{CLOSED GROUP} Journey to BFP and Beyond!

Kdmalk - haha your comment just brightened my day! Love the unicorn thing!! Sorry it wasn't as magical as you had hoped! Your line on your opk is starting to look darker tho so maybe you will o this cycle!!

Since reading all the talk of
Opks I have bought 30 cheapies on eBay, just really out of being nosy at what my hormones are doing at the movement. I don't want to waste my cb digi ones!

Zaycain - I think they do show positive with hcg. I'm sure I have read that some where. Can someone confirm?

Good question regarding OPKs - not sure myself. Dr. Google tells me opks can pick up leftover Hcg and get a false reading, so might be worth waiting until the pregnancy test is negative again to use the OPKs? But that's not a certain answer, just a guess.

Thanks everyone for the support re: D&C - I am sure I will have questions after the procedure tomorrow. Just praying for a good outcome, and so relieved that at least this part will be behind me.

I was texting with my friend last night who had a (natural) MC last year. She had some really sweet things to say that made me feel better - she said they DTD once two weeks after she stopped bleeding, it hurt so they didn't again, and she got pregnant! She also said she can't imagine life without her little girl now, and that really made me feel better - I know we will all have beautiful rainbows who fill us with joy and that will be worth all this pain.

PS - one other thing I decided to do is buy some pre-seed, since (as kdmalk mentioned) I think the DTD might be a little off for a while after this... ugh.

My hpts are practically invisible, but I am still getting negative opks. Not blank, but not positive. I have read that you are going to ovulate when the test is as dark as the control line. I'll let you know because I may or may not continue to pee on those and let you know what the line looks like when I get a positive on the digi.

I looked at the pre-seed.... I stared at it.... and I left without it. Huge mistake. Lol. I stopped spotting/bleeding on the 9th (5 days post d&c) and haven't had a drop since. Thought surely last night might cause some bleeding because i really feel like everyone else has more bleeding than I do, but still nothing today. So maybe my cycles will return to normal like I am thinking. It happens to some people... maybe me. Lol. Side note, light bleeding is not something I am familiar with. I expected some sort of torrential outpour because I always have heavy periods, so the fact that I seem to be the first one to stop bleeding is extremely strange for me. Lol.

Sticking with the imaginary belief that AF will arrive around dec 4... I will probably go ahead and take a hpt on New Years day. This is what I am looking forward to right now. Although I can't really look forward to that until AF arrives. First things first!

Wow ladies...I haven't logged on in quite some time. Work has gotten the best of me!!! I am impressed with everyone's "eating clean and working out" goals!! I seriously need to join you guys - it's so hard around this time of year with the holidays all crammed into a few months. I need to break out the workout DVDs...Jillian Michaels here I come!!

Will everyone be using OPKs? I finished my AF on Sunday and am now on CD9...I have no clue how my cycles will be after the D&C, but I used to O right around CD15 so I'm hoping I'm not too far off post D&C. I have already told DH to get ready! I would love nothing more than a positive HPT around Christmas, but I know even if I do get one I will be too cautious to get my hopes up.

Where is everyone from? Are we all in the US or is there anyone outside the country? Just curious! I am in NC but have lived most my life up north. I am ready for some cold weather and snow!

I hope everyone's week is going well! It's almost FRIDAY!!!

Also, I have been having these weird twinges like... in my vagina??? Or maybe my cervix? Almost like a squeezing feeling. A bit painful. I have had it a few times today (I guess because of last night) but I have experienced this since pregnancy. I will often get it when I go to sit down. Is that things tightening up? What do you think? Have any of you had this feeling?

She did check me when I had my appointment on Tuesday and cervix is... however it is supposed to be. Lol.

Also, I have been having these weird twinges like... in my vagina??? Or maybe my cervix? Almost like a squeezing feeling. A bit painful. I have had it a few times today (I guess because of last night) but I have experienced this since pregnancy. I will often get it when I go to sit down. Is that things tightening up? What do you think? Have any of you had this feeling?

I can tell you that I have had weird ovary pain since my D&C. I went to the doctor for it and they told me it was just things "waking up." A day after I went to the doctor my AF showed up. Not sure if it's something similar for you???

