[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

:bfn: this afternoon

Tonight is day 10 of my progesterone. I'm not really holding out any hope for this cycle anymore. :/

:hugs: I'm so sorry about the BFN, Prof. I'm really pulling for you.

Tella, the stomach flu sucks. I imagine you're feeling better by now. Luckily it's brief. GL with testing!

Lilly, sounds like a relaxing cycle.
Btw, I miss you :hugs: You've been quiet around here lately (or your journals have been and I've been to scared to try to catch up on the Gym). It's one of my favorite threads, but I feel stressed with all the journals I'm following and keep putting it off. I'm a shitty Gym member. :haha:

I'm just hanging out at almost 6 DPO. :coffee: No expectations this month. I'm not expecting to see a BFP any time soon after finding out about DHs :spermy:

:haha: heehee yea, I'm mostly just lurking right now...everyone just seems to be at stages that I can't relate to right now so I have no real input. I feel like I'm just hanging in there till I start TTC again. Which will likely be september.:coffee:

I've tested and it was negative. testing again today but not holding my breath. Wish I could see the end of this journey in sight but unfortunately that's not how it works.

:hugs: Tella I wish you could see the future.

Lilly, I hope you're not feeling left out. I don't really fit in anywhere at the moment either. I no longer feel stressed about TTC. I think the SA test results finally gave me some peace. I'm ready to just be patient and maybe try IUI this fall. I'm feeling so atypically relaxed. Unfortunately, I have to get all those other tests this month, but to be honest, I'm not all that interested in the results. I just want to enjoy life and forget about EWCM and OPKs for a while.

Hey lades I just thought I would see how everyone is doing? Life has been so hectic I don't know if I'm coming or going now days lol! Miss you guys! :dust::dust: to everyone!

Hi, Akayj! :wave: Other than busy, how are you all adjusting? :cloud9:

Lack of sleep is a hard thing for me I love my sleep. Oh and all the sudden I'm scard to stay home alone over night. But other than that all is good lol.

akayj, shame I can imagine the lack of sleep. hope you managing to sleep when lo is sleeping just to catch up. Do post some pics for us to coooo over :lol:

lion, its good if you feeling more chilled. I've know of loss of ladies where dh had low counts and still got a bfp. It's just a matter of getting one determined little swimmer.

afm, all bfn as expected :cry: but in over it. stopping progesterone so af will be here in 2 days.

taking a month or 2 break from meds and then I will do the immune testing to see if it's a channel worth going down.

I an official bfn today as well. Also stopping progesterone. Let's go onto the next cycle, tella! :hugs:

I an official bfn today as well. Also stopping progesterone. Let's go onto the next cycle, tella! :hugs:

Sorry for the stupid bfn as well!!!! Hope fully my relaxed cycle will bring me a surprise and we will both be done with TTC till #2 :thumbup:

That's weird, akayj, about not wanting to be home alone overnight...do you think you are just nervous about being home alone with the baby? :shrug: I've heard some women talk about how they get used to their OH being there for support the 1st few weeks but then when he has to go back to work they get nervous about handling things on their own.

Hi just wanted to come check on you ladies & sprinkle tons of baby dust on you all I hope this upcoming month you all get your bfp and you all can be bump buddies. Keep the faith it will happen when you last expect it

That's weird, akayj, about not wanting to be home alone overnight...do you think you are just nervous about being home alone with the baby? :shrug: I've heard some women talk about how they get used to their OH being there for support the 1st few weeks but then when he has to go back to work they get nervous about handling things on their own.

Im not nervous to be alone with the baby because I do everything myself. I think it was just more for myself to have company. But starting sunday I will be alone. haha

:hi:

How's your little one doing? good luck with being alone, I wont cope well.

hows all the other girls doing?

afm, having a chilled cycle and its lovely not stressing about tablets and scans!

Glad you're having fun with the laid back cycle, Tella.

Akayj, I hope you adjust better than you expect you will.

Thanks for the warm wishes, Wy!

I'll have an update on Thursday. I'm getting my blood results back then and my HSG and hysteroscopy done. FX everything is normal!

Lion, fxd for normal results!!! Good luck with the HSG and hysteroscopy its really not that bad, and i could see the screen and my FS explained what was what and that it all looked great.

Praying for the HSG and hysteroscopy to go easily on you. Plan to take it easy those days. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->