[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

We are a pretty small group. We've all SMEPed before, but some of us are still waiting to get that glorious BFP.

Hey ladies hows it going? I keep checking in on y'all to see if my BNB friends have hit the pregnancy jackpot! Miss y'all!

Nothing yet Akayj :coffee: I'm on cycle 9, will OV in about a week. Was going to do clomid this cycle but it didn't get here in time...oh well, what's one more cycle :roll: lol How are you doing these days?

I'm hanging in at CD 10 of cycle 13. We officially pass the year since DH told me "let's try" today. (Cycle start was Oct. 5.). So, I'm officially part of the LTTTC group. We may start Clomid after the November cycle.

Hi Lilly & Prowife I hope this is it for you all this month. How are you Akayj? I'm just trying to get over the morning sickness it has been so bad I'm losing weight but I only have a couple more weeks and I will be out of first trimester. I will be 11 weeks Friday.

awww, when is your next scan Wytrease? Will the gender scan be the next one?

Lilly yes that will be around Christmas time when we find out the gender but my husband and i are thinking of paying for two private scans ourself one maybe around thanksgiving and maybe a 4d ultrasound at about 28 weeks

Nothing yet Akayj :coffee: I'm on cycle 9, will OV in about a week. Was going to do clomid this cycle but it didn't get here in time...oh well, what's one more cycle :roll: lol How are you doing these days?

I'm doing good just waiting to see the rest of y'all get bfps!!!! Didn't get there in time? Did they have to. Order it for you?

I'm hanging in at CD 10 of cycle 13. We officially pass the year since DH told me "let's try" today. (Cycle start was Oct. 5.). So, I'm officially part of the LTTTC group. We may start Clomid after the November cycle.

Ah prowife I hope clomid works for you when y'all start using it. Can't wait to see y'all with a BFP.

Wy, you're almost out of the first trimester! Congrats!! I hope that morning sickness goes away as you move into the second. Let us know when you know the gender!

Akayj, almost 23 weeks! That's terrific! Glad you're doing well!

Hang in there, Profwife! I know that year mark is difficult. None of us ever start off thinking that it could take us that long, and yet for some of us, it does. :hugs: It sucks (there's no sugar-coating it). Your BFP is coming, I just know it! :thumbup: Clomid sounds like it might be a good option at this point. I might even try it if no BFP by January.

Lilly, you already know that I've got a little beef with Mr. Stork :telephone: :yellow: and that he better come visit you soon so that you can join your buddy, Snacks!

AFM, I'm hanging in there. I had my first AF since MC at the beginning of the month. Now, we're back NTNP. I'm actually feeling really positive about the chances that we'll get a sticky baby very soon. I don't know why, but I just have a gut feeling about it. Sex has been awesome since we quit trying, so at least we're having fun again.

Yeah almost 24 weeks and it's flying by! I can't wait to meet little cooper!!

Hi ladies, ive tried SMEP as well but seem to fail in getting it 100% right every time.

At the moment im on a hectic training so TTC is not really on the forefront but we just enjoying BD. We did a Warrior Race this Saturday that passed which is 7.5km with 15 obstacles, it is super muddy but so much fun and we doing another on the 30th of November.

Im just looking for new friends as most of my other LTTTC Buddies is all preggies and have other things to talk about. THey all still supportive but i need cycle buddies :)

I'm doing good just waiting to see the rest of y'all get bfps!!!! Didn't get there in time? Did they have to. Order it for you?

Yep, had to order it.

Sending lots of baby dust to all of us still waiting for out sticky BFP :dust:

And extra hugs to our LTTTC ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jan is when we officially started TTC and Nov is when we started NTNP. So LTTTC is right around the corner for me :nope: No chems, no MCs, no nothing! Of course I wouldn't want any of those but I think if I had at least had one I would feel like I know I can at least get pregnant. Does that make sense :shrug:

Tella, that your LTTTC buddies are mostly pregnant gives some hope that it will happen for all of us, eventually.

Lionchild yes the first trimester is almost over and I can't wait I've had terrible sickness but I am still very thankful and I try not to complain much I am very excited. Is good to know you are good and sex while ntnp is so much more fun that's how I conceived but we still bd'd every other day. And I also used softcups to keep the swimmers close to my cervix so they can get where they needed to be.
Lionchild LillyTame & Prowife have you all tried the softcups? I can't wait for you all to get your bfp's.

I actually use the soft cups for their normal purposes. I don't use them for BD though (I just go straight to sleep anyway).

Yep, had to order it.

Sending lots of baby dust to all of us still waiting for out sticky BFP :dust:

And extra hugs to our LTTTC ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jan is when we officially started TTC and Nov is when we started NTNP. So LTTTC is right around the corner for me :nope: No chems, no MCs, no nothing! Of course I wouldn't want any of those but I think if I had at least had one I would feel like I know I can at least get pregnant. Does that make sense :shrug:

Tella, that your LTTTC buddies are mostly pregnant gives some hope that it will happen for all of us, eventually.

Its very true but still need people to chat to that knows where im at.

I understand your thinking about the chem or mc because it took us close on 3 years before i actually knew ok i can fall pregnant now its just a question of a forever bean. But after 4 iui and 2 IVFs you seriously doubt your body, but after a natural BFP i can say with a tear in my eye that my MC at least gave me hope again that it will happen.

Lionchild yes the first trimester is almost over and I can't wait I've had terrible sickness but I am still very thankful and I try not to complain much I am very excited. Is good to know you are good and sex while ntnp is so much more fun that's how I conceived but we still bd'd every other day. And I also used softcups to keep the swimmers close to my cervix so they can get where they needed to be.
Lionchild LillyTame & Prowife have you all tried the softcups? I can't wait for you all to get your bfp's.

Im also using Softcups, it makes live a bit easier for BD and a hell of a lot better for AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->