[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I hope you're just miraculously pregnant Amanda, it sounds like you have more symptoms than ever!! Has AF ever been this late?!

Nichole- Sending lots of love to you.. Plz dont give up. Like Mirolee said, IUI the way Julie did it just w/ Clomid seems semi-cheap and would be a good thing to try a few times last resort. You still have a chance. FX'd your hsg goes well and you guys can keep trying. I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how your heart feels after all this, keep your chin up! Like you said, you could be a fabulous momma of a poor baby that would never have had a chance without you. <3

Amanda that's so strange! I'm with Morgan on this one. Praying for a miracle!

AFM - Woken feeling dizzy and nauseous. Really hoping that I'm not getting ill!
Sadly I don't think thats the case, but one can hope. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, though. AF will be here soon, I'm sure :)

Morgan, Sorry you're still bleeding! when is your next appt?

BB--Feel better!!!

Glad you are getting checked out! (Hoping you turn out to be PG, but hope they get you sorted sooner rather than later, regarldess!)

Afm, AF Is almost gone which is weird because she usually stays for seven or eight days. I'm not complaining though. Fx That's a good thing. I have to go pick up my other two doses of clomid because the pharmacy only had 3. They better have it today or I'm screwed.. And I also just realized if I get pregnant this cycle, baby will probably be born on hubby's birthday because they do c-sections on Monday and Thursday and his birthday is Thursday of the week before my due date would be and I'll have c section my 39th week if all goes well. What an amazing birthday gift that would be. I want this as much for Hubby as myself. It was SO amazing to watch him with another little person.. one that we made, even if he was already gone when we met him. It made me love him that much more!

Thank you! Odd that AF is almost gone, but yay! That must be a side effect of clomid?

Do you think that the clomid will make me O sooner since it SEEMS that I have been able to O on my own? Granted, they probably weren't great O's judging from my temps, but they did change and I had + OPK's both months. Any thoughts?

When I would O on my own it was always cd 19. Clomid made me O on cd 18 and then cd 20. I am hoping my upped dosage will help me O a little sooner.

Well shi**. DH's SA came back and it's worse then last time. His morph is the same but his immobile sperm count went from 15% to 30%. His rapid sperm count went from 78% to 66%. Idk how I am going to break this to him.

Think the FertileAid is making it worse?

Nikki, could you give me the vitamin list you had your DH on?

I really need to talk about OB the sperm wash and IUI. Is that something an OB does or will I need to be referred to someone else?

Oh Nichole :( so sorry to hear the results were lower :hugs: I was really hoping so much that the vitamins would help them get better. I hope that you guys are able to find a solution that won't cost you an arm and a leg. You both deserve it so much after what you've been through.

So sorry Nichole.. You guys deserve this very much. Something good has to be right aruond the corner.

Think I should have him stop FertileAid? He took them for about 3 weeks before he did his latest SA.

Think I should have him stop FertileAid? He took them for about 3 weeks before he did his latest SA.

So sorry Nichole! I really hope you can find a solution that doesn't cost a fortune. Huge hugs.

I would have him stop taking fertilaid, unless his doctor okay's it.

Here is what the doc sent DH

The repeat semen analysis was similar to the first one. It was completely normal except for a few sperm having a slightly abnormal appearance. This slight abnormality may not be significant. Other than eliminating alcohol consumption, there are no other specific evaluations and/or treatments that can help you improve your fertility. I hope the Clomid helps you and your wife get pregnant. If not, then you may want to consider alternative options such as adoption and/or assisted reproductive techniques.

I e-mailed him back about a vitamin regime and fertilaid. Guess we will see what he says. I thought the SA differences were bigger worse then the doc is making them out o be. Glad I haven't said anything to DH yet. He isn't awake for another 4 hours.

Here is what the doc sent DH

The repeat semen analysis was similar to the first one. It was completely normal except for a few sperm having a slightly abnormal appearance. This slight abnormality may not be significant. Other than eliminating alcohol consumption, there are no other specific evaluations and/or treatments that can help you improve your fertility. I hope the Clomid helps you and your wife get pregnant. If not, then you may want to consider alternative options such as adoption and/or assisted reproductive techniques.

I e-mailed him back about a vitamin regime and fertilaid. Guess we will see what he says. I thought the SA differences were bigger worse then the doc is making them out o be. Glad I haven't said anything to DH yet. He isn't awake for another 4 hours.

phew. the doctor doesn't seem very concerned about the difference. I wouldn't worry too much. Goodluck, lady!

Oh good! That doesn't sound like it was too much of a difference from the first. I hope that the two of you are able to conceive naturally, but you never know, Nikki and her husband conceived naturally just as they were about to try an assisted method! I've got my fingers crossed so so tight for you!

Gosh Nicole, sorry for the news but it sounds like the doc still thinks there is a chance... otherwise surely would have recommended going straight to Assisted Repro?

AFM - -ive OPK. My temps are SUPER stable (I wonder if my thermometer is broken??) I had to get up to go potty at 4am and then tempted at 620... it was the same as the day before and almost exactly as the day before that. I've never had temps this stable. Weird.

DH is sick!! Fighting a cold. I'm hoping it doesn't mess things up. It's going to gross me out :( I hate being breathed on with sick breath. Doggy style it is. He took some antihistamine last night because he was trying to go natural but couldnt sleep so he took something. Im FXing that he feels better tomorrow so that he won't have to take anything at least 24 hrs before we start trying.

Anyone have any experience with a sick DH around O? Effects of medication??

UGH! Today is just not my day. Looks like I can't do my hsg test this cycle unless I drive to San Rafael. The nurse practitioner who does the test is on vacation during the time I would need to get it done. They only have a limited about of appointments and they are all taken. I am so frustrated right now.

UGH! Today is just not my day. Looks like I can't do my hsg test this cycle unless I drive to San Rafael. The nurse practitioner who does the test is on vacation during the time I would need to get it done. They only have a limited about of appointments and they are all taken. I am so frustrated right now.

Ugh-- but i do love the San Rafael Kaiser! Who does it there? I think my doctor is the one who does it in San Rafael!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->