[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lilly - So sorry that it wasn't your month. Wish it had turned out differently.

AFM - I got a new Advanced Digital Test as I was sure that the one time I tested in the afternoon screwed it up. Tested on Saturday and it was negative. I tested with a regular dip test and it was close but negative still. The next morning - no flashing...just a solid smiley. Dip test = strong positive. Tested again this morning, still positive clearly.

I am now just waiting for my temp to shift so I can figure out how much progesterone to take with me on our trip to see his family and so I can calculate when to get my blood test done while we're away.

Tella - what's up with you? :)

Im just waiting my tww out here. Only a few more Days to go yay! !!! It sounds like you can go with those test results. Fxd for temp shift amd lots of bd before then :winkwink:

Woot! AND the hospital in his hometown takes my insurance (the next closest is an hour away). It's been a good day. :)

Hope your TWW ends on a POSITIVE note for Christmas! :)

How are you ladies doing? I hope both of you get your bro soon.

And I went in for anatomy scan and all is well with my little one but he or she didn't want to show us the good stuff hopefully at the next appointment baby will cooperate.

Ah...a modest one, eh? A friend of mine had 3 or 4 scans before the goods were shown. She ended up drinking a coke about 30 minutes before the scan to help what turned out to be him be a little more active. :)

How are you ladies doing? I hope both of you get your bro soon.

And I went in for anatomy scan and all is well with my little one but he or she didn't want to show us the good stuff hopefully at the next appointment baby will cooperate.

I felt so lucky when my boy showed the goods. I read a lot of girls didn't get to see the first time! Hope for the good stuff next time.

Merry Christmas to us...a vandal threw a brick through our sliding glass door (our own brick! It was from our fire pit!). Thank God, no one came into the home and the police got here very quickly to make sure there was no one outside. Our neighbors were amazing (still awake!) and came over to our aid with getting the patio swept up and offering us plywood. Not exactly a good night...

Wow, I never understood why vandals destroy other peoples property for no reason! :shrug: Like when people rob someone's home....why destroy everything? Why not just take what you want?! Anyway, I'm babbling...I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, hun, but glad you are safe :hugs:

WOW what jerks! I always think that maybe its someone who don't know how hard people work for the things they have!
Hope the rest of your Christmas goes better!

Sorry to hear that Prof :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed for all of us.

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful ladies.

Checking in on our last two survivors (me and Lionchild are in NTNP land so we don't count):haha: Tella & ProfWife how are things going?

My chart is looking good. I am so surprised as I didn't take the progesterone last night due to this morning's blood test...my temp went through the roof! I'm praying it stays reasonably high. Back on progesterone for the next 7 days.

I'm feeling optimistic although I don't know why. Nothing is really different this go around.

What about you ladies?

I'm NTNP so, not too sure on where I am in my cycle...trying not to count any days. Focusing on my weight loss and wedding planning.

Well ladies "Its a girl" she was being stubborn today as well but she showed us eventually now to the fun part shopping

Lilly I got my bfp ntnp i wasn't temping I didn't use opk I just in soft cups I hope you get your bfp soon you and lionchild & good luck provide your temps look great?

Congrats on team pink!!!!!

I'm out but taking progesterone to keep af away till Friday in order to go for cd3 scan on Monday. Otherwise I have to wait a cycle out.

Prof, that temp increase is awesome! Fxd you bring is our first bfp for 2014! !

Oh yes and its is 01-01-2014 so Happy New Year!!!!

Oh yes and its is 01-01-2014 so Happy New Year!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->