[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Thanks, Lills. <3 ya!

Hope you can distract yourself till test day, Prof.

Awesome new name! !!! Hope it strikes soon for us all!

I hosted a craft night last night for my small group...one of the girls announced she was pregnant (at least someone gets to announce pregnancy in my house). Another friend who doesn't have little ones yet asked her how much "trying" they had to do - - - "Oh, we didn't temp or track anything. It's so easy. This one took us one month. Our first took us two." I nearly started crying. People just don't understand and don't think about what it must be like for someone to wait month after month.

:hugs: I know its hard :hugs: have loads of those ppl around me as well. ppl dont think beyond their own situation and if only they just be a bit more tactful then it will be easier.

why not just say we were lucky and fortunate to not have battled.

I just hate the idea that she's giving some false impressions to others who haven't tried yet. Both her story and those of us who take over a year are in the extreme ends of that bell curve. The vast majority will fall pregnant after trying 5-9 months if timing intercourse. Those who take less or more are the anomalies. My story shouldn't overly scare anyone; hers shouldn't give false hope.

That is very true but the unfortunate thing is that the infertility and longer time frame to get pregnant is getting more and more common due to our food quality and lifestyles. By the time we realise it has an impact on something so major it is sometimes to late as the damage has already been done.

BFN today.

Still feel like something is going on.
1. Getting nauseous in the morning slightly and after eating.
2. Bathroom breaks more frequent even though intake isn't changing.
3. Upset belly frequently.
4. Daytime temps still running in the 99s. (I'm usually a low 98 body temp.)
Something just feels strange. Not sure what it is, or if it's all in my head.

Going to continue progesterone tonight and likely tomorrow.

I know I'm not part of the trying group anymore but I miss you guys!! And Cooper and I are doing well!! How is everyone else?

Hey Akayj! We want to see new pics of Cooper! :haha:

Profwife, fx'd you have a BFP sneaking up on you! :dust:

Ladies, I had such EWCM these last few days! Sooo tempted to TTC some times, but I think it's best we wait till closer to the wedding so we don't have a baby ON our wedding day :haha: And we are probably moving to the mainland after the wedding so we feel it would be easier not having a newborn with us....so I guess you could say we are WTT/NTNP until September. :coffee:

Moving with a LO is HARD!

Akayj...you are ALWAYS a part of this group! ;-) I can't believe he's a month old already!

Oh...one more symptom...nips are REALLY sore.

Grr...just wish this would either end or show up.

image.jpg
Not sure why it's sideways. Could be because I'm using my phone lol. But there he is. Two months next week on the 16th! I think my ticker is off I will need to fix it!!

Prowife-hope this is it for you!!:dust:

Prowife hope this is it for you

Akayj Cooper is adorable

Lilly hope everything works out like you plan & you won't have to wait until after the wedding for your bfp but it would be fun to make a honeymoon baby

Afm I am now a couple days away from 35 weeks & very uncomfortable but it will all be with it in 5 weeks when baby girl makes her grand entrance into the world I also go on maternity leave on Thursday & I can't wait because I have so much to do my husband & I just moved into a bigger house this month & I have a lot of unpacking & getting everything situated before the baby come

OMG! Look at Cooper's hair! He looks like a little man with a dye job lol trying to cover up those grays! He is so cute :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Cooper is SO CUTE, Akayj!!! :cloud9:

I say get your baby-making on Lilly! :muaha:

Prof- :dust:

AFM, I'm super busy with work and life in general. I'll check in every so often and update if there is anything newsworthy on my end. Hang in there ladies in waiting!

prof, those symptoms sounds promising! Hope you are surprised by a lovely bfp tomorrow! !!!! What tests are you using?

lilly, I would say just go for it, if you have a lo around then you can organise a babysitter.

akayj, awwww he is so cute! You must be so in love with him. How's the forest 2 months been so far?

wytrease, wow 35 weeks! Time has flown by! You must enjoy the last few days at work, maternity leave sounds great but sounds like you have alot to do, good luck unpacking with your bump!

lion, fxd you get a bfp soon!!!!

afm, its been a great break cycle! Now on progesterone to time my AF for the immune tests next week. cant wait for the outcome of that! !!

It's been HARD not going to lie and sugar coat it! I cry all the time when I can't get him to do something but someone else can. Makes me feel like crap lol. But I do love him mucho lol!! Sleep is the main thing I'm not use to going without not a night person at all. I have already moved him to his crib because all the noises he makes keeps me up and I get zero rest!!

Shame girl, the bright side to look forward to is that it gets better and soon he will be starting to sleep through and you will be more in tune with each other.

Thinking about you :hugs:

Feels like it will never happen haha. It will tho eventually

I've been using EPT Early tests and First Signal (cheapies from WalMart).

Negative again today.

I talked to my natural family planning lady. She told me to take progesterone until I'm certain that I'm not pregnant (period or blood test). I called to get lab orders for a blood test so I can be certain. I just don't want all the questioning and squinting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->