[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Had a rough patch tonight. We're deciding to change Bible study groups. It's hard because we just told our current group about our infertility challenges...so I just got back to where I was feeling "real" again. But, other than two couples, we don't really have "friends" in the class. We need friends...close friends...so we're going to try a group that includes some of the guys from hubby's work and one couple from my work. We've been sitting in their area for worship lately; so, hopefully we'll blend right in. Praying that it will be a good group and an easy transition. I HATE the idea of leaving the few people we've gotten close to lately. But it's not like we're changing churches...we should still see them a lot.

We're in a "break" month with TTC. I'm trying to calm it down, but it's harder than it seems (ex. hubs didn't want to dtd tonight. I almost got a little whiney then checked myself because that's exactly what I need to do - - - to calm it down).

wy, hope your little man is here already and that it was a great delivery.

prof, yeah I know what you mean. a off cycle is difficult considering that we set on doing certain things at certain times.
lily, hows the ntnp going?

Lilly yes we have a name picked out her name is Alaysia

Tella it's not me who's delivering today it's Akayj

Prowife hope everything goes well for you

ah sorry, no pls you to early still. im drugged up on painkillers and my mind is foggy.

akayj, hope your little one is here already!

I have this silly 48hrs bug that's been doing the rounds and I could hardly move Saturday night and last night I had cold and hot sweats with the most excruciating muscle pains and back is the worst. So been taking painkillers on the 6 hours mark to keep it at bay. Been sleeping my days away :cry:

but on a Happy note, I had my scan and we have 2 lead follies at 13.5mm so he gave me 2 shots of FSH injections and back for another scan on Wednesday, fxd we can trigger then.

I'm glad in spite of your illness you're showing progress forward for a good cycle!

I had a similar severe cold...took me out for 4 days (2 days of school and the weekend) at the end on January.

Praying you have amazing news by Wednesday!

Akayj, where are you? I hope mommy and babe are just resting :cloud9:

Lilly yes we have a name picked out her name is Alaysia

What a pretty name! Will she just have 1st and last name or a middle too? Sorry if I'm being too nosey :blush:

lily, hows the ntnp going?

Meh, it's going. I'm thinking we might try this next cycle if I get as good EWCM as I did last cycle. We'll see :coffee:

Last night I noticed I avoided the baby section at target like the plague! I used to ALWAYS want to be over there. This time I just couldn't. :nope: Made me a little sad because I used to enjoy it so much when we were full on TTC. I hope this year continues to go by fast so we can start trying again.

Well ladies he's here. Cooper Wayne Johnson. Born 2/16/14 @ 7:11pm via csection weighing 7lbs 13ounces 20inches long!
image.jpg

Sorry it took so long to respond but I was loopy lastnight trying to post to you guys I just gave up lol.

Awwww congratulations Akayj he is precious

Lilly her name is Alaysia Milan Jones you aren't being nosey lol

Cooper is adorable! Congratulations! I'm sure the C section was not desired, but he looks healthy. I hope you have a quick recovery that is as painless as possible.

The pain is okay. And I didn't come in with any expectations so that way I wouldn't be surprised that's the best birth plan I came up with.

well done akayj! He is so gorgeous! After reading so many stories of ladies being disappointed due to strict birth plan, so I think being open to both options is best :thumbup:

lily, fxd you get lots of ewcm and a bfp :winkwink:

wy, those are gorgeous names! bet she's gonna be a real little princess

Very pretty names, wytrease! :cloud9:

Akayj, I think that's going to be my plan when my time comes! I have heard a lot of sad stories about women that really want things to go a certain way then they are just devastated when it doesnt happen that way :nope:

Thanks Lilly and Tella

I am also not making a birth plan and have my hopes set on a vaginal birth and end up having a c section I'm just looking at the final outcome having my baby girl in my arms

That is exactly it Wy, the little precious gift in your arms!!!!! The rest is by products :winkwink:

AFM > 2 follies on scan, have another FSH injection tonight and trigger tomorrow night :happydance: And i have EWCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I was so happy to see it on the toiletpaper!!!!!

On the other hand i went to the doctor as my neck is getting very sore and resembles meningitis (sp), they tested my CRP levels and it was 67 which is very high apparently and they monitoring me for 2 days. If im not better in 2 days then i must go back so please pray the loads of anitbiotics and anti inflammatories will help. I will also start Predisilone on 3dpo so hope that keeps it all under wraps.

Well I did have one demand when I was told csection no staples!!! But I didn't know if they would listen to me. But they did no staples:thumbup:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->