[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I pray I'm not getting line eye...but I had to whip out my phone to look (at work, can't see on comp) and I saw a line on both! (but they seemed kind of far apart) That's why I'm wondering if I have a case of line up. :blush: I hope it gets darker so I can say 100% it's a BFP for you! :dust: When are you going to test again?

AFM, I got my extra day back after adding in my OPK info to my chart...it's still a dotted line :shrug: but at least I'm back to being one day closer to testing :happydance: lol
Yay!! I'm glad you got that extra day back :thumbup:

I'm going to be testing again everyday now. I'm curious to see a progression. You aren't the only one who saw the line, almost everyone who has commented agrees. So I put it into FF.

Adopim...do you want to wait till you get a darker line or do you want me to add your BFP now? (cheesing, so happy for you :happydance:)

The OP of the January testers thread put me down as BFP. If you want to wait until the line is darker (hopefully in a couple days we'll have a really nice line!) you can do that. I'll leave it up to you :D

Akayj - Got you now! :thumbup:

adopim - I'm putting you down as our FIRST! :bfp::dust::happydance:

Thanks Lilly :D I really hope to see more BFPs coming up really soon!

I'm still on the fence on whether or not to tell DH tonight or not... I think he might appreciate a darker line... I don't know... we'll see what happens. I bought a 3 pack of onesies that I'm going to do something with, I'm just not so sure what yet...

Oh I can understand that...my OH has already declared that he wont believe any squinters...just three tests that SAY pregnant! lol So I will be buying a batch of those if/when I ever get my LSP (little skinny positive) :haha:.

Yeah, I don't think that I'm going to tell him yet. Altho, I may have to tomorrow night. We are meeting up with some friends and they might expect me to have some drinks and I'd obviously have to explain myself... we'll see... maybe I'll have a bit of a darker line tomorrow yet (at least a bit more visible)?

I'm thinking that my DH would want the same as yours.... blazing positives... haha

Yeah I think my DH is the same way. When I had my faint BFP a couple months ago I told him, but also said I wasn't sure if I was definitely pregnant (Even though it was faint, it was definitely positive, but I thought I had my period and was on CD12 so I didn't know why it was positive/still so faint. Only tested then because of things I read online about implantation bleeding, since I had been bleeding for 12 days). Kept getting fainter tests until it was negative a couple days later. I told him it was a chemical pregnancy and he was pretty upset, so I don't think I want to tell him next time unless I know for sure it's positive, he looked as heartbroken about it as I was :(
Adopim, I definitely get the drinking thing. I decided I didn't really want to drink the past few months just in case, and at Christmas parties and stuff people were constantly questioning me about why I wasn't! Hopefully you get a darker positive tonight!

Blackrain90 - Sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

I'm scared of discovering a chemical too, that's why I don't want to test too early, if I make it to 10dpo though I will be happy :haha: I'm kind of tempted to test this weekend though at 7-8dpo....tryyyyying to hold out lol

Blackrain: I'm sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: My DH and I frequently have a drink or two together when he gets home from work. When we are going out with friends, we always have a few drinks. My DD is staying at my grandparents tonight, so DH would know anyway. My test this morning shows a much better positive than yesterday (it's still light, but at least there is absolutely no question, definite second pink line), so I think he'll accept it. Our friends may ask questions, but I can possibly get away with hiding the fact that I'm not drinking too.

Lilly: The POAS addict in me wouldn't allow me to not test. Haha, I did make it to 9DPO before taking my first FRER though. It's SO hard not to test!

adopim - it is HARD not to test and so much idle time over the weekend! Maybe you could tell your friends that it is your new year resolution to stop drinking or to drink less?

adopim - it is HARD not to test and so much idle time over the weekend! Maybe you could tell your friends that it is your new year resolution to stop drinking or to drink less?

That's something to roll around in my head this afternoon while I think of something to tell them if they ask :thumbup: Since I have to tell DH anyway (which I'm still working that one out mentally too...) I might be able to work something out with him and come up with something too. I told him right from the beginning that we wouldn't be telling anyone until around 10 weeks or at least until we have had a dr appt.

If you are going snorkeling, that should put testing out of your mind at least a little bit. Sometimes just keeping busy helps significantly. :D I used Dollar Store ones just so I could get my "testing urge" out of my system. It worked in holding me off a few days from using the FRER.

Get to it, girl! :thumbup: good luck to you!

That's something to roll around in my head this afternoon while I think of something to tell them if they ask :thumbup: Since I have to tell DH anyway (which I'm still working that one out mentally too...) I might be able to work something out with him and come up with something too. I told him right from the beginning that we wouldn't be telling anyone until around 10 weeks or at least until we have had a dr appt.

If you are going snorkeling, that should put testing out of your mind at least a little bit. Sometimes just keeping busy helps significantly. :D I used Dollar Store ones just so I could get my "testing urge" out of my system. It worked in holding me off a few days from using the FRER.

You could of said you were taking antibiotics for an infection that didn't allow you to drink when taking them?!

She did ask me if I wanted a drink, and proceeded to list off everything that they had. I looked thoughtful about her list for a few minutes. And then just told her I was good right now and if I wanted something later I could just have one of the beers that we brought with us. :rofl: I don't think they suspected anything.

Akayj, make sure to keep us posted on how things are going for you! :thumbup:

adopim - did you tell DH yet? If so, how did you tell him?

Akayj, make sure to keep us posted on how things are going for you! :thumbup:

Will do! Im going to use the clear blue OPK, but Im unsure of when to take it exactly? The directions say with morning pee, but I also read to do it in the afternoon? Any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->