[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Hi girls. Just checking in to see how you all doing :kiss:

Lilly, are you taking anything? Temps look great.

I'm CD5. So far, no brown tail end bleeding. If the progesterone solved that...I'm going to be so thrilled as it may actually mean I end up with a little one soon. Normally by now I'd have brown spotting.

We have 3 school days left...and it cannot end fast enough!

Just that clomid CD5-9 and it's made me soooo hot! I think that's why my temps are up there. :shrug: My 5dpo progesterone was 28 :thumbup: HCG test tomorrow and doc appt.

I got B's in two of my 3 classes.....my last final is today..Philosophy :argh: I hate this class! If I get out of it with a D I'll kiss the ground!! I should be studying now but can't stay focused.:nope:

Lily, 9dpo os still very early! Clomid and Femara both Give me hot flushes but the nice high temps are from your wonderful progesterone count! Fxd for tomorrow beta!

Well done with your exams. I can only imagine that's a tough class and paper.

Prof, cd5 and not spotting is great! The progesterone might have started balancing your estrogen as its estrogen job now to stop spotting, low estrogen causes spotting pre O. Not to long till the end and a well deserved holiday!

Afm, literally stayed the tww. Plan on testing around 12dpo, fingers crossed that everything we did now help to bring our bfp before the end of this year.

Tella - I would love to celebrate a pre New Year's BFP with/for you!

I have a little spotting this afternoon... but one-two days is considered normal.

Praying that the progesterone really did help and that this cycle could be IT. I feel positive about this cycle...just overall...still going to ask the doc to take a closer look to see if there are any follicles or anything promising this cycle.

Ask your doc for a scan around cd 11 or 12 then you will be able to see how your follicles are looking.

Lilly, fxd your temps hold out on you. They still nice and high :thumbup:

Afm, just hanging in there tick tock tick tock

I'll be out of town those days. Started using the ClearBlue advanced digital opk yesterday...got a flashing smiley today. Not sure if I trust this thing.

I'll be out of town those days. Started using the ClearBlue advanced digital opk yesterday...got a flashing smiley today. Not sure if I trust this thing.

I used these and loved them! They worked for me :)! I also used just the reg clearblue OPK too.

Wow Akayj...single digits now - 9 weeks to go! :cloud9: That seemed so fast!

No. Just this one. I didn't feel like having to test so many times.

I think I caused the issue though...I took it the afternoon of CD6, with a blank circle result. This am I got the flashing smiley. I think the two times of day confused it. We will see what it does tomorrow.

No I did it two times a day. Flashy means ur gearing up. Solid means it's there. I'm sure you know lol. But I did it am and pm.

Got a solid smiley today. I'm getting a traditional double line test this afternoon on my way home from school to verify. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment...I'm going to see if he will do an ultrasound to verify, too.

Great thing is you temp as well, so will definitely know of you have od tomorrow lile the opk is saying.

Lilly, one thing is for sure. You dont have any progesterone level problems. Your temps are nice and high and very stable. Wish it would stay up there now for a whole 9 months.

Akayj, I can only imagine the last few weeks are so exciting as you gonna meet this little person soon.

Temp drop today, right on schedule, from 98.75 to 98.04...moving on. :coffee:

I will be NTNP and working on my wedding planning and losing weight :thumbup:

In a way it's a relief to be focusing on something else, but I'm sad that a year in and not even a decent evap :roll:

So sorry Lilly :hugs: NTNP is really nice after all the stress, it helps to recuperate and get energy for all of it again. And you also get back the intimacy in bd. My bfp was on a ntnp cycle :dohh: but it's hard to do it again LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->