[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Oh my goodness!! Exciting stuff, ladies!!

Wy, Whaaaaaat?????!!!!! Huge congrats, girl!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!

adopim- Best of luck for a easy labor and healthy baby!! Beautiful name!

I hope we can stay in touch through this closed thread. I'm in the middle of my comprehensive exams so I have no free time right now. I'll check back in once I finish mid month. Good luck to all the ladies TTC this cycle!!!

Hey ladies just wanted to give you an update I just came from doctors appointment and I am 4 weeks and 3 days still very early. They did a ultrasound and I saw the gestational sac. My hcg levels are 3, 278.6 I have a follow up appointment in a couple of weeks I will keep you all posted & I wish you all the best

Awwww, thank you for the update! :hugs: Great numbers! Only saw one sac huh :haha:

Hey ladies. A friend of mine is going through a hard time. His 4 month old baby boy (third child, only son) is in critical care...has been for almost 2 weeks. There might be a virus attacking his heart, it could be a genetic disorder, or it could be something that requires a heart transplant. He's a very, very sick little boy. Please pray for little Silas.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/silashuffman/mystory

Sorry to read his little story. :cry: I hope he will be ok, he and his family will be in my prayers.

yes there was only one sac Lilly & Prowife I will definitely pray for the baby & his family

hey ladies I know the thread is closed BUT i wanted to tell you ladies that we are having a boy!:) I will post a pic tomorrow for you ladies to see!:) Cant wait to see more bfps! miss yall btw!

Yay for little boys!! Congratulations!!!

We are in cycle 12. I'm about 2 dpo right now. I did an SIS this month which was clear...so no fibroids or polyps as they thought. We are clear to continue timed intercourse or move on to Clomid with timing...we're going to maintain the status quo for a few more months before things are settled down enough for me to be able to do all the ultrasounds as needed.

Thoughts and prayers for your friend's little boy, ProfWife.

I had baby Elly on Sept 18. Was induced due to low fluid (I had the picture perfect pregnancy other than that fluid issue the last few weeks). Extremely fast labor and delivery, 4 hours from starting pitocin to actual delivery. I progressed so fast they were unable to give me the epidural that I wanted. She was 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long.
I can hardly believe she'll be 2 weeks old on Wednesday! She's been a really good baby so far. Rarely cries and sleeps wonderfully (so far anyway!).

Here is a picture I took at 5 days old:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/image_zpsbe8af180.jpg

Thank you for updating adopim, Elly is beautiful! :cloud9:

Akayj! A boy! Awwww, can't wait to see a u/s pic :happydance:

Wytrease, how are you doing?

Glad everything is clear ProfWife :thumbup: Good luck on this cycle :dust:

What's your status Lionchild?

AFM, Cycle 9...the last few cycles have been a little whacky....to make a long story short though, I've been OVing on CD27 or at least that's when I've been getting pos OPK, well...it appears this cycle I'm going to OV CD18 or 19! Maybe my depo is finally wearing off :shrug: Fx'd October is a lucky month!

Oh and if you haven't already...come join me in my other two threads:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ytames-official-wedding-planning-journal.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2011431-closed-group-team-halloween.html

Thoughts and prayers for your friend's little boy, ProfWife.

I had baby Elly on Sept 18. Was induced due to low fluid (I had the picture perfect pregnancy other than that fluid issue the last few weeks). Extremely fast labor and delivery, 4 hours from starting pitocin to actual delivery. I progressed so fast they were unable to give me the epidural that I wanted. She was 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long.
I can hardly believe she'll be 2 weeks old on Wednesday! She's been a really good baby so far. Rarely cries and sleeps wonderfully (so far anyway!).

Here is a picture I took at 5 days old:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/image_zpsbe8af180.jpg

She is tooooo CUTE! Congrats!

Heres my little man!:) I love this pic of him! Cant wait to meet Cooper Wayne Johnson!!:)

Scan 132740034-2.jpg

Congrats adopim she is adorable & that is such a cute scan akayj

How are you lillytame and prowife?

Afm I just left doctors office getting a scan and all is well baby measures 7weeks4days and the heartbeat was a nice and strong 171 bpm... It was the most beautiful sight and sound. I am so excited it makes all of the terrible morning sickness and everything else so worth it

So happy for you Wytrease! :cloud9:

AFM, I don't know if I've OVd or not :shrug: Had a pos OPK and EWCM leading up to that...some pinching 2 days ago. Just waiting for my temps to reflect that I am post O. :coffee:

Yay! Happy for a healthy pregnancy going on! :)

I'm in the TWW. I've been having some weird pinches in pelvic area today...just to the left or right of center. So much so that one made me sit down in the classroom. Hard to hide such things from teens. I'm only about 4 dpo, so it can't be implantation or anything like that. Who knows what it was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->