• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Tella, hopefully breaking that up will let the little swimmers make it in more effectively.

AFM - My temps have been absolutely SCREWY this month.. No clue what's going on or if we're out of the fertile zone.

For test results, ultrasound showed the two complex nodules (4X3X3mm, 4X3X2mm) that might require monitoring. Blood work results are weird. All in normal range, but my rT3 and Free T3 results don't line up. It looks like I might have an uptake disorder, likely due to prolonged stress or adrenal failure. I'm sure more blood work (cortisol and adrenal hormones) will be ordered next week when the doc gets the labs back.

Oh, and one of my friends who suffered 2 years of infertility and miscarriages before her first baby, and then a year+ of infertility since he was born just found out she's pregnant again! So happy for them! (They are double-whammied with both male and female factors to overcome.) Gives me hope that maybe it could happen for us, too.

i hope so too!!! He did say that spermies get though the smallest hole and there must be a hole as i do have AF just light but i think making it easier is good!!!

Strange about your temps. How do you temp? Oral or vaginally? Maybe there is an outside factor.

Hope you can manage it easily and that it wont effect your fertility.

Congrats on your friends BFP!!! H&H 9 months to her!!!

tella, I'm glad the doc was able to clear that out...did he say that may help getting you BFP?

Profwife, congrats to your friend! :thumbup: So where exactly are these nodules and monitoring to see if they get bigger?

AFM, just got my OPKs yesterday! Back to full on TTC for us :thumbup:

YAY for being back in TTC!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on these BFPs!!

He didnt say it will make a big difference but it must have an effect. I mean if you consider if all the AF blood doesnt come out when it should surely it is bad for spermies and for the toxicity levels in the uterus :shrugg: I just hope it does!!!!

Profwife, my dear, how aaaaare yoooou? :haha::flower:

How are our mommas doing too?! :hugs:

:dust: for tella in her tww! :dust:

I'm 9 or 10 dpo. So far, all BFN.

It's still early though!! How are you?

Hey ladies I'm doing much better than in the early days had to go get something for PPD!!:( I had it bad! But am much better now!!! How is everyone else!?

image.jpg

Awww, Akayj, still so much hair! Love it! :cloud9: So sorry to hear you had to deal with PPD:hugs:, that's one of my fears because I deal with depression already.

AFM, waiting to OV...hopefully this weekend or early next week.:coffee:

Yeah it was hard!!:( I didn't think I would come home and it be like that.

Hey ladies just checking in on you all I hope everyone is doing well I hope this is you all month Afm my daughter is now 1 month old & 2 days and she's is such a doll. I am no longer breastfeeding due to not producing enough milk & her getting nipple confusion & not wanting the breast. Here's a picture of her. I will continue to pray that you wonderful ladies fall pregnant very soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20140529_151158.jpg
    IMG_20140529_151158.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
I thought my son has a lot of hair!! Wow she has a lot. And she's already month old wow!

Well Cooper isn't even 4 months yet(1week till then) and he's cutting a tooth!!

Awww just look at all these cute SMEP babies!!!!!!!!!! Time flies when they here hey, no more reset cycles like before.

Wow tooth at 4 months, he is a real achiever!!!!

Awww just look at all these cute SMEP babies!!!!!!!!!! Time flies when they here hey, no more reset cycles like before.

Wow tooth at 4 months, he is a real achiever!!!!

So true, Tella. Time just flies right by after the little ones get here but seems to take forever during pregnancy lol One more day till testing for you! :happydance:

How is everyone? Little update: no teeth lol it's like baby acne that some babies can get on their gums. But things are starting to fall in place after 5months lol. I miss you guys btw!!:hugs::flower:

Hmmmm, for some reason that sounds familiar to me, think I heard of that somewhere before, Akayj. I've been thinking about this thread a lot lately, was just hoping someone would have some good news to post. Baby updates will work too :thumbup: :haha:

Profwife, how are you? You still don't have your own journal for us to stalk?

AFM, I think we are out this month, just bad timing. Not due to test till next weekend. OH has started some fertilaid supplements, we'll see if we get some good results in Sept.

I'd have the most boring journal ever. I never started one.

We're in cycle 22 - cd3. We went to an RE for our initial consult. He seemed hopeful that it wouldn't take too much to get us pregnant, but we're not moving forward with any treatments or procedures until all my bloodwork and hubby's SA come back with results. So, should be about 2 weeks to our next appointment to put a plan in place for cycle #23. Doc was thinking letrozole or clomid at the initial consult. PCOS has been officially ruled OUT as well. However, endometriosis was put on the table as a potential issue. Doc doesn't want to do surgery for a few months, though. He wants to try a few medicated cycles first.

So...we wait...again...

That's awesome that you guys are moving forward but I know all the waiting is the worse :nope: I have a BnB bud that had endo pretty bad and her OH had morph issues. They did surgery and IUI with femera and got preggo the 1st time! She just had her babe a few weeks ago. Her experience really makes me want to go to a FS and try our first IUI, it's just not easy to do here on island. I'm hoping we are ready to move at the beginning of the year so I'm not waiting a whole year to try.

I hope you wont have to go through the surgery and your test come back with more information. :hugs:

Hey ladies I'm thinking about unjoining the form. The women in the baby section are soooo rude and caddy to eachother it's soooo unreal. I miss nice normal girls lol.

Awwww, that's too bad. :nope: I'm sorry to hear that, Akayj. Wish I had some advice but I pretty much stay in the TTC area most of the time or just on threads of people I've been talking to this whole time...kinda like I noticed your name and had to speak. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->