over to them.

Between now and December, hubs has hidden my thermometer and my fern microscope. We're going with no OPKs, either. We are done with the timing...after all, to look at my charts for the past 11 cycles, we've had "perfect" timing by all medical standards. So, obviously that does not equate with conception. So, why continue to stress myself out over did we hit 3 days pre, day of, and day after if it doesn't appear to matter anyway?

We are done with the timing...after all, to look at my charts for the past 11 cycles, we've had "perfect" timing by all medical standards. So, obviously that does not equate with conception. So, why continue to stress myself out over did we hit 3 days pre, day of, and day after if it doesn't appear to matter anyway?

This is exactly how I felt when we decided to NTNP. I hope it works for you as quickly as it worked for me! Two cycles of NTNP after 15 cycles of perfect timing.

I'm so sorry the witch got you. :hugs: Lots of relaxation and :dust:!

Lionchild I saw your signature I'm so sorry for your loss honey

Well, ladies, looks like we've sucked the last few drops out of this thread lol I'm going to close it, as I'm not doing SMEP any more. I know Lionchild is wtt/ntnp, what about you ProfWife and Wytrease? Are you guys actually still following SMEP?

Please feel free to join me in my testing thread or come say hi in my journal!:thumbup: I wish you ladies all the best and will be checking up on you hoping to see BFPs very soon! :hugs::dust:

P.S. AFM....having my HSG done tomorrow :happydance: excited but nervous! If we don't get a BFP this or the next cycle we are just going to focus on losing weight and planning our wedding AND I'm taking a few classes this semester, so I do have a few things on my plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->