[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Congrats on having your modest girl finally let you know!!

I'm praying I'll have to fins a cutesy was to announce. I'll be testing tomorrow before we leave his parents' house to fly home. I only brought one test. Temps seem to be holding better than last time. Bbs are SO swollen and painful! Sense of smell seems to be going a little batty, too. But I've always had a sensitive nose.

This would be a great way to start off the new year! I hope this is it for you Prof!

Im keeping everything crossed for you!!!! Cant wait for an update!!!

Inconclusive. I saw a hint of a line during the reaction time, a slight one about an hour later. So, we aren't going to say anything. I had slight nausea this morning and temps are still really steady. We will see what they do once I'm home. We fly out in about 2 hours.

A squinter at 10dpo is fine, I bet we gonna see some progression on your tests. :dust: :dust:

Not sure I'd officially call it a squinter. More likely than not an evap.

We are home sweet home again. I'll go out and get some additional tests tomorrow. I took the only other one I had once we got home. Same thing as this morning.

When we got home, there was a handwritten note on a results card from my doctor! (Specifically hoping my trip to Iowa was nice...he REMEMBERED!) His results said "Good - all tests were good".

I just logged into the account with the facility who did the draw. My progesterone was 19.1 and estradiol was 176. Looks like my numbers have DRAMATICALLY improved (last time I did this test, it was 6.7). I am STOKED!!

Temps dropped to the 40s today. All my cold weather clothing is in the wash right now. I can't leave until it's out of the dryer. Getting the pregnancy tests then heading to grocery shop - so it won't be until later today at the earliest.

Temp was pretty high today, but my room was FREEZING. I had slightly broken sleep before temping (too excited to sleep). So, that may have been a slight factor, but I took my temp 30 minutes early, too.

Can't wait to get my tests! :)

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/nervous/waiting.gif again :haha:

lol - I'm still on vacation. I move at a slower speed at this point ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->