[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Haven't followed the SMEP plan for a few months. I just kept coming to the thread so I didn't lose track of you ladies in the other threads out there.

We've taken the month "off" of hardcore stuff. Just letting the chips fall where they may.

Hope the HSG goes well. Take the advil or other pain reliever and breathe deeply. You should be fine!

I put a "[closed]" on the title...so I think we can still chat it up and keep tabs here if you guys want! :thumbup: I just wont be tracking the 1st post or doing SMEP myself.

Did the HSG today! Everything went fine and fast! Tubes look fine. Guess we are just playing a numbers games :coffee:

It's always a numbers game. And "perfect timing" isn't always a conception guarantee. :-/

My HSG came back tubes clear, but they noted some sort of subtle filling anomaly that now my doc wants me to get an SIS to investigate. I'm almost leaning towards not having it. I'm at the point where I'm just "done" with the testing. If we're both healthy, it is not something we can control.

Yea, my tubes were clear on the screen but the doc still had to review it further/better and send the final results to my doc. So we'll see if she saw anything else. :shrug:

With us...OH's numbers and motility are low...so I know we have that going against us, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't any other obvious walls, so to speak, keeping his boys from getting to the goal. And there doesn't seem to be. So now we just continue to play the wait and see game. I guess/think I can be more relaxed about it knowing that there simply isn't anything else we can do short of IVF or IUI.

You are so right about "perfect" timing :dohh:

I'm not following smep either but I would like to keep up with you ladies I arm just going with the flow I haven't started back charting or taking opk's but I still have opk's in the house all of that stuff was just added stress

Congratulations to our newest BFP - Wytrease! :happydance::bfp::yipee:

Sending you lots of sticky bean dust and wishing you a H&H 9months! :dust:

REALLY!?!?! AWESOME! Praying for a sticky little one!! YAY!!!

I hope you've got a sticky bean too Wytrease! Congrats! :thumbup:

Hi adopim! How are you? Wow, you are so close! I can't believe how time has flown by. :thumbup::hugs:

Have a name picked out?

Hi adopim! How are you? Wow, you are so close! I can't believe how time has flown by. :thumbup::hugs:

Have a name picked out?

I'm doing alright. I have weekly appointments now, only 3 weeks until due date now though really it could happen any day now. I'm having weekly ultrasounds too in order to monitor my fluid (since I had low fluid last time, my doctor just wants to keep an eye on it). Baby is measuring small, but only about a week behind, my fundal hieght is measuring behind too. I had an appointment today and I had lost a pound since last week.
We do have a name: Ellyson Lana. i will be calling her Elly. :)
I think she's getting just as anxious to meet the world as we are to meet her, she had dropped incredibly low which is odd for a second kid I guess (usually the subsequent babies don't drop until labor). We'll see how the next few weeks go.

I've been lurking around here, I'm still hoping everyone gets their BFPs!

Love the name! Praying your last few weeks are smooth and that little Elly grows and develops just perfectly!

Awww I love the name! Very sweet :thumbup: I hope you have a smooth last few weeks too and baby Elly is big and strong by her due date!:hugs:

Thank you ladies. We're estimating she'll be about 6lbs 9oz by birth as long as she keeps growing. :) Though my official guess is 7lbs 2oz. We'll see!

Beautiful name adopim & good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy.

Congrats wytrease!!!!! Sticky dust your way!!!:)

Lilly yes I told him I made a onsie that said Daddy stopped playing the the game long enough to make me because my hubby is a hardcore gamer lol & Thanks Akayj

I just got a white onsie and wrote the words on it.... He was so excited and shocked but he claim he already knew I was pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->