• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Hey ladies I can't even know how y'all feel:( but it does make me sad that the baby fairy hasn't visited y'all. But if this makes anyone feel any better i seen a tv show yesterday that a lady was 52, and had her first baby so I know its possible. Good luck to everyone! :dust::dust:

Tella - I've had a similar dream...right around this time last year. Even that gets harder and harder to recall as hope.

Lord help me if I'm 52 and just starting with a baby. My health is already questionable at 31. I'd hate to see what I'd be like at 52.

Sorry you ladies haven't received your BFP but keep the faith & it will happen soon. ..

AFM I am now 38 weeks & 2 days and I am being induced tomorrow at midnight because I have developed toxemia and have been having issues with my blood pressure

Sorry you ladies haven't received your BFP but keep the faith & it will happen soon. ..

AFM I am now 38 weeks & 2 days and I am being induced tomorrow at midnight because I have developed toxemia and have been having issues with my blood pressure

Omg good luck!!! Everything will b fine!!! Post pics ASAP(when baby allows)!!:)

Oh no! Had to do a quick google search on that one :dohh: I'm so happy you've made it so far though! Please update us as soon as you are feeling up to it. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck wy:hugs: can't wait to meet your little lo!!!!

Oh wow! Praying for you!! Can't wait to hear a successful, healthy report for both of you!

Alaysia Milan Jones is here & I am so in love she weighed 5lbs 15 oz 18 1/2 oz I will update with a picture later. Thank all of you ladies for your support during my ttc days & also after I became pregnant you ladies are awesome & I can't wait until all of you experience this life changing moment.

yaaaay! :happydance: Congratulations, Wytrease!

Can't wait to see pics and read birth story! :cloud9:

Congratulations! I'm glad she's safely here and you're doing well!

awwww I love her name it is so so so beautiful! Huge congrats to you and hubby! Enjoy every second of her cuteness. I just love new borns.

cant wait for a pic :cloud9:

Congrats and good luck in your journey as a monther.

CD1...again...

This...well...sucks.

Love you ladies, though!! :)

:hugs: back.

I'm actually in a pretty good mood. I had my crying and screaming fit 2 days ago (day I stopped progesterone last cycle). Since then, I've been calmer and not even as upset (btw - I'll be ovulating around my birthday this year! Whoop whoop! Beats having my cycle on my birthday!)

I don't know if I've OV'd this month or not...so far :shrug: I was expecting it around the 5th and the last few months have been so consistent. I'm going to start TTC again after the next AF :thumbup:

So sorry, Prof. :hugs: I hope your birthday brings you luck!

Lilly, have you been DTD even though you're not trying?

Sorry prof :hugs: I know it sticks big time! !!!! The only thing we can do is try again. It's the only way to achieve our goal. So glad you in good mood, it helps a lot!!!!!

yay lily for ttc again! !!!!! Just plan your wedding dress with some room for expansion :haha:

lion, how you doing. Will you be retesting the mutation to see if the folic acid is helping?

afm, just hanging out in the tww. Not sure how many dpo I am so will wait it out till cd33 before testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->