[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

AF showed yesterday. On to the RE in a week and a half for my initial consult.

How are you doing, Tella?

Booooo for AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fx'd the RE will give you some answers and a treatment plan to bring on that bfp!!!!

Im doing good otherwise thanks :flow: Just very busy at work and trying to have a relaxed February as things are just to busy on weekends.

We're taking the month "off" from treatments, medications and charting. We've "perfectly" timed every month by all medical standards for 16 straight months. Nothing.

So, we're doing the one thing we've not done...nothing. I'll still pay some attention to know when I should be taking my progesterone. But, other than that, I just want to exist for a while and see if losing some of that stress in my life helps us out.

Those are awesome months!!! I had a few last year when i started training so hard and it is devine to not think about TTC every second.

I really hope that you are one of those lucky girls that get a bfp on a off month but if not it will be good for the soul and even better for your relationship as BD will be fun not because you have too due to O.

AFM > Just waiting for my scan on Friday to see how my follies are doing, fxd for 2-3 eggies and trigger on Friday!!!!

On Friday, as in Valentine's day?! How awesome, Tella! :thumbup: come on eggies!

Yeah i really hope that this Valentines brings us a rainbow baby!!!! Our first IUI in 2012 we tested on Vday and that was horrible, getting a negative on such a special day, but we gonna turn it around :winkwink:

I think I'll be ovulating at some point in the next 5-6 days. Not 100% sure obviously...trying hard not to think about it or over analyze. Focusing on getting a certification for my school done and hoping to get all these essays graded tonight. :)

Hi ladies can i join

Last time i joined b&b back in sept 2013 i was just reading through posts & stumbled across this thread about smep. So that cycle tried it along with preseed & gt my bfp that cycle. Anyway mc at 8 wks so i'm back again & hav a DS who is 7.

I am on cd11 & doing smep again along with opks & preseed. Going good so far DH all up for it (lol) & excited to try again. Opks still faint yet the cycle i conceived i gt pos at cd17 so another few days yet. Anyway good luck to everyone & hoping us all bfp at the end of our smepping x

Welcome mom, sorry to hear about your mc, hope smep will bring you a bfp quickly again. fxd is a short visit :hugs:

prof, I know break cycles is hard not to think about o and everything else.

went for my scan and had no follies that's bigger than 10mm :cry: back on monday to see if there is any change. fxd for something, dont want a crazy long cycle!

awww :hugs: This valentine's day is turning out to be a drag...another BnB pal had her scan and there was no heartbeat :nope:

So sorry to hear, also have a bnb buddy that had her second mc yesterday :cry:

Welcome, mom2sam! I'm not sure any of us are really doing SMEP anymore. We're more just a small community of ladies who met through the SMEP thread and now provide support to one another and friendly chatter, You're welcome to join though!

I'm sorry about the follies, Tella. What's the next step? :hugs:

Lilly and I share the same friend who found out about her second pending MC yesterday. Just awful. It caused me to feel pretty defeated. I feel like it brought up a lot of emotions from my own second MC. DH and I decided after the last one that we'll try one more time, and if it ends in MC, we'll start preventing and look into adoption someday. We both agreed that we are not people who can handle lots of MCs. I can't help but worry that I have another BFP coming in the next few months and that it's going to end up like the last two. I know it's not a very productive way to think about things, but it's how I feel right now. Carrying a baby to term just sounds like an impossible fantasy to me that I will never experience. I hope I'm wrong. Sorry for the negativity. Thanks for the support.

I have a friend who thought the same thing after her 3 mc...she never had another one. Two beautiful daughters later they said their family was complete. You never know what is just around the bend.

Lion :hugs: I felt that way after my first and im not sure if I will be a le to cope with a second. I just pray the Lord savese that heartache and gives me a rainbow rather.

im waiting for scan on Monday amd if they still small then just gonna coast this cycle out. Hopefully I wont o later than cd21 which is my late o day.

Perhaps this delay will allow the chance for a natural bfp?? Stranger things have happened in this world! :)

Praying God's best for you either way. :hugs:

Hey ladies just wanted to update y'all! I'm in the hospital for my induction. Hopeing to have baby Cooper tomorrow! I will keep y'all updated and post a pic as soon as I can!

Oh my gosh!! YAY!! An early congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture of this new little blessing!

Thanks for bringing good news to the thread, Akayj! How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope the labor and delivery go as smoothly as possible!

Tella, FX for Mondays scan. Give us an update after your appointment.

Thanks for sharing the story about your friend, Prof. It made me feel better.

Hey ladies how are you all? I hoPe you all receive your sticky bfp soon.

Tella Good Luck Monday hopefully you have two good sized follies

Lion the next time you get your bfp it's going to turn into your beautiful rainbow baby

Prowife how have you been?

Lilly how are you?

Akayj hOw exciting!! Good Luck we can't wait hear how you and baby are doing?

Afm I'm now 27 weeks and finally into my 3rd trimester with a very active little one. I am now getting her nursery in order and enjoying shopping and getting ready for my baby shower next month. I can't wait until all of you sweet ladies can experience these things for yourselves

Thanks for bringing good news to the thread, Akayj! How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope the labor and delivery go as smoothly as possible!

^^ My sentiments exactly!! :happydance:

Hi Wytrease! :flower: Do you have a name yet? I'm doing good, better than I was a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->