[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lionchild I am feeling fine just battling bronchitis & my morning sickness has returned (which sucks) but all in all I have no complaints & I am very lucky because I haven't gained any weight since being pregnant

Tella I've already had 5 scans so I don't think I'm going to have anymore but I am debating on getting a private 3d scan between 28 and 30 weeks but out of all the scans I've gotten I've only gotten 2 pictures because this little girl is very stubborn.

Good luck Tella with your 2 follicles I hope this it for you & Good Luck with the Clomid Lion...

My follow-up is on the 27th...so 11 more days. However, I'm assuming they'll call something in if I am found to have an infection.

boo on the morning sickness Wy, I would definitely go for a 3d, it is so amazing to see. I won't miss mine.

prof, I also reckon they will call sooner if there is anything to be worried about.

afm. Still waiting for my lh surge and I'm so worried that I missed it but I've never not picked it up with the cbfm. I'm doing opks at every pee as well. But yesterdays opk had a darker line than this morning. Please pray that comes today otherwise I'm thinking I'm gonna do the trigger without the surge to force those eggies to o.

Oh yeah...they called...right before they closed on Friday (at 12). The message was "We have your results in. Please call us back on Monday." SERIOUSLY! You have my results. You have my written permission to leave a detailed message provided the voicemail states my name (just to verify the right number was dialed, of course). Yet, you tell me YOU know if I have any infections to be treated, but to call back to find out IF I can be treated 3 days later.

I'm irritated to say the least. If everything is fine, their message should say, "Your cultures came back clear. We'd like you to call back on Monday to get all the details of what the specific tests covered" rather than making me worry I have an infection that would render this cycle moot.

At least I have a professional word day on Monday so I can actually call, and call, and call until someone gives me information!

OY! In other news - flashing smiley on the advanced digital clearblue thingy this morning AND hubby brought me breakfast in bed. Getting fitted for GOOD running shoes this afternoon.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Ugh! I hate getting "call back" calls on Fridays! :dohh: Monday is a federal holiday too....I wonder if they are really gonna be open or did they forget :shrug:

Wouldn't surprise me if they are. The doctor was out last week and they had to push all his appointments to next week (which was how I got pushed to the 27th for my follow up).

I have to be in for professional development that day. So, I forgot it was MLK, Jr. Day. If they're closed, I'll email his wife and see if she can get any info.

I hope you can get the results soon, Prof and that you don't have an infection! How frustrating to have to wait! Good DH for bringing you breakfast in bed!

Wy, I hope the morning sickness goes away soon. It's amazing that you haven't gained any weight! Do you have a bump yet?

Lion yes I have a pretty nice bump lol and that's why every time i go to the doctor I be expecting them to say I've gained weight but no it's either you lost weight or your the same as last time I just hope I don't blow up during the last few weeks of 2nd trimester and the last trimester

Wy- I gained the weight the end of second beginning of third.:( but I didn't change my diet so I think the baby is def helping out in that department.

Got the news. Only sample that grew any colonies was urine sample. Once again, I have 0 symptoms of any uti. So, hubs and I are both being prescribed a sulfa antibiotic. I am worried though as it's a drug specifically listed to not take during 1st trimester. I'd be taking it starting tonight (likely the night I ovulate) and need to take it for 2 weeks. So it would be in my blood stream already if I'm implanting. I am going to call the doc this afternoon to find out if he really wants me to take to particular one or one more geared for women who are pregnant or could become pregnant.

I'm just a little upset that they prescribed something specifically stated is not to be used by women who want to become pregnant.

Argh! That is very frustrating that they didn't consider your situation when they prescribed it to you. I hope they find a better alternative for you. I'm sorry about the infection!

I had UTIs for 5 months back in 2008...brutally painful. I wouldn't respond to normal antibiotics. We finally found one that kicked it. I found out the day before my birthday. Since then, I've had 1-3 a year...except for the past year.

I have 0 pain and 0 symptoms. The only evidence I have one is in the urine culture.

I'm just astonished that I have another one. I decided to keep my follow-up appt on Monday just to discuss this with my doc.

Prof, so sorry about the UTI, they are just horrible. You must look into Cranberry tablets it helps alot. I use to get it as well along with YI and cranberry helped me.

Fxd he could give you something safer than that.

I wonder why some people are more prone to them. Do you know anything about that, Prof? I've only had one in my life, but I have friends who get them all the time. I'm curious as to what makes someone more likely to get them.

No clue. I think I have rough genetics. My aunt (blood relative) has recurrent infections, too.

I didn't have any until I was married. So, at first they just thought that was it (hubs and I waited until marriage). But when I kept relapsing, they realized that my infection wasn't curing at all.

I'm more likely to get them when I don't drink enough liquids during the day or when I didn't find a chance to go to the bathroom in a reasonable amount of time (teaching...not great for either of those sources as I cannot stop a class in order to go to the bathroom).

Wow, Akayj, you're almost there!!!

Yep almost there. Maybe two weeks. Right now I'm just getting things together. I can't wait till all my ladies on here get there long awaited BFP.

Hey, if they are all like this...no big deal! I have no pain or anything like that.

Can't wait to see baby pictures of these new little blessings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->