[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Yea but...the numbers they give are only "averages" so, to me, that means there will be people outside of that range. Does that make sense? DPO 1-3 would be harder to push but for 4dpo...I think maybe.:thumbup:

Yeah, I understand the average thing...after all the tests, I've seen my insides enough to know the journey is a long one for any little one ;-) We'll see in about a week... :)

I know! I was amazed to see how long my tubes really are during my HSG :dohh: I was like they really do have far to go lol

You, too!? Oh good! Maybe that's normal then! I thought it looked longer than normal, but no one said anything...

:whew: :)

Here's a pic from my scan

Attachments

• 1380812462842_zps1c596c89.jpg
    1380812462842_zps1c596c89.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
Yea I know I was measuring one day behind 7 weeks and 4 days and they did the abdominal ultrasound

Trying to find a reason to feel upbeat about this cycle right now.

Could you ladies look at this month's cycle and the overlay attachment. I had that faint positive end in AF back in Feb/Mar of this year, and to me it looks like this month is following the same trend.

Another oddity, my temp hasn't gone above 98.29, dropped to barely 98 this morning, but when I just came out of the bathroom, I took my normal oral temp and it was 99.2! When I got to the doctor's office I'm usually barely 98.6.

I'm exhausted and headachey, but I don't feel ill. :wacko:

My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• Overlay_Feb_Sept.jpg
    Overlay_Feb_Sept.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
They do look very similiar, i hope thats a good sign for you but i do just think its too early to tell...I would start to get excited if you get that temp spike for the temp time that you use to record. fxd!

Oh I know! I'm going to try hard not to test early this month since the last time this pattern happened it ended in heartbreak.

Awww :hugs: when do you plan to test? I'm trying to hold out till at least monday, I'll only be 6dpo! :rofl: Not saying I will test then, just not before. But I dont have an urge to right now, so thats good. Honestly, usually by 5dpo I want to lol

Lilly, I'm at 8dpo right now. I'll likely wait until at least 10 or 11 if my temp is holding.

98.51 this morning! It's tracking just like February's! Please pray this isn't a chemical this time! I'm going to wait until my ovuline date which is Thursday (12dpo) to test.

It's not! It's not! It's not! Don't even think about that!! :hugs::dust:

98.51 this morning! It's tracking just like February's! Please pray this isn't a chemical this time! I'm going to wait until my ovuline date which is Thursday (12dpo) to test.

OMG good luck!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->