Just had it again. Definitely in the vagina... Like a spasm?! I'm probably dying.

I wouldn't stress. It's probably just things getting back to normal and trying to adjust after your adventure last night ;)

Most likely. I was in Portland a few weeks ago and found this book by the register. My brother refused to let me buy it. I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1
Most likely. I was in Portland a few weeks ago and found this book by the register. My brother refused to let me buy it. I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Lol

That book is kind of hilarious. Someone could probably make a link to anything saying it can cause death! Air. Balloons. Grass. Chips. Soda. Fruit. Clothes. Diapers. You name it.

I seriously just sneezed 8 times in a row. Whhhhhhhy do the colds sneak up on you at the worst time??

I was going to take a moment to come up with a way each of those things could kill you, but I am supposed to be working. Lol. The hallway will be empty for 15 minutes, but as soon as I pick up my phone 5 people walk by my office and I look like I have been doing nothing. Lol. I really am working! Slightly distracted, but working. Lol

Yea that totally just happened to me too...only I'm logged on using the work computer!

So in the spirit of no TMI - my D&C is scheduled for tomorrow at 9am, it is currently 1pm here, this is the ONE day this week that I had to come into the office for a 5pm meeting, and suddenly my bleeding is really increasing and I am starting to see serious clots / tissue.

Please do not let me miscarry in my office bathroom!

Anybody with a natural miscarriage can give me some reassurance that this could take a while? I don't mind the bleeding so much as the ... other stuff.

I'm not having any cramping, really.

YIKES.

I had the cramping before any bleeding issues. I actually thought I might pass the baby in the Denver airport bathroom the cramping got so bad. I was sweating and thought I might puke. It was awful. The bleeding had picked up at that point, but wasn't super heavy still. I was passing more like stringy, sticky stuff with the blood. Clots were tiiiiiiiiiny. I called my doctor as soon as I got home that night and she said to come in anyway for the d&c. I actually ended up sleeping pretty soundly that night. Felt better the next morning (even though I never passed anything noteworthy) and had my d&c no problem. Hope you can last until the morning!

I put hours and hours of research into it and most people said that they had contractions when that time came, so if you aren't really cramping, I bet you'll make it.

Thank you!! That makes me feel a lot better. Yeah when I went in on Monday with bleeding and we found the baby had passed, my doctor seemed to think the cramping would get pretty bad, so I'll take that as a "good" sign. Sigh.

It could take a while or it could not.
I started bleeding more heavily with my MC at around 1pm at work, and I miscarried in the bathroom at the health clinic (which was technically closed) at 2pm, before finally making my way to the hospital, and by the time I got there, the bleeding was closer to period-like strength, and on the US they couldn't see anything much left.

*hugs*

I know of people who it took much longer for though, and I was very early on.

So in the spirit of no TMI - my D&C is scheduled for tomorrow at 9am, it is currently 1pm here, this is the ONE day this week that I had to come into the office for a 5pm meeting, and suddenly my bleeding is really increasing and I am starting to see serious clots / tissue.

Please do not let me miscarry in my office bathroom!

Anybody with a natural miscarriage can give me some reassurance that this could take a while? I don't mind the bleeding so much as the ... other stuff.

I'm not having any cramping, really.

YIKES.

hope you made it through your meeting alright!

mmm! Side note. I am so chatty. okay, side noteS...

1) opk is so much darker today. Still not positive, but I bet I am going to O this cycle, which gives me hope for next cycle.
2) I may have just stuffed my face with crap, but I had a fantastic workout. Felt so good to be back in there! I'm already sore, and I just got home. Update on that tomorrow, lol.
3) I have been taking a pregnancy test every day and for whatever reason, even on a 2 hour hold at 7:30 at night, somehow I feel like I can actually see the line BETTER today than I could yesterday. wtf, body? I thought it was negative, then looked back and I can clearly see it's pink--though faintly. I'll just attach pics. Not sure how I am convincing myself I am going to O with this test still looking positive today. Guess I'll just take it a day at a time.

I'm going to stop talking now.

Attachments

• 1120test.jpg
    1120test.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics