[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Wth?! My crosshairs moved and are now no longer dotted. Ff said its because my info is conflicting, but all i did was add todays temp. This is frustrating, especially since the day its on we didnt have sex that day or the day after...ugh really feeling out now

The circle for today's temp is open, did you take it at a different time than normal?

I took it an hour earlier...BUT when I first entered the temp it was at my normal time and my phone app was acting up so I couldn't change the time...so it was actually a solid dot when the change in my crosshairs happened.

I took the temp early because I woke up early and had to pee...I know you aren't supposed to take the temp after you get up and do stuff. So I took it early...and retested at the usual 630 and it had dipped really low but that was after being awake for an hour because I couldnt get back to sleep. Le sigh

That is really strange, did your coverline get moved higher?

It seems like your coverline should have been lower if it went by the original Ov date... I could be wrong too... I've had conflicting data, but it never took my Ov date away or gave me dashed lines either :shrug: I just am not sure

I will try this with you all! This is my first time trying so I will take any advice or try anything just to see what works!

I will try this with you all! This is my first time trying so I will take any advice or try anything just to see what works!

Hi Akayj! Love your "pic"! Funny!

I don't have any tips (that I can think of right now), as this is my first month trying it too. All I know is I couldn't keep up with all that BD'ing! lol...I'm hoping what we did do though was successful...FX'd!

Best of luck to you...is this your first cycle TTC too?

Hello Akayj! :wave:
Like Lilly said, it's an awful lot of BDing. DH and I had no real trouble keeping up, except for around Ov time. We BD'd on CD14 and then I got my pos OPK on CD15. We did go 3 days in a row around Ov though. My DH and go at least every other day no matter when it is in the cycle, so we just had to add a few times in there to follow this plan.

Hi Akayj! Love your "pic"! Funny!

I don't have any tips (that I can think of right now), as this is my first month trying it too. All I know is I couldn't keep up with all that BD'ing! lol...I'm hoping what we did do though was successful...FX'd!

Best of luck to you...is this your first cycle TTC too?

This is my third cycle. I'm still green at it tho!

Hello Akayj! :wave:
Like Lilly said, it's an awful lot of BDing. DH and I had no real trouble keeping up, except for around Ov time. We BD'd on CD14 and then I got my pos OPK on CD15. We did go 3 days in a row around Ov though. My DH and go at least every other day no matter when it is in the cycle, so we just had to add a few times in there to follow this plan.

My DH has no problems with this!!:happydance::winkwink:

Great, then you should have no trouble following the plan :thumbup: I am nearing the end of my cycle, so soon I will know if SMEP worked for me..... :wacko:

Neither does my OH, its ME! Lmao I told OH i was sexed out this cycle lol

Will try this on my next cycle, assuming OH is not away working. TTC# 1, currently on CD 20 (cycle averages about 30 days). Think I ovulate late in my cycle so I may not start testing for O until CD13 instead. Fingers (and toes) crossed!

Im currently on CD6. This is my first time to use OPK. So will be starting that Sunday until I get the happy face! :wohoo:
Will be keeping everyone posted!

Blackrain: I think that if you know for a fact that you don't Ov until later in your cycle, I'm sure that you'll be alright starting the OPKs later too. :)

Akayj: Excellent! :thumbup: Definitely keep us posted!

Here is the FRER I took this morning.... what do you ladies think? Am I seeing things?

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/4FFA6622-52B5-430A-BECC-8A02FF759FF7-2857-000003446432C3D6_zps9894273c.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A940F30D-E666-49F8-8426-D97627CEB7CA-2857-000003446C9A9CD2_zps62de3fb8.jpg

The bottom one was supposed to be with natural light, but I could get a good shot straight on without a shadow....

Your not seeing things, I didn't even have to zoom my phone to see it :)

I see it!! Both ways but better laying down.

I pray I'm not getting line eye...but I had to whip out my phone to look (at work, can't see on comp) and I saw a line on both! (but they seemed kind of far apart) That's why I'm wondering if I have a case of line up. :blush: I hope it gets darker so I can say 100% it's a BFP for you! :dust: When are you going to test again?

AFM, I got my extra day back after adding in my OPK info to my chart...it's still a dotted line :shrug: but at least I'm back to being one day closer to testing :happydance: lol

Hey ladies...checking to see:

A. Any new ladies I didn't add to the first post that would like to be added?

B. Anybody test yet? What did you get?

C. Anyone change their mind about SMEP and want off the list?

Adopim...do you want to wait till you get a darker line or do you want me to add your BFP now? (cheesing, so happy for you :happydance:)

Hey ladies...checking to see:

A. Any new ladies I didn't add to the first post that would like to be added?

B. Anybody test yet? What did you get?

C. Anyone change their mind about SMEP and want off the list?

Adopim...do you want to wait till you get a darker line or do you want me to add your BFP now? (cheesing, so happy for you :happydance:)

I didn't see me on there
Have not tested yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"