[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

DH is sick!! Fighting a cold. I'm hoping it doesn't mess things up. It's going to gross me out :( I hate being breathed on with sick breath. Doggy style it is. He took some antihistamine last night because he was trying to go natural but couldnt sleep so he took something. Im FXing that he feels better tomorrow so that he won't have to take anything at least 24 hrs before we start trying.

Anyone have any experience with a sick DH around O? Effects of medication??

:rofl:
I avoid DH when he is sick. I cannot.handle. sicky breath!

nichole, i'm sorry to hear about the change in numbers re: SA. it seems like your dr is not too concerned though. that being said, guys are making new stuff all the time, so whatever you were doing 70-90 days ago effects what the analysis will be that day. i know i've said it before - and honestly, i am *not* trying to force you into anything or be super pushy (not that i could) - but i really think that if a natural BFP doesnt come your way, IUI will work. your husband HAS sperm - which is the silver lining in this! some of them just dont swim so well, they need arm floaties. bummer about the HSG - how far is that from you? i would consider still doing it if you can - it's such peace of mind. good luck! i am cheering for you! (can you tell!??!!)

I am definitely considering an IUI. I think DH wants to try one more natural cycle before we start going more assistance conception. He ia worried he wont be able to perform when it comes time to do the IUI or something. Stage fright kind of thing.

OMFG the number they gave me was to San Francisco Kaiser not San Rafael. I am on hold now while they get me the right number.

Oh and it will be about 40mins away w/o traffic so not too bad.

omfg the number they gave me was to san francisco kaiser not san rafael. I am on hold now while they get me the right number.

415-444-2940 :)

nichole, i'm sorry to hear about the change in numbers re: SA. it seems like your dr is not too concerned though. that being said, guys are making new stuff all the time, so whatever you were doing 70-90 days ago effects what the analysis will be that day. i know i've said it before - and honestly, i am *not* trying to force you into anything or be super pushy (not that i could) - but i really think that if a natural BFP doesnt come your way, IUI will work. your husband HAS sperm - which is the silver lining in this! some of them just dont swim so well, they need arm floaties. bummer about the HSG - how far is that from you? i would consider still doing it if you can - it's such peace of mind. good luck! i am cheering for you! (can you tell!??!!)

love that they need arm floaties :)

I'm so sorry Nichole, :hugs: I hope that you get a surprise natural BFP like Nikki did.

omfg the number they gave me was to san francisco kaiser not san rafael. I am on hold now while they get me the right number.

415-444-2940 :)

4154442966 is the number SF gave me but it went to Radiology. Should I try your number or see where this one gets me?

thats the general advice/appointment line for san rafael. I always ask to speak with a nurse cause they know more than the general appointment people.

i am working with the same thing - OH is freaked out by the idea of masturbating in a room and me being across the hall, etc etc. i tried to explain to him that he can still do it at home and bring it in, and then i could go in separately (my dr said it's about 90 mins between donation, washing, IUI). i'm positive it's going to be a loooooooong conversation if/when we cross that bridge. hence why we're waiting until 2014.

i am working with the same thing - OH is freaked out by the idea of masturbating in a room and me being across the hall, etc etc. i tried to explain to him that he can still do it at home and bring it in, and then i could go in separately (my dr said it's about 90 mins between donation, washing, IUI). i'm positive it's going to be a loooooooong conversation if/when we cross that bridge. hence why we're waiting until 2014.

Kind of where we are at, except OH is having a hard time with the whole idea of assisted repro. He feels that it would be really "disconnected". Jacking off into a cup can't be described as romantic, no matter how you swing it (this is all if we're lucky enough to find some spermies in there)

I swear to ******* god! If I hadn't already quit, I would be chain smoking like a mother ****** right now. After an hour of the run around with 3 different Kaisers, I finally got to the right department just to be told they can't do anything until Santa Rosa sends them a signed health connect order. I had to leave another message for Santa Rosa because they never seem to pick up their friggin phone. Hopefully they get whatever it is sent to San Rafael soon so I can set an appointment. I am completely over this right now. I am going to go do some yoga and try to calm down. AF emotions are going rampant right now.

i think honestly romance is what you make it... i mean, IF DH and i get it to work this month it'll be through sick breath FFS.

Maybe you can make it more romantic than you think.... rent an awesome hotel room for a few days - wear sexy lingerie the morning of "TJO" (the jack off)... do a little seducing so he has some nice memories in his mind... then after you do it have a date - go to the zoo and to dinner or go and get a couple's massage...

No it's not ideal... but nothing is. We get sold such crap - it's meant to be romantic and perfect and special. F*ck off... nothing is ever that way. My first BFP was a quicky before I went white water rafting! Rofl. I was pissed off because my bathers were sticky afterwards. Lol.....

oh girls... i hear ya! I hate insurance! I hope you figure it out Nichole! I am currently dealing with mine too. Since the govt shut down, and I have a govt insurance, I am having major issues and NO ONE seems to be able to help me. UGH!

Nichole-
"MALE SUPPLEMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

• L carnitine 2 grams/day, taken as 1000mg twice a day
• Acetyl L carnitine 1 gram/day, taken as 500 mg twice a day
• CoEnzyme Q10 200 mg/day taken as 100 mg twice a day
• Vitamin E 400 IU/day, taken once a day
• Selenium 200 mcg/day, taken once a day

M. Bush, M.D. (01/27/2006)
*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B
Take Proxeed powder, mixed in water twice a day.

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

Nicole I'm sorry things seem to be so rough for you guys right now. I hope that you were able to get your HSG scheduled and maybe get some answers. I'm glad that the Dr doesn't seem to be terribly concerned about his results.

Nikki, I hope the government gets their business together and quick!

Amelia you crack me up!

Afm, I lied. I'm not going to start taking my temperature in the morning. I have to be at work at 3 a.m.. Yuck! On the Brightside pharmacy did have my last two doses of Clomid. Phew! What a relief that is! I was really sweating it..

Yoga didn't help me calm down so I decided to make DH and his employees a yummy treat for tonight. I am making Chubby Hubby Truffles :). I made them once before and his employees went nutso over them.
https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/12/chubby-hubby-buckeye-peanut-butter.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->