[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Tella - Praying the meds do their job and you don't get ill! Also praying this is your LAST IUI EVER! :-D

Congrats, Akayj!!!!! Welcome to the world baby Cooper!!!! :cloud9: Glad you're both doing ok.

Tella-Good luck!! Tons and tons of baby dust to you!! Last IUI ever (as Prof said)!

You all know how boring the first few days are of the TWW. Im just very busy at work after being sick last week so luckily its making the days pass quicker.

Ive started temping again, hope it will only last a few days and then a bfp :winkwink:

TMI - we bd'd today and i had slight spotting? Which is strange for me, i suppose it might be for the estrogen making my lining nice and thick!!! Hope bean is happy with it and wants to stay for the next 9 months.

How all you wonderful ladies doing?

Good luck, Tella! Hope that estrogen is doing her job! Looking forward to good news at the end of the TWW!

Hanging in. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear to start my progesterone supplements (since I haven't been tracking I waited one day longer).

So, I'm 4 or 5 days post peak CM today.

Had a good meeting last night with my infertility support group. By our next meeting, all three of the couples who were there last week might be pregnant (an IUI, IVF and natural cycle coming to a close for each of us). It would be a wonderful day of celebration if that were the case!

Wow, how did you find an infertility support group, profwife?

FX'd for you Tella! :dust:

If I get as much EWCM as I did last month I might do a little timed Bding :blush: We'll see! I definitely haven't been drinking as much water as last month...they got rid of the water cooler at work.

I initially looked up groups on the RESOLVE network (https://www.resolve.org/) - The National Infertility Network. I didn't find one to attend through them, but I google searched infertility support groups in my city. A local church popped up. It just so happens that it's run by a set of counselors who also went through infertility and only have their daughter (and daughter on the way) via IVF.

We semi-timed. I tried not to stress over it. :)

Good luck, Tella! Hope that estrogen is doing her job! Looking forward to good news at the end of the TWW!

Im still spotting and it is mixed with EWCM - say what???? :shrug: It is very strange for me, this is 24hrs after bd so no way it could be spermies or something like that. Im confused and hope it is a great sign for great things to come!!!

Hanging in. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear to start my progesterone supplements (since I haven't been tracking I waited one day longer).

So, I'm 4 or 5 days post peak CM today.

Had a good meeting last night with my infertility support group. By our next meeting, all three of the couples who were there last week might be pregnant (an IUI, IVF and natural cycle coming to a close for each of us). It would be a wonderful day of celebration if that were the case!

It is awesome that you have a support group that you can go to! Fxd for a whole bunch of bfps as it will keep everyones spirits up!

These wonderful progesterone supplements :dohh: but hey anything that will help those beans out.

Wow, how did you find an infertility support group, profwife?

FX'd for you Tella! :dust:

If I get as much EWCM as I did last month I might do a little timed Bding :blush: We'll see! I definitely haven't been drinking as much water as last month...they got rid of the water cooler at work.

Hehe sneaky sneaky, hope you get lots and get a surprise bfp! :winkwink:

AFM >4dpo the wait continues :haha:

Tella and Prof- TWW :coffee: Come on :bfp:!!!!!! 2 please.

Prof, I'm glad you found a support group (aside from BnB). I found one through RESOLVE that I plan to attend next month. I wasn't sure I was ready before, but now that we're looking into fertility treatments and hitting our 2 year mark, I think it's time.

Lilly, ooh a wedding baby!! :happydance: Water cooler :haha: Why did they take it away!? That sucks.

Gov't too cheap to pay for water anymore :nope::growlmad: Thanks for reminding me! *going to get water bottle out of fridge*

And staff too grouchy to put in together.

Hi :flow:

im still hanging in on my tww. 2 more days before testing.

But dh gave me his stomach bug so not feeling great.

And with you girls?

I'm at the end of the TWW as well. I have two more nights of my progesterone before I'm supposed to test. Granted, I tested this am and it was negative.

At first I thought I saw a light line, but I'm fairly certain it was an evap.

So basically 2 more days for both of you! :happydance::dust:

I'm pre-ov...maybe by a week. Depending on how I feel around suspected OV, we might time a BD or two...no guarantees lol

prof, im the same! Hope that both of them get darker by tomorrow! !!

lily, its nice not having to stress about it hey. fxd for a relaxed bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->