(Closed Group) Continuation from Journey to BFP and beyond...

Terissa-that's annoying! I know at the beginning of this pregnancy I was concerned about cramping so I told the ob I was having a good amount but that I assumed it was pretty normal due to things stretching and preparing, I was looking for some reassurance and she just kind of went hmmmmm and smiled :brat: I was just like really?! I hope you get some answers but try not to compare, like I said I still have things that feel just like I'm about to mc but you'll drive yourself crazy if you think too much on it!

Natalie-I'm so sorry you've been on such a roller coaster ride physically and emotionally! Praying for you!

Fleur and Kylee, how are you both feeling?

POAs again with a less than 2 hour hold and the line is the darkest yet. Still bleeding though. Could go either way which is at least better than watching the line get lighter...

I am feeling tired.... But maybe because I spent the afternoon at the beach. Lol. Oh! And I have had like the teeniest bit of nausea randomly for the past three days. Nausea isn't uncommon for me randomly, but not usually a few days in a row.... Which makes me wonder if I am going to be one of the "lucky" ones with early ms. Who knows. Talk to me next week. Lol

Get my first beta tomorrow. Then back on Friday for my second one. Don't know when they will give me the results though. Thinking of peeing on one test when I get home tomorrow evening just to reassure myself that things are still going alright after my adventures in Miami. As long as I get a decent line, I'm gonna call it good. Lol. Having an easier time relaxing and feeling positive about this pregnancy for some reason, so hopefully I can remain optimistic. I think I will really sit back and enjoy it as soon as I know that my numbers are doubling. All will be well from there.

Just really having a happy day today!!!! That's all with me.

Oh the love/hate relationship we have with ms...but mostly just hate haha! I know at about 4 1/2 weeks I was literally praying for some ms, boy do I regret that now! Sounds like you're doing good overall though!

Natalie-I really hope it's nothing, did you say you had bleeding with another pregnancy? I've known women that literally got full on periods while they were pregnant.

Fleur-I forgot to tell you what we are doing for the gender reveal! So we are getting a giant box which my mom asked to decorate and then we will fill it with either pink or blue balloons, I'm thinking more and more they'll be pink ;) and my girls will open it and the balloons will fly out ;)

I had a subchorionic hematoma that bled with DD at 14 weeks. But my only experience with bleeding in early pregnancy have not been positive ones. I thought Mira's pregnancy was going to be one of those breakthrough bleed every month ones but yeah with only negative bleeding experiences personally its hard to be hopeful.

Oh Natalie. :hugs: I hope all is fine, I'll be praying for you. Keep us posted.

Kylee, glad all is well with you! Ahhh it would be so nice to be on the beach. :) oh and stop peeing on sticks!!!

As for me , I'm not terribly worried, dh and I decided it would be good to cut back on a lot of activities and take it easy. But what bothers me is that both doctors told me at the beginning of the pregnancy that they understand how it is to be pregnant after a loss and to not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns and they would work with me through it. They seemed so sincere and i felt very comfortable with them. But once I called with a real concern, I really just feel like they both brushed me off! :(

T, I would totally mention at your next appointment that you called over a concern and didn't feel that you got the level of response you expected. Hopefully they will be more willing to live up to their promises after that.

Stupid flight about an hour behind and now I'm worried I might not be able to make it to the lab before they close. Grrrrrr. That would really put me behind because then I wouldn't be able to go back on Friday for my second one. For whatever reason they were very clear that they will do it only two days apart. So my sanity currently depends on getting there today and Friday.

Yep Terissa, I'd definitely mention it at your next appointment and let them know that you understood that you could contact them with any concerns but when you did, you were brushed off.

Kylee, that is weird that they were so adamant about it, when I had my 48 hr beta, my first draw was on a Friday so I obviously couldn't get my second draw until Monday which, well you can do the math...if you some how miss your window I'd just go anyways tomorrow and play dumb ;)

I managed to just make it at 3:45. Plane was so late. American has ticked me off to no end after this. And I was having some serious anxiety because the pilots on our regional jet from DFW to LIT seemed to not know how to fly a plane. I am typically a good flier, but I was sweating from nerves..... It was that bad. It wasn't even that there was very much turbulence. They just kept speeding up and slowing down over and over and over and then going up some and down some. Never in my life. I was terrified. But I would also like to briefly say that I don't have a decent understanding of physics, so I was convinced we were just going to nosedive. Lol. Obviously pregnancy hormones seem to have me on edge.

Anyway, I ignored all of you :rofl: and took a test on a two hour hold. This is at two minutes, so I would say baby is alright! I will actually say I think this is the darkest test I have ever had. But I stopped testing decently early with my first. But I still think I was testing at this point. Anyway, yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AND! I just realized that even though my ticker says I guess 18dpo, I'm really only 16. So that is a nice line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
Haha! Well that is a pretty good line. NOW stop! :haha: Glad you made it back in time!
Oh have you finished your blanket yet?!

Kylee, that's a nice dark line! I've flown too many times to count and it seems my fear of crashing gets worse the older I get ;)

It just ate my post. Irked now. I don't even plan to retype it.

Natalie, anything new from you? Has the bleeding stopped?

Nothing new to report. Still bleeding. Still getting lines that aren't showing progression really in either direction but aids really aren't reliable for that. Hopefully getting a beta tomorrow and another one Monday which should give me some answers. In the meantime I'm just testing 3x a day and praying for a sticky bean.
I couldn't buy progesterone locally without a prescription so I've ordered some wild yam cream online which should arrive tomorrow; hopefully not too late to be of benefit but at least I'll have some on hand for the next pregnancy...

Natalie, I'm glad you ordered the progesterone, my pastors wife was told to go home and prepare for a mc, they said she was definitely going to mc and she had been bleeding, she went home and for 3 days pretty much put herself in bed rest, kept her feet elevated and used the progesterone 2x a day, she ended up keeping the baby and carrying the baby full term...I don't say this to give you false hope, but I believe it's possible to help your body if it's trying to hold onto the baby however I do also believe we should never blame mc on ourselves because I think there a comes a point where your body is going to do what it's going to do. Praying for you!

Brief gripe moment needed:

The lab tech told me yesterday that my results would be in today and that I'd get a call. So when I hadn't heard by 3:30, I decided to call. ....and my doctor and her nurse are off on Thursdays. So I had been anxious and excited all day for nothing! Now I have to wait until tomorrow. Grrrrrr.

How annoying!

Should I be worried about diarrhea? I woke up from a nap and then started having some moderate cramps. And then about 3-4 minutes later I realized what they were doing.... Lol. I went running into the bathroom and..... Yeah. Diarrhea. I had it with both other pregnancies as well, which worries me. Is it normal though? It doesn't seem to be super common, so I am wondering if I should worry.

Yep, some women get diarrhea, some get constipated. Lucky me, I get both :haha: maybe it was something you are on the trip? I really wouldn't be worried. :) That's really frustrating about your doctor! So you find out the results tomorrow and get your second blood draw?

Time to panic. I wiped some brown just now. It always starts with brown....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->