[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Could have been the fact that it was afternoon with only a 3.5 hour hold, too.

Testing in the morning.

Sorry that I've been MIA lately, gals. It was a busy month with family in town and the holidays. I'm back and so excited to catch up with you all!

Wy, congrats!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yippee: :pink:

Prof- :munch:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM, I'm just hanging out somewhere in the TWW. I have no idea where I'm at to be honest. I may have O'd a week ago or a few days ago. It was hard to get BDing in while family was here, but we managed a few times in the past week and a half so we have a chance. I had light cramping today like AF was going to show, but it's way too early. I also had light spotting last week. It may have been O spotting, but I'm secretly hoping it was implantation and that I O'd early this cycle. On my first BFP, I randomly O'd on CD10, so you never know. I also had nausea several times today, but it would most likely be too early for that. Still, I rarely get nausea, so I'm being optimistic. I won't test until the 10th (a week from today).

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all you NTNP and TTC ladies!!! Even us NTNP ladies still would be thrilled for a BFP, so we'll take the dust too!

Lionchild - me, too! Nausea yesterday morning before getting on the plane (and most of the evening, too). Didn't hit me today until early afternoon. Then I had this REALLY weird tension headache centered around the base of my head. Oy!

If it's because of hormones - I'll take it...but if it's just being sick...they can have it back!! ;-)

I hope it's the former, Prof! Just believe you are not getting sick—unless it's morning sickness ;).

Someone in another thread had a good point, it could be a late implantation dip. It wouldn't go down to my coverline due to the progesterone I'm on. But it did drop to my pre-progesterone temps.

So, I'm narrowly holding out some hope. Depends on what the temp does tomorrow whether or not I'll test again.

Definitely possible, 12dpo is the tail end of that implantation range...so we wait! :thumbup:

Prof :hugs: this all just sucks!!! Fxd for everything that it is worth :hugs:

Lion, fxd you bring us some good news in a few days time!!!!!

Yes, it does. However, trying to stay positive for next month. My in-laws announced they are escaping the cold north and coming to our house for a week. Happens to be during my test week. Perhaps we'll get to tell them in person...

Prof :hugs: See we are close to each other this month, sorry this wasnt it but i think its only a question of time before you see that bfp!!!! I read something in the holiday that progesterone suppositories doesnt effect your blood levels so your blood results you go makes for great excitement as it is awesome levels!! Soon i can feel it :hugs:

Lion, any news yet? Fxd for you girl!!!

Lilly, How the wedding plans coming along? It is so much fun planning one! We renewing our vows this year in April so i will ahve to get going at the end of Jan, but luckily it wont be half as much arrangements as a first time wedding.

AFM > WOW what a rollercoaster this cycle has been. I was convinced it was it, i was nauseas and peed every 5 mins only to get a BFN on 12DPO, then typical i looked later and there was a very light line but it could be a EVAP due to time, but i kept hope. 14dpo and still bfn so i figured im out. I continued with progesterone to keep AF away till the FS office open and gives me a chance at this cycle otherwise i would have had to wait this cycle out as well.

So i stopped the progesterone on Friday morning after another BFN. On Saturday night i got horrible AF cramps and when i went to the bath room, i had started and it was red flow, so i went home and used a Softcup, but to my surprise i had no more red flow just old blood like i normally get after 2 days of flow. This continued for Monday, tuesday. So i called the FS office to ask if i should come for a scan as i think im CD3 but im not sure. So the nurse said yes lets see whats going on inside.

Now i had a slight suspision that my estrogen levels where very low due to having absolutely no fertile mucus and also no Highs on CBFM at all.

Well the FS confirmed that my ovaries was dormant and no leading follies are present and that my lining in fact is very thin already, classical CD3 scan results. So he also believes my estrogen was to low and caused me to have absolutely no lining at all so a pregnancy would have been impossible to begin with.

So im back on 5mg Femara CD3-7 along with 2mg Estrogen for 21 days. I have a CD11 scan next week Thursday so fxd for 2 eggies and then we following SMEP as much as we possibly can. Also still doing intralipids like last cycle.

Sorry for the long read :blush:

Hoping that combination makes for a nice home for a little one soon! Hate that you had such a wacky cycle though. But if wacky leads to answers, which lead to baby...it's worth it, right?

There is some truth to it not directly affecting blood test results. However, just in case, my doc had me off the progesterone the day before the test (taking it immediately after the test). It normally is processed within about 12-16 hours and back out of the system. So. That result was whatever my body produced at that point. I'm thrilled with it still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->