[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I'm feeling quite out at 10dpo.. i'm getting my pre AF insomnia that I get every single month. AF is due on Sunday. On top of that i'm just having a really really shitty day. Just want to curl up at home in bed.

Thanks Morgan, I may go pick some up. I have a whole bag of Wondfo Opks but I don't think there is such thing as too many pee sticks! :)

Wondfos are very similar, I just love those Answer ones bc they're so cheap and available at Walmart. It is a good idea to "get to know" your OPK so that they are easy to understand every month.

Good luck girls!! Britt you aren't out yet! :)

Oh BB that is awful, why wouldn't they scan her?! I think open cervix is a bad sign since it should be closed and forming a mucous plug to keep baby safe. I hope they are wrong, though. I can't imagine how scary that is for her having no answers :/

Morgan, oh my goodness!! What a morning! Glad you feel better. At least the bleeding is improved since last time!

Brittney, I also use Answer brand. I like them, too.

I'm going to start temping tomorrow, cd6, and Opks onSunday cd10. I am SO hoping to O by the 17th so our camping trip doesn't mess up our chances this cycle.

Morgan, oh my goodness!! What a morning! Glad you feel better. At least the bleeding is improved since last time!

Britt, I also use Answer brand. I like them, too.

I'm going to start temping tomorrow, cd6, and Opks onSunday cd10. I am SO hoping to O by the 17th so our camping trip doesn't mess up our chances this cycle.

Sandy, we're cycle buddies!! I'm doing the exact same thing, temping tomorrow and starting opks on sunday...but who knows if and when I will ovulate.

Britt, I also use Answer brand. I like them, too.

Sandy, we're cycle buddies!! I'm doing the exact same thing, temping tomorrow and starting opks on sunday...but who knows if and when I will ovulate.

Yay!! :)I Try to think positive! How were your cycles before this one, just out of curiosity?

Wondfos are very similar, I just love those Answer ones bc they're so cheap and available at Walmart. It is a good idea to "get to know" your OPK so that they are easy to understand every month.

Good luck girls!! Britt you aren't out yet! :)

Oh BB that is awful, why wouldn't they scan her?! I think open cervix is a bad sign since it should be closed and forming a mucous plug to keep baby safe. I hope they are wrong, though. I can't imagine how scary that is for her having no answers :/

She's accepted that she's miscarried. I just hoped for a miracle I guess. She's being scanned tomorrow

Thanks Morgan, I know you're right. I'm just being a negative nancy today.

BB you neverrrr know. I hope they're wrong. You can't truly diagnose a miscarriage until you do an ultrasound and see nothing is there. Yes in my case they were surprised to find a little sac with the amount of bleeding I had been having. So there is hope :)

Do you think that the clomid will make me O sooner since it SEEMS that I have been able to O on my own? Granted, they probably weren't great O's judging from my temps, but they did change and I had + OPK's both months. Any thoughts?

Amanda-I hope you get answers soon!
Nichole-You guys will make wonderful parents no matter the circumstances.
bb-I love your chart!
AFM: I should be typing my minutes for my meeting tonight, but I got on here instead. AF may have left the building. I am not 100% sure though because it seems very short for me.

Wow that does seem short Katrina! I think she's packing up here too, I am only on cd5... normally its more like 7-8.

i def ovulated earlier on clomid. but earlier for me is cd15-cd18 (versus cd30 or 40).

Yea 3 versus a normal 4-5 days. But I will take it since she was so mean.
I don't know much about clomid so I don't know what it will do to O dates

I have been 16&20 so I would love a 13 or 14!

Bb, your chart does look good.

Fingers crossed its a good sign. I've had dips before but nothing like that. I can't overlay my charts though as only basic membership :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->