[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Prof those are awesome looking temps! !
fxd for Monday!

afm, tested this morning and it was negative. So did my obstacle race and completed it in 1hr49min, personal best so far.

I just hope it's not due to the illness only. The highest temps are from Thursday - today, when I've felt the worst. :(

Inlaws went with hubs out for the day. So, I get the house to myself to lounge around in.

Tested yesterday - negative.

Could possibly still be too early though. Will test in the morning (if negative I'm supposed to stop the progesterone).

fxd for you prof, I really hope it's just to early :hugs:

Awesome job beating your personal record, Tella! What kind of obstacle race is it?

Prof, any news? FX!

Thanks Lion, It is a total of 6.5km with 15obstacles through mud and water and over wood structures etc. It is so much fun!!! It tests your limits and fears, like there is a 6.5m water jump i will never do it for fun but will do it in the race :haha:

Prof :hugs: Im so sorry for the bfn :hugs: Keep your head up i know it is easier said but it will be worth it soon!!!! Have you looked into Omega 3 supplements? It helps to bring inflammation down which can hinder implantation.

AFM > Waiting for AF still :nope: hope it comes during the morning today!

:hugs: I'm so sorry, Prof. That really sucks! Has your DH had a SA?

Tella, it sounds like the mud runs or warrior dashes they do here (although I think they are shorter than the one you did).

Ours is also called the Warrior race :D

I can't wait to see you ladies get your BFPs and this torture is over. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh yes. We've had all the tests done. SA is within normal range. My HSG is cleared. Progesterone (at last check in December) was back up in a normal range again.

The last omega supplement I took was a fish oil one...and I could not stand burping up that taste. I know there are others out there, but I need to get past the point where the thought of it makes me gag.

how you girls doing?

prof, I got a new one now that doeant repeat at all. it is awesome. we 1day apart again. fxd this month is our month!!!!

AF showed yesterday. On to the RE in a week and a half for my initial consult.

How are you doing, Tella?

We're taking the month "off" from treatments, medications and charting. We've "perfectly" timed every month by all medical standards for 16 straight months. Nothing.

So, we're doing the one thing we've not done...nothing. I'll still pay some attention to know when I should be taking my progesterone. But, other than that, I just want to exist for a while and see if losing some of that stress in my life helps us out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->