[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Thinking about you today Lion!!!!

All the best!!!

Thanks, ladies. :hugs:

Hysteroscopy and HSG were both normal (and surprisingly not painful). My blood tests that are in so far all look normal except I have the MTHFR gene mutation. I'll be on a prescription of Folate for it (since MTHFR prevents you from metabolizing folic acid). They also want me to take daily baby aspirin because one of my antibody tests (Cardiolipin AM IgG) came back on the cusp of normal and low positive. We're still waiting on some more of the blood results but AMH, FSH, TSH, and Prolactin all look good. :thumbup: Overall, my results aren't too bad.

How are you all doing?

:thumbup: I don't know a thing about MTHFR :shrug:

I'm starting to wonder if my AMH was tested :-k I don't remember. They may have over looked it because of my age but because of pirate, I think I'm going to double check that it was done.

Definitely check, young lady. :howdy: I don't know anything about the MTHFR either. I just called my mom and told her she gave me the motherfucker gene mutation. :haha:

glad to hear everything is mostly fine. It's good to know what is not right and treat it. soon you will be holding your bfp in your arms! !!

Well lastnight was my first night alone!! It went well. I think it was lack of sleep that wasn't helping me any!! I took the baby to my moms and got a good nap and was clear headed. Sleep is evething!!

Sleep is awesome. Get it when you can.

AFM...positive OPK today...time to get busy again! :)

Well lastnight was my first night alone!! It went well. I think it was lack of sleep that wasn't helping me any!! I took the baby to my moms and got a good nap and was clear headed. Sleep is evething!!

Glad you got some sleep! And I bet it felt good just to have some time alone too.

Sleep is awesome. Get it when you can.

AFM...positive OPK today...time to get busy again! :)

Go get 'em Prof!! :thumbup:

AFM, definitely not trying this month (I'm CD3) because I don't want to end up going into labor on our wedding day BUT we aren't preventing, soooo you never know!

That could provide for quite the birthing story to one day hang over the kid's head, though! :)

ak, glad you got a good nights rest! Sleep deprivation is horrible amd brings out funny personalities :haha:

prof, hope you managing lots of :sex: Fxd for a bfp for you! !! For how long are you going to just try the progesterone supplement?

lily, I know it will be difficult but hey you will never be able to say I had a normal wedding day :lol: ypu know Mr Murphy, he loves doing things when we don't want to!

Likely until the house is paid off. I have 2 months supply on me and 2 or 3 refills.

We'll have the house paid off in the fall. If I'm not pregnant by then we're going to look at IUI or clomid. Trying to get out of the ONLY debt we have before going farther.

Good luck, Prof! Hope the progesterone works and you can avoid further intervention.

Prof that is awesome that your house is almost paid off. Here with us it is near impossible to pay off a house very quickly due to our crazy high interest rates. We still have 29 years to go :haha:

Fxd that you want need anything more and that you will be renovating the baby room instead of paying for iui.

Lion, do you have a plan forward yet or still waiting for FS?

Aaaand another pregnancy announcement today...married a little over 2 years...I'm happy they'll never need to know this struggle.

:hugs:

Tella- I'm going to coast along with my special folic acid substitute for the MTHFR and daily baby aspirin and hope that one of DHs normal shaped sperm can get to an egg again. If nothing happens by July, we plan to start IUI in August. If I'm doing IUI, I want to time it so that I'll have the baby at the best time possible (May-July) if it works. DH wants to start IUI right now, but I want to wait it out and see if we can make a "free" baby before then. :haha: I have lots of fun home projects to keep me busy until August, and after waiting 25 months, what's another four months.

Are you still doing IUI, Tella?

No im not doing iui just did ti for 3 cycles with meds. All bfns and now I'm having a natural cycle before immune testing this af on cd2.

ask the professor doing the tests if I should plan more art cycles after the immune treatment and he did he believes we will fall pregnant natural due to fact that there isn't anything else wrong. He is also willing to give me intralipids without having to take Clomid/ femara which will save me a while lot of money

Tella - That has to be comforting that they think you'll still fall pregnant naturally. Perhaps something will turn up on the immune testing that will solve it.

Having some weird pinching/cramping this cycle...not sure if good or bad. Hubs is hiding my tests until Friday of next week (I have ONE cheapie hidden in the bathroom to test mid-week). He doesn't want me testing too early. Progesterone begins tonight.

I don't think any of us are still doing SMEP...mind if I change our title name to "Waiting for ligthning to strike"? I feel like it's just the last few of use and that's what we are doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->