[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Planning is coming along nicely...slow still, it's so early. Thanks for asking.

Like Prof said, I hope this is the combination that brings you your bub :hugs: Let us know how the scan goes. FX'd! Two eggies!

Prof thats even better! Together wr will be counting down the days to O and testing.

Lilly thats great. What have you done so far? Have a dress in mind yet?

You gotta check out my wedding journal! :winkwink:

I'm trying to take the next 4-5 months to lose some weight before I pick an actual dress. I meet with a planner this weekend to see if I'll actually use a planner or do everything on my own.

Well, I had the appt with my doc today to get my screenings done for infections. I didn't realize they were going to pull an endometrial biopsy...OUCH! Should get my results from all the tests on the 27th at my next appt (praying the tests come back earlier than expected).

Doc wants me to take a drug called Naltrexone at a 3 mg dosage...it's a drug usually used to treat alcoholics (at 50mg). It's supposed to boost the immune system, help support the endocrine system and assist in creating endorphins. I wasn't going to take it, but he insists it will help me. I'm going to talk it over with hubs tonight when he gets home.

If it keeps me from feeling like a slug, perhaps it's worth something...

OMG! You are patient! The 27th seems like forever to wait for results :haha:

Hope the med helps you, I've never heard of it before. So it's to help alcoholics that are trying to stop?

Yeah, the drug is taken all day (2-3 times a day) when being used for that. It binds to the receptors than react to the alcohol so that pleasurable buzz doesn't happen. So, it helps them wean off/stay off. Few side effects, too.

It would have been sooner, but he has to be off next week (travel plans apparently came up suddenly) so all those patients were pushed back and it dominoed to me.

Talked with hubs. By the time the medication gets here from the supplier, we'll likely have the results.

Tella, I really hope the Femara and estrogen work for you! I'm looking forward to hearing the results of your CD11 scan.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I tested this afternoon with not held in very long urine. I know, stupid. I just felt like it. Of course, BFN. I know I'm not out yet, but I am convinced AF is on her way. I am having all my usual AF-like symptoms. I'll test again Monday if no AF because I have an appointment with my OB-GYN on Monday to ask for Clomid. It may be the case that I'm able to start Clomid this next cycle. I'm ready to do this! I already ovulate, but I O late in my cycle and I have a feeling poor egg quality may have been responsible for at least one of my two MCs. I am optimistic that Clomid will get me knocked up quick! I could be wrong, but I'm going to believe it for now!

Good luck on Monday, Lionchild! :thumbup: I hope you have it in time for the next cycle, we could get a cub before the end of the year! :happydance:

Oh shoot, Prof! I missed an entire page of this thread. I'm sorry you had to go through all that with the biopsy. I have never had any kind of biopsy and I'm terrified of them. I hope the odd sounding meds work. It seems like your doc is confident in them.

Prof, those meds sounds strange but does he believe it will have a positive effect on your chances, then i would consider taking it. Did you try and do some research on it to see if any other ladies have taken it?

Lion, Cant wait for an update on how it went at the doctors. Fxd he is willing to give you clomid but i cant see why not.

It is widely recommended by the NaPro natural family planning groups and doctors. They've been supposedly doing it for about a decade. I haven't seen a ton of large group research done on it though. However, I've also not found anything saying it is detrimental or has messed anyone up.

Still not 100% on it. Will likely get it filled then wait until my follow up as it can be started at any point.

Biospy wasn't too bad. I just wasn't prepped for it mentally.

Hope all goes well with the appt lion child!

Prof, i know it is hard to decide when it comes to off label uses of meds. Im currently trying to figure out if it is better to trigger before LH surge or after. Im thinking im gonna hold off on trigger till i get a Peak on my CBFM naturally and then inject that morning. Being TI there is no timing that needs to be considered we can just BD for a day longer.

Lion :wohoo: :happydance: How many mgs are you on? I hope this is gonna be your magic drug.

AFM > Just waiting for tomorrows scan and O to come around. Now we just BDing EOD. I read something interesting from another thread where the lady said the BD every 36 hrs, so one night then day off and then the morning, then again the following evening. Firstly i think it is great as it makes for more mix of BD and you get both AM and PM spermies. So im gonna do PM bd tonight. and then AM on CD12, and depending on Peak i will decide whats next.

Come on you three! I wanna see some BFPs (as if you have control):haha:

The more wedding planning I do, the less worried about getting a BFP I am. (doesn't that kinda sound like a yoda line :haha:) I still get a little broody seeing the BnB ladies moving forward with their bumps and babies, but it's gotten easier :thumbup:

Good luck ladies i hope this is it for you all and you too Lilly you will get a bfp before your wedding day lol

Afm baby girl is doing great she is very active and already weigh 1lb2oz at 22 weeks 5 days

So sweet!

I'm CD 9. So far I'm just waiting to see when I'll O. It's a stressful week for our department due to a competition the Language Arts students are in. So, it might end up delaying a bit.

In-laws are coming in at the end of the month to escape the cold. It's possibly we could get a + while they are here. Still waiting to hear from my doctor if there have been any reports on my tests (hoping that if they find an infection they'll call in a prescription before seeing me).

Overall, I'm just trying to get through the week right now. Sad to say... ;-) I just need a nap.

Lilly we trying hard promise :hugs: Yeah that does sound like Yoda line :haha: NTNP is nice but also difficult i know.

Wy, yay for little one doing so great!!! When is your next scan?

Prof, Fxd you get your results quickly and like you say a script before the appointment.

AFM> We have 2 follicles one on each side :happydance: Lining is 14mm so FS is happy with that. Got the trigger for tomorrow but i might wait for LH surge first. Gonna start OPKs this afternoon. Also did intralipids again so i pray it works!!!!!

Tella- :happydance: Looks promising for you this cycle!! I hope hope hope this is it for you!!!

Prof- Hope you can survive the week! I always am extra tired around full moons. :shrug: I hope your tests results come in soon. How long are they supposed to take?

Lilly- Keep wedding planning on! (heading over to your journal next)

Wy-almost 23 weeks! :happydance: Glad she is doing well! How are you feeling?

Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm on only 50 mgs. I already O on my own, so that is the most I'd want to take, and I'm still terrified about the possibility of multiples with this dose. Note: Do not Google "multiples and Clomid" when beginning Clomid. :dohh:

ha! You sound like me the one cycle I did clomid, Lionchild! I did 50mg days 5-9 if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->