[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Temp dropped dramatically. Almost back down to cover line at 11 dpo. :-/

Your Feb cycle was 16days (LP) though right? Is your LP usually about that long? If so...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say late implantation dip, maybe? :shrug:

Even if it's not...it could just be a fluke temp for whatever reason and has plenty of time to go back up. FXd your temp goes back up tomorrow! :thumbup: :hugs:

:cry: I'm sorry, ProfWife :hugs: (was doing a little chart stalking hoping your temp went back up :nope:)

Do you have a plan for the next cycle? I will be starting clomid.

:cry: I'm sorry, ProfWife :hugs: (was doing a little chart stalking hoping your temp went back up :nope:)

Do you have a plan for the next cycle? I will be starting clomid.

Starting clomid Lilly? Are you excited? Or what are you feeling?

I think we are going to do opk and bbt this month coming up as I simply don't have the time to take off at the moment to do the day 3 and 12 ultrasounds for the Clomid cycle timing. We may start those in Dec or Jan if needed. Then if nothing by mid-spring, potentially looking at IUI.

AF started today...so at least she was a little early. I'm getting cramps though, which I rarely get with AF.

Akayj, I was more nervous at first...but I think I'm starting to get excited...but there is this fear of "what if the clomid doesn't work?" :dohh: I need OH to take another SA too but the lab is only open mon-fri 8am to 2pm....we work those hours/days :nope:

Akayj, I was more nervous at first...but I think I'm starting to get excited...but there is this fear of "what if the clomid doesn't work?" :dohh: I need OH to take another SA too but the lab is only open mon-fri 8am to 2pm....we work those hours/days :nope:

Your chart looks pretty good this time around!

It did...but temp dropped today :nope: I just haven't entered it yet.

Alright, Lilly...we've got to get it together so we can start comparing bump pictures rather than charts!

If only it were as easy as making up our minds...I'd have #1 here already and be thinking about timing for #2. So over all this...ya know?

Boy do I know! :dohh: I have one friend that just had #2 yesterday, one is pregnant with #2, and one had #1 in July and they are talking about when they are going to start on #2 :wacko: :cry:

I'm just feeling defeated right about now. I don't even think I'm going to talk the clomid this cycle...I want OH to get his SA before we go there. Gotta keep bugging him till he gets it done. His 1st one was way back in May...I think.

I'm surprised your doctor offered clomid without having him re-tested. That was a condition of mine offering it. We're going to wait a little longer (I'll have to take days off work for the ultrasounds).

I'm quite irritated by the whole thing. But it's not like irritation can change it, right?

Well, I think she was just kind of prepared to give it to us because we had said we were going to have his SA by that appt, but our timing was off. She said we could try 2-3cycles with clomid but definitely not more than that without an SA because we would just be wasting our tries since most doctors will only use clomid for a total of 6 cycles. But it's not like OH didn't have any sperm...he just had fewer than normal and they weren't great swimmers...but all we need is one right?

Anyway, he has promised me he will take care of it this week. :thumbup:

I'm not being monitored as you are, yet. With u/s's and such. Just the clomid with timed BDing...well every other day around expected OV. If we don't get the results by CD 5 or if they are really low/low motility then we are just going to BD every other day without the clomid until we can see if there is something we can do about his count/motility.

If we need IUI's we can't afford that right now because we would have to go to one of the other islands to see a FS. So it's not just the cost of the IUI it's the trips back and forth. We are thinking about moving back to the mainland 2015...so if it's got to be IUI then baby making will be on hold till then.

Oh, how frustrating. I understand that things would be a world easier if you were on the mainland with FS every few miles near cities.

:/ I wish things were easier for you guys. And every one just think it's pineapples, fruity drinks, and romance out there in Hawaii.

:/ I wish things were easier for you guys. And every one just think it's pineapples, fruity drinks, and romance out there in Hawaii.

Thanks and So true! But boy do we love it here! Less stressful then being in a bigger city, but you do miss having options and the conveniences of a big city. We say we'll come back to retire though :thumbup: And we feel moving will be beneficial financially and when it comes to buying a home, we can get more in the mainland. Here, we are only looking at tiny condos. So we have gone over all our pros and cons and think moving is our best option. We are thinking Seattle or somewhere in Oregon. OH is from Oregon and when we visited I said I wouldn't mind trying there. But definitely not Cali, where I am from.

One of my closest friends is from Seattle. She wants to go back with everything in her. FL just isn't as nice in her opinion.

HI Guys, do you mind if i join you guys? I noticed it said closed in the Thread name but im not sure when it was closed.

Hi Tella :wave: We closed up at the end of August. There are only 3 of us still waiting to get sticky BFP's and we aren't SMEPing any more. So we mostly just use this thread to keep up to date with each other and some of our pregnant ladies check in from time to time.

But you are more than welcomed to hop on, but you might make more buddies on a newer thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->