[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

No clue. I think I have rough genetics. My aunt (blood relative) has recurrent infections, too.

I didn't have any until I was married. So, at first they just thought that was it (hubs and I waited until marriage). But when I kept relapsing, they realized that my infection wasn't curing at all.

I'm more likely to get them when I don't drink enough liquids during the day or when I didn't find a chance to go to the bathroom in a reasonable amount of time (teaching...not great for either of those sources as I cannot stop a class in order to go to the bathroom).

I feel so sorry for you :hugs: Fxd this will kick it in the butt and you wont get anymore!

Wow, Akayj, you're almost there!!!

Yep almost there. Maybe two weeks. Right now I'm just getting things together. I can't wait till all my ladies on here get there long awaited BFP.

Wohoo soon we will be waiting for those first precious photos.

AFM > The dreaded 2ww is only beginning. Suppose i must be patient and give bean a chance to implant!!! :coffee:

Tella...I'm one or two dpo right now, too. We are in this wait together, girl...

Tella...I'm one or two dpo right now, too. We are in this wait together, girl...

:happydance::happydance: Bring on those bfps!!!!!!!!!!!! You having a nice temp shift there. I start my progesterone tonight as well and you?

CD1, cycle 2 of NTNP :coffee:

Just stalking you guys :thumbup:

She still stays a stupid witch even in NTNP!!!! :hugs:

AFM > Started on 20mg Predisinole today fxd it will help this bfp along!!!!!

I'm supposed to start 4 days after my last day of egg white cm. So, that should be Friday/Saturday. (The Creighton method is more specific than my FF is. The last day I observed ewcm without checking internally was actually cd 14. )

So that shift was all my own ;-)

GL, Tella and Prof! Hopefully, I'll be a week behind you with testing! Let's get all 4 of us knocked up this cycle! (Lilly, sorry. The wedding is going to have to be postponed.)

:rofl: No need to postpone, we'll just have the cutest ring bearer ever! :haha:

I can't wait until all of you ladies get your bfp

Afm today I made 24weeks which means V Day and next week I have my glucose tolerance test and only 3 more weeks and I will be in the 3rd trimester

Good luck on the glucose test, Wy! Happy 24 weeks!

@Lilly- the cutest ring bearer EVER!

Congrats! Good luck on the glucose test!

Oh, I really hope this is our month!!

I like that idea of 4 bfps :winkwink:

prof, that's an awesome shift for normal bbt!

lion, not to long to go! !!

afm, just hanging in there, wil test on Friday

Started my progesterone Friday night. Had my fallback rise (fairly common for me) on Saturday morning and spiked back up today.

Ovuline is telling me to test on Saturday. I might wait until Monday or Tuesday.

In-laws come in at the end of the week. I'd like to know before they leave so we can announce potentially. We'll see, though. We shall see...

Ooh exciting! Testing this week! GL, Prof and Tella.

Positive OPK today for me (both this morning and afternoon). I'll keep testing three times a day until it goes negative. I want to be sure of my O date/time. Our BD schedule has been excellent this month. I'm feeling optimistic!

So glad to hear your bd schedule is looking great!!!! Fxd they eagerly waiting for that eggy and will become one in a few hours :)

Prof, your temps are looking good again. hope it keeps going up and up!!

I see we exactly they same just one day apart. I also Od cd15.

Fxd for bfps and all prayers every night!!!

Prowife how's it going? Ur chart is looking good. :thumbup:

I'm sick, unfortunately. No real fever, though. Just the yuck.

Tested when I came home nauseated from school yesterday - negative. Would likely have been too early anyway. I'm waiting until Monday (I think) to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